• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the one slime fan who didn't reply with salt. 🔥 might not agree with your interpretation but yous a real one.
I'm in a good mood because Bleach is back and it's on fire 🔥🔥 few know this, but Bleach's return after 10 years was part of Aizen's plan, so I can't deny the possibility that Rimuru is only 2-B because Aizen predicted it

I have a bunch of scans that will support our verse old hag
My most sincere reaction to that information:
2002-roblox.gif

well i thought so too. he has info on his page too but its not explained so im not sure,
I will check the chapters for yhwach & other things and make the CRT this weekend. I am curious Fullbringers Manipulating souls in the object's if that gives information type 2 manipulation.

Come to think of it isn't Yhwach getting body parts From others using information manipulation makes his existence itself info type 2.
From what I read the people touch him and parts of his soul go to their soul healing certain things which cool enough gives people courage and heals their lonely hearts.
Ohetsu explains that the Asauchi are used by soul reapers and they imprint the essence of their soul onto them. He then talks about
0523-005.png

I know essence isnt on the wiki but

Superpower wiki describes it as

The user can analyze, shape and manipulate the essence for anything, the attribute or set of attributes such as that make substance/matter what it fundamentally is, for anything there is, and which it has by necessity, and without which it loses its identity.

Guess soul reapers need info type 2

Put this match on hold Yhwach profile needs addition🗿 we didn't complained you people upgrading Shion. I hope you people don't complain about our Upgrade 🚶
honestly I had already asked a moderator to close this topic since the day it was created, but if it hasn't been closed then I have no problem waiting, Shion's updates didn't finish either (it was very outdated)

Isn't Slime still a 3-D / baseline 4-D verse?

The Almighty scales to a higher degree of 4-D for being able to manipulate an infinite amount of timelines.
high-level spiritual life forms have causality higher degree too, so for now Shion resists

by the way, isn't manipulating an infinite amount of timelines just reach? Why would it be a higher degree? I would like you to specify this in Yhwach's profile in the next update

almighty is a higher degree though. being on the same dimension doesn't grant a resist if its not on the same level or higher within the dimension
read
Acausality (Types 1 and Higher Degree of Type 4: Transcending Law Of The World to a level higher than the Ultimate Skill user)
As I said, Shion's acausality is also 4D of a higher degree, and you better wait for the update from Yhwach that we were asked to wait

Why would we put much word we just put that on the description to make it simple..
Because then we dont have to come here looking for clarification for something VERY important to the character. why do u think yhwach‘s page has his explained?

How does that put it on yhwach’s level? The description needs so much more explanation 😭
Because then we dont have to come here looking for clarification for something VERY important to the character. why do u think yhwach‘s page has his explained?
U can just look at the CRT we do it purposely not to out all the explaination to make it simple...

Last I checked that's a requirement, we do it for Yhwach's profile for a reason.
It's not, though we did recently have a Staff CRT where we discussed the listing of things like layers and dimensionality on profiles, which I don't think ever concluded.

How does that put it on yhwach’s level? The description needs so much more explanation 😭
Ultimate skill users manage to escape a predetermined low2-C destination created by the rules of the world, higher degree acausality is already in the profile, and in case you are still dissatisfied, 4D has been accepted here

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, I'll specify that it's 4D in the profile later (there are about 20 profiles, so understand our side please 😭)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back