• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal Yogiri vs. Godhead Darkseid
Speed equalized
9f48de57c565982c184dd36d7929106a.jpg
Empty.png
latest

well, yogiri can incap with madness hax, unless the High 1-A stuff gives resistance to madness hax
Well, only Darkseid's Type 8 is High 1-A. But then, isn't Yogiri's madness hax limited to those who try to see his fate/future, or predict his actions? Cause Darkseid has none of those precognitive abilities that can see Yogiri's fate. I mean Darkseid has telepathy, which can drain info from people's minds and read them. Would that activate madness hax? If it does then perhaps I should give Darkseid prior knowledge of Yogiri's power to make it fair? Cuz if Darkseid's telepathy does activate madness hax then Yogiri just stomps via incap.

Last edited:
This can only mean three things

1. Those guys didn’t know about it either

2. Bern is trolling

3. Bern is lying
Well, I don't think Bern is trolling or lying given that he is a respected member of the community. However, idk. It could also be people missed that. But then, I don't see Yogiri having the ability to summon his true form at once for the base key on his profile.

But then, I don't see Yogiri having the ability to summon his true form at once for the base key on his profile.
Well, it wouldn't really make sense for him to have "Summoning" for simply making his true nature come in clutch.

His true Nature came if Yogiri is in a pinch, such as in V5 when the opponent uses Time Stop and his True Nature came out of nowhere looking down at the opponent trying to kill Yogiri with its gaze screaming "Don't you dare."

And I'm not sure if "Blessed" fit Yogiri either cuz well, True Nature and Yogiri is same entity in a way. So he blessed himself (?)

Anyway, point is it isn't elaborated in the profile but he does indeed can call it.

Actually, couldn't Yogiri just incap via Partial Killing? Setting aside Madness and Fear Manipulation, I don't see how Yogiri coudn't just kill Darkseid limbs and leaving him disable.

Actually, couldn't Yogiri just incap via Partial Killing? Setting aside Madness and Fear Manipulation, I don't see how Yogiri coudn't just kill Darkseid limbs and leaving him disable.
It's not like Darkseid is just gonna stand there and let it happen.
Even then, Darkseid has ways of attacking or defending himself even if his limbs are disabled.

Would Madness Hax even work on Darkseid?
Merely glimpsing the Omega Effect is stated to ravage the minds, and Darkseid both immersed himself and absorbed the entirety of the Omega Effect.
Probably, since it's 1-A. I don't remember Darkseid resisting madness hax on that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back