• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus Aizen one is not even passive, he just needs to look at him and ups you are under his illusion.

Aizen was changing Yhwach's views of the future, hence why Aizen has
Ohw i See... Hmm but still tho..
Yhwach acnt do any to diablo..
And still get Smack even if he can see the future like that his perception will not able to See diablo..
And btw Yhwach cant Move in diablo TS(iono if Yhach has resistence to Timestop) but Diablo TS need a Higher dagree Acca 4 to move..

Already conceded that it's a stomp if Diablo really is AE Type 1

But we're discussing the precog and if Diablo could speed blitz it, which he can't

Diablo has 2-A illusion powers that can even change Yhwach's vision of infinite futures? Since when
Heck? I did not mean illusion at all. I meant, what prevents Diablo for not speedblitzing before Yhwach activates his almighty?
I still need to see his infinite precog.

Heck? I did not mean illusion at all. I meant, what prevents Diablo for not speedblitzing before Yhwach activates his almighty?
I still need to see his infinite precog.
Because Yhwach starts with The Almighty activated...that's how his keys work

Speed blitz is No need i Sayd guys..
Diablo Time Stop is Enough... Apl Yhwach perception will not work hes mind will be Freeze.. Atleast like just i sayd Higher Dagree Acca4 is needed..

why are you using stuff that's not even on his profile, these crt's aren't even there, yhwach also negs CM2 with the almighty, and does diablo resist 4-d fate hax?
even if diablo is cm1, that only applies to his core, his physical body can still get destroyed looking at what was stated, so his physical body can still get destroyed, but will just regen from that "core" Yhwach exists EE and death manip so that's pointless

How is he putting yhwach down tho, is he getting past NEP1, intangibility, being non corporeal, passively bending space around him so nothing hits him, probablity manipulation that reverses any harm that may befal upon him, mid-godly regen, and the deathdealing which can make him immune to the source of power of his opponent, or make it lethal to, then you also have yhwach's 4-d powernull through the almighty and more

why are you using stuff that's not even on his profile, these crt's aren't even there, yhwach also negs CM2 with the almighty, and does diablo resist 4-d fate hax?
even if diablo is cm1, that only applies to his core, his physical body can still get destroyed looking at what was stated, so his physical body can still get destroyed, but will just regen from that "core" Yhwach exists EE and death manip so that's pointless

How is he putting yhwach down tho, is he getting past NEP1, intangibility, being non corporeal, passively bending space around him so nothing hits him, probablity manipulation that reverses any harm that may befal upon him, mid-godly regen, and the deathdealing which can make him immune to the source of power of his opponent, or make it lethal to, then you also have yhwach's 4-d powernull through the almighty and more
Lemme ask then does Yhwach Resist Time Stop,HGR Neg,which also Diablo capable of Regenerating Instantly after getting Busted..

What's time stop going to do against 4-d fate hax and 4-d powernull? you know time stop is just a kido ability in bleach right, it's something anyone can learn
and what's HGR neg

"Even in the world where the time stopped, Chloe could move calmly.
In a world where normal eyesight didn’t have any meaning as even the light particles have stopped.
In this world where time stopped, the reactions from the energy released is used to perceive the situation.
Whether it’s Heroes or Devils, since they were bound by the world’s rule, it’s impossible for them to act.
However, Chloe had transcended that restriction.
In other words ――
(This person, was a spiritual lifeform too, that’s it)"

What's time stop going to do against 4-d fate hax and 4-d powernull? you know time stop is just a kido ability in bleach right, it's something anyone can learn
and what's HGR neg
Good luck learning a Time Stop that can Neg a timestop resistence...

Even then, you'd need to provide proof that it can get past yhwach's 4-d powernull
Yhwach's powernull wasn't accepted as 4-D iirc

Only his fate manipulation and precog are, as they are the two applications of The Almighty that explicitly have 4-D feats such as both seeing and manipulating an infinite number of futures

Any proof Yhwach can move in time stop...
Even so it would be useless cuz like i sayd tensura TS needed a higher Dagree Acca4
I just told you that timestop is used in bleach, why would they not use it on aizen, or yhwach when it was needed?
because it doesn't work.
aizen was unaffected by the kototsu in the dangai, which can manipulate time.

But then again, yhwach's precog (which his powernull is based on) >>>>> Timestop
And his probability manipulation should work here as well

Only his fate manipulation and precog are, as they are the two applications of The Almighty that explicitly have 4-D feats such as both seeing and manipulating an infinite number of futures
I thought it was 4-d as well since his powernull is based on his precog

I just told you that timestop is used in bleach, why would they not use it on aizen, or yhwach when it was needed?
because it doesn't work.
But just like i Told you Tensura time stop only Can be resist By acca4..

In a world where normal eyesight didn’t have any meaning as even the light particles have stopped.
In this world where time stopped, the reactions from the energy released is used to perceive the situation.
Whether it’s Heroes or Devils, since they were bound by the world’s rule, it’s impossible for them to act.
In other words ――

because it doesn't work.

But then again, yhwach's precog (which his powernull is based on) >>>>> Timestop
So does he has acca4 to resist diablo TS

in that case, how many layers does Yhwach's powernull have? Diablo has resistance to this

I thought it was 4-d as well since his powernull is based on his precog
It is tied to his precog but I don't see why they'd share potency as precog and powernull are incomparable abilities

Regardless, only 4-D precog and fate manip specifically were accepted in the CRT

But just like i Told you Tensura time stop only Can be resist By acca4..

In other words ――
where is it stated that you need acca 4 to resist timestop?

in that case, how many layers does Yhwach's powernull have? Diablo has resistance to this
It doesn't have any layers

But it's not your run of the mill powernull, as reflected by how it's put on his profile

because it doesn't work.

Don't see in his profile.

Explain to me how timestop is going to work on a precognition based powernull that can see an infinite amount of future 1 million years into the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back