• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach (Bleach) VS Asriel Dreemurr (Flowey)

Because they both have a valid wincon. Asriel wins if he erases the timeline or AP one-hit, Yhwach wins if he kills Asriel using Power Null or by absorbing him.

I dont think AP one hit would suffice via resurrection using a future rewrite.

Power null via Almighty is more likely to happen than timeline erasure since this version of Yhwach has it active on the get-go. If Yhwach can't stop timeline erasure, he nulls asriel's act of doing so since asriel himself doesn't seem to be 4-D.

Also Bleach's soul manip is superior.

Because they both have a valid wincon. Asriel wins if he erases the timeline or AP one-hit, Yhwach wins if he kills Asriel using Power Null or by absorbing him.

Which verse is superior in soul hax?
Yhwach is very cautious guy. He broke Ichigo Bankai even before whatever it does. He wouldn't take any chances has if he don't know opponent abilities. He would just use his almighty to one shot her

But you said that Almighty work when future is happening. But there's no future, no present, no past. So how he manage to take out Timeline destruction?

And speed equal. So then timeline dies, fight never happen, opponent never born.

Woting Asriel I guess.
If not, voting incon

You said that Almight work on future. But who is future?

And someone said that he can just take out Asriel acting Erase timeline. Can't. Because if he acting like this, timeline already gone. End of the line, he's gone.

But you said that Almighty work when future is happening. But there's no future, no present, no past. So how he manage to take out Timeline destruction?
She should erase the timeline so atleast she should take a sec and almighty hax can be scaled to infinite or immeasurable speed. He watches over countless futures. He can either choose a possibility or he can alter a possibility.

She should erase the timeline so atleast she should take a sec and almighty hax can be scaled to infinite or immeasurable speed. He watches over countless futures. He can either choose a possibility or he can alter a possibility.
Timeline at least at sec. No. It's actually kinda immeasurable/inf speed.
And he can't do anything because past is gone

Timeline at least at sec. No. It's actually kinda immeasurable/inf speed.
And he can't do anything because past is gone
By wiki he needs time to erase timeline. I mean it's stated slowly. I don't know about what it's referring to correct me. If he can't erase timeline in an instant he can't kill yhwach. Because present is what gives yhwach future possibilities.
Universe level+ (After not messing around anymore, he made the timeline slowly end), can bypass durability via SOUL Magic

By wiki he needs time to erase timeline. I mean it's stated slowly. I don't know about what it's referring to correct me. If he can't erase timeline in an instant he can't kill yhwach. Because present is what gives yhwach future possibilities.
and Asriel just can... uh, make it faster VERY EASILY? Since Hyper Goner is purging timeline pretty fast.

And there's won't be present because of it's gone. And If in the future there's script where Asriel kills timeline, he won't even see that because he's gone

And there's won't be present because of it's gone. And If in the future there's script where Asriel kills timeline, he won't even see that because he's gone
That's not how fiction works fate manipulation and erasing is different things. If you watched DB you should know changing past doesn't affect future.

That's not how fiction works fate manipulation and erasing is different things. If you watched DB you should know changing past doesn't affect future.
We do not follow DB cosmology for timeline and paradoxes and past changes

Timeline erasure means there is nothing to choose from as all future present and past will be deleted. you can't choose a future when its entirety are all removed
unless you want to say his fate manip is 4D which isn't.

and also passive soul hax would just keep killing asriel before he can do anything unless he can actually pull that timeline destruction while dead.

although killing someone via ad infinitum is a valid wincon. it happens passively thus making this a stomp because even though Asriel has wincon he has no way to be able to reach or achieve it with passive soul hax every time he resurrect

this is a stomp in yhwach favor

Dunno. Die, spawn Hyper Goner, Die, Active it, Die, Timeline gone.

@Originlima

Dude. We went through this already. Give it a rest.

The almighty negs abilities that he sees in the future. Even if Yhwach won't be able to rewrite a future where the timeline is destroyed, he can null asriel's manner of doing so since asriel himself is not 4D plus nullify all his other abilities.

Yhwach negs causality manipulation. What he kills/destroys remains dead, so no save states or load states.

Plus, Reiatsu crush is still a thing.

So yhwach has two ways of ending this fight from the get go.

We do not follow DB cosmology for timeline and paradoxes and past changes
Why I don't anything contradicting anything. Fate manipulation and messin up timeline is different. Even if he destroys timeline it's states as very slow. Assuming he is destroying timeline from past we can say yhwach get some time. Also yhwach was going to destroy three realms with different timelines. I don't think yhwach can be affected by timeline eraser.

he wasn't destroying 3 realms timeline
he was going to undo the separation of said realms so there is no more death in the universe he is not destroying the timelines or erasing everything in bleach that is contradictory to his goal so I doubt him undoing the separation of timelines means he is destroying everything

also, I didn't understand what you said about but the hyper goner will eventually destroy everything unless he can nullify that which is definitely a 4D ability for being able to erase a timeline he will be destroyed alongside the entire timeline

he wasn't destroying 3 realms timeline
he was going to undo the separation of said realms so there is no more death in the universe he is not destroying the timelines or erasing everything in bleach that is contradictory to his goal so I doubt him undoing the separation of timelines means he is destroying everything
Hate to tell you wiki kinda has some hatred towards bleach. Don't know why. But yhwach Legit going to bust 3 realms which has different space time continuum. I even got scans. And if he can survive the erase of those dimensions then he should be able to survive timeline eraser.

@Originlima

Dude. We went through this already. Give it a rest.

The almighty negs abilities that he sees in the future. Even if Yhwach won't be able to rewrite a future where the timeline is destroyed, he can null asriel's manner of doing so since asriel himself is not 4D plus nullify all his other abilities.

Yhwach negs causality manipulation. What he kills/destroys remains dead, so no save states or load states.
Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.

If in future timeline gone, means there's no past present etc.

If Asriel starts erasing with present and future, gg then.
but its currently unknown which moment Asriel ersding and how slow is it.

Incon

If in future timeline gone, means there's no past present etc.
Pretty much erasing slowly refers to take time to erase the whole timeline.

Beside yhwach has better abilities and hax. He was going to destroy three realms with different timelines. So it's easy to assume his existence doesn't really depends on timeline of a space time continuum.

Pretty much erasing slowly refers to take time to erase the whole timeline.

Beside yhwach has better abilities and hax. He was going to destroy three realms with different timelines. So it's easy to assume his existence doesn't really depends on timeline of a space time continuum.
write a crt then

If Asriel starts erasing with present and future, gg then.
Not if he's nullified lmao.

I don't think you understood the argument.

It's not about "nullifying the process of timeline erasure", it's about "nullifying the manner of timeline erasure".

Plus, he's hampered by soul crush. so no shot is asriel going first before yhwach here.

What is Asriel first move in character?

Yhwach with almighty will see everything that can possibly give Asriel the wincon and stop it by nulling it or just absorbing him.

In previous form it taken 10 seconds.
In this form is FULL POWER.
And speed equalized

Back