• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You solos JoJo-verse (Both non-canon and canon)

-Speed equalized
-Resistance to Stop Time and Time Manipulation if you want
-You will be given 6 abilities since you are basically solos a universe
-Battles must take place at places that appeared in JoJo like Egypt, Jotaro's School, etc.
- You do have prior knowledge of the series
-You are able to choose weapons and abilities from 2 of your favorite franchises
-You are able to use all weapons and armors from Real Life
-You are able to choose Armors from 2 of your favorite franchises
-You are able to see Stands if you want
Can you defeat them or you die during the battle?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Reality Warping, NEP type 2, Plot Manipulation, Higher Dimensional existence, Abstract existence, Acuasality (Type 5)
4. Daedric Artifacts and Sword Logic

Basically, that's all I need

Higher Dimensional Existence is all I need lol.
Speaking of resistance, gl trying to have acausality when GER gets Resistance Neg and the Spin having NEP and Acausality Type 4 in a thread, but we can use what is on the profile now.

-You are able to choose weapons and abilities from 2 of your favorite franchises
-You are able to use all weapons and armors from Real Life
-You are able to choose Armors from 2 of your favorite franchises
-I choose Pennywise's 1-A Madness manipulation and Type 9 Inmortality, I also choose Rimuru's High Godly regeneration and Law manipulation, Anos Voldigoad NEP 2, Moro's Magic (Life-force/Soul Absorption and Planetary energy manipulation), Infinite Tsukuyomi from Kaguya, and Regulus's Corneas invulnerability.

-I choose Pennywise's 1-A Madness manipulation and Type 9 Inmortality, I also choose Rimuru's High Godly regeneration and Law manipulation, Anos Voldigoad NEP 2, Moro's Magic (Life-force/Soul Absorption and Planetary energy manipulation), Infinite Tsukuyomi from Kaguya, and Regulus's Corneas invulnerability.
Moro, Kaguya, and Regulus gets power nulled via GER.

Oh ok. I'm just a little bit confused. Wouldn't NEP make God900 immune to GER's abilities?
Only if the body has NEP. In Anos case, NEP only applies in his source, so he would still be affected by GER had he not have Acausality Type 4.

Back