• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach (Bleach) VS Asriel Dreemurr (Flowey)

afaik it was some where near baseline(im just more charitable with soul crush)

but its literally like someone with soul hax resistance near the start of bleach put next to the end of series Soul King Yhwach the gap is so comically large.

no bumps. There's no way how Asriel wins.
(And even 1 way is countered)

Yhwach is definitely not surviving the timeline erasure, Asriel has a wincon, so that's still fair.
Ok.
Almighty works on future.
so it's actually depends from WHICH part Asriel start erasing. It's unknown tho

I think that Asriel is not THAT dumb. And actually I think which moment is actually timeline Erase. Possibly is that flash at the end of Hyper Goner. Is likely instant or pretty fast.
Or this screen warp.
and, due to Asriel seeing WHAT THE HECK he sees, he probably just gonna start from present or all moment in 1 time or instantly use Hyper Goner and erase. Dunno honestly. In character he didn't want to kill Frisk that fast due them being look like Chara. And I doubt that opponent would look like Chara... So it's just Check+Seeing WTH+erase.
I dunno which who what

...hey, I discussing with 2 or 3 people at the same time here..... Uh, it's kinda desperate.

Soul absorption isn't gonna work bleach soul hax is way above anything from undertale. And about destroying timeline yhwach simply choices a future where he does not or just power nulls asriel
can't choose a future if the future doesn't exist?

regardless im still leaning towards yhwach, he can just almighty gg before any thought of timeline destruction i imagine

The loading time for timeline destruction is 0 seconds afaik.
Dang. Is it passive? Or the first thing attempted in character? if it is then i'd probably think Asriel wins

We discussed this before.

Asriel is still hampered by passive spiritual pressure which means it would take considerably more effort than normal for him to actually do something in battle (if he's not outright crushed by the pressure) and we discussed before that asriel's timeline erasure is not passive so the almighty absolutely takes precedence over timeline erasure. Add the fact that Yhwach always knows what's gonna happen in the fight while asriel doesn't.

Honestly, the passive effect timeframe wasnt really stated, but he can destroy the timeline with his attacks if he wanted to
9:28

while the only reason that he didnt destroyed it was Frisk not letting it

and Asriel does not cares about destroying the world, and as I said, the entire universe was going to be destroyed if Frisk wasnt there

BUT

this is where the problem happens, Yhwach can see in the future the fuckery that Asriel would do, and in the same way as against Ichigo, Yhwach will try to destroy Asriel really quick if he see in the future that Asriel is dangerous, he did the same thing against Ichigo at all, and Asriel power is infinitely more dangerous than Ichigo.

Results: Yhwach wins

@TauanVictor

U know, if u really wanna make this fight fair just disable RC crush (i think u cud do that last time i checked).

This still wont change the fact that Yhwach's passive spiritual pressure will hinder asriel's ability to do things with options such as bringing asriel to his knees and induce a crippling sense of fear into him since no crossverse technicality or equalizations would change the fact that asriel has inferior resistances to soul manip. This just makes sure he wont get passively eradicated by it.

If I restrict RC this can't be added lol.

Maybe Base Yhwach would be fair.

Base Yhwach would still RC.

UT's soul manip resistance is based on taking soul based damage, as physical damage. That would not help at all.

This is assuming that bleach's tenfold advantage in soul manip wont override that btw.

Would be fun rematch this but with Deltarune's Angel

Wait, Asriel absorbs not only SOUL but BODY.

Asriel would just instantly Absorb his opponent since its passive ability.

wait tho.
The Ychwach winning chance was passive pressure which will pressure Asriel will instantly.
But, Asriel Absorb is Passively INSTANT ability unlike Timeline Destruction so it won`t work and Ychwach will end up by disappearing.

i haven't asked nor implied yhwach is 4D. I'm just asking if asriel is 4D to see if he can absorb yhwach who have resistance to it and possibly layered

i haven't asked nor implied yhwach is 4D. I'm just asking if asriel is 4D to see if he can absorb yhwach who have resistance to it and possibly layered
Asriel is 4D
But resistance to what?
To SOUL? Yes, he can stand Soul Absorb.
Resistance to Body Absorb?
If yes, to on which layer?
Because Asriel absorb is from all sides and nearly omnipresent tho

Asriel is 4D
But resistance to what?
To SOUL? Yes, he can stand Soul Absorb.
Resistance to Body Absorb?
If yes, to on which layer?
Because Asriel absorb is from all sides and nearly omnipresent tho
which body? he is pure spiritual energy.

Back