• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character has to reject reinhard heydrich

Reinhard Heydrich approaches your favorite character with the intention of either bedding or marrying them, regardless of who or what they are and try to take them with his sheer charisma. In this scenario, your character has knowledge of who and what reinhard is and what he has been up to. Reinhard is willing to do this to anyone, no matter who or what they are.

Your favorite character, without attacking or running away has to listen to whatever reinhard has to say and reject him at the end of the conversation without being taken by his overwhelming charisma either through some kind of resistance, will power or even something personallity related if that helps them.

5-B reinhard is being used. Because why not?

Reinhard can communicate with beings on higher levels of existence because thats just how fiction works i guess.

Anything that is considered as some kind of object that physically cant give consent or anything is excluded

Son goku: Reinhard probably just does whatever chichi did and confuses goku into the situation

Composite human: Unless there is a human irl who could actually resist supernatural charisma like reinhards, i doubt it.

Thanos (marvel comics): Reinhard would be like lady death if she didnt reject thanos.

Mercurius: Seriously though, i think he wouldn't care and just do it for shit and giggle.

Ren Fuji: He gets the Rusalka flashback.

Deadpool: Goes in with the intention of starting a bromance. May end up turning into marriage.

Sans: Probably just ends up being too lazy to do anything.

Kratos: Convinces kratos pretty easily, could possibly lead to even more rage later down the line

Marisa kirisame: Idk why. But i have a weird feeling she resists

Hajun: ...What if reinhard tried this? But really, hajuns desire to be left alone may be to great or something. Reinhard probably gets rejected and destroyed.

Molag bal: This would probably make the lessons of vivec sound like a nice bedtime story

Scp 682: 682 would be pretty willing to join the legion. I could imagine the marriage being exceedingly violent however. Which is perfect in this case.

Vegeta: I could imagine him doing it more as a noble sacrifice or something

Kirby: Probably does it because he loves friendship. Also because he fell for the duplicity of Marx and Magolor.

Mewtwo: Genderless. But even beyond that, too obsessed with clones. Reinhard isn't a clone. He's also a human, which Mewtwo at best can tolerate.

Link: The basis for being a Link in the first place is having incredible willpower so...nah. Zelda and Ganon on the other hand...

Dio: VERY uncertain. This is a battle of supernatural charisma of hot blonde European dudes. Honestly they both probably bed each other. Reinhard doesn't bed Dio, Dio doesn't bed Reinhard. Neither is the bottom b!tch.

Genderless doesnt always equate to resistance. Reinhard is still allowed convince them to do weird stuff to him without them feeling anything about it.

Or maybe if reinhard has a trait they despise, reinhard could convince them to overlook it or remove the hatred if possible.

Also i think strong will may be dependant on how strong the will is or a case by case scenario. Reinhard has done this to someone with a notoriously strong will before.

Gyro Zeppeli: That night, an another pair of steel balls will spin.

Magus: Reinhard's spear will have an another victim. Though I guess it's debatable given how Magus is extremely ostinate at finding his purpose even after losing all of his memories.

Thanos mcu: May be swayed to start, but would probably be turned away by reinhards desire to destroy everything. Unless reinhard could convince thanos that love = destruction or something which is a... maybe?

The doctor: Could the doctors smarts save them from reinhards charisma?

Azathoth: Reinhard accidently destroys everything on an unfathomable scale including himself.

Dracula (Castlevania) - Depends if Rein can convince Drac to get over his dead wife, maybe if he agrees to be a surrogate father to Alucard.

Speedwagon - Sorry Rein, everyone wants this waifu

Caine (World of Darkness) - I legit have no clue, maybe if Rein agress to kill Lilith

Oersted: Before becoming Odio, then maybe, depending on the part of the story Reinhard tries it on at. At the start, 100%. After Alicia's (his wife's) kidnapping, maybe Reinhard's charisma would tempt him. But after his capture and escape, Alicia is the sole person keeping him from giving up everything and staying on his path, someone he is so committed to he took on armies of guards who he once fought alongside/protected and killed them just to escape his confinement and rescue Alicia. He'd reject Reinhard. As Odio, he's extremely anti-love and also extremely anti-human, being willing to nuke seven different timelines just because of his hatred of humanity and their selfish 'love'. Odio would 100%, hands down, reject Reinhard in a one on one conversation then immediately try to kill him... which wouldn't end well. The fact that Odio resists mind manip helps too

The real cal howard said:
Kirby: Probably does it because he loves friendship. Also because he fell for the duplicity of Marx and Magolor.

Mewtwo: Genderless. But even beyond that, too obsessed with clones. Reinhard isn't a clone. He's also a human, which Mewtwo at best can tolerate.

Link: The basis for being a Link in the first place is having incredible willpower so...nah. Zelda and Ganon on the other hand...

Dio: VERY uncertain. This is a battle of supernatural charisma of hot blonde European dudes. Honestly they both probably bed each other. Reinhard doesn't bed Dio, Dio doesn't bed Reinhard. Neither is the bottom b!tch.
But the real question is, does Kirby top?

Ikki Kurogane: That boy literally disregarded every word anyone has said against him even his own fate. He can also strike a conversation while not literally paying attention. Does that count? As in he chats with reinhard while thinking of naked babes?

Sirzechs Lucifer: I mean he gets done in rather easily by any female, so enough charisma should work.

Ban Midou: Im not sure here, i forgot whether he was actually affected by Ginji's charisma or not? If he was then he could get done in here too, if he wasn't then nah.

Misogi Kumagawa: No because if he had trouble with 6-1 then i doubt any word is getting through his skull

The Operator: Reinhard charismas him to hell and back. Literally all he needs to say is like "join me and i will get lotus back for you". Like Operator will be up for marriage at that point, all for his space momma.

I mean. Suu would probably have to listen to what he has to say. Does she simply not care about anything not covered in water?

Emprah - Now I know Emprah can't take a spear toss. But I don't think Rein can hitch this guy. Slaanesh on the other hand......

John Taylor: Straight up said no to the supernatural embodiment of every sexual desire ever conceived. Told an Outsider that speaks to its victims in a voice they want to hear and believe (yes) to piss off before condemning it to death. Currently has a wife who will 120% shoot him in the dick with a cursed bullet if he cheats on her with anyone.

Reinhard's getting nowhere.

Roland Deschai: One incarnation managed to have sex with a succubus without lusting over her, has killed his own lovers in the past more than once, and generally just doesn't get along with people no matter how charming they are.

The other one is black.

Randall Flagg: It's pretty much confirmed that he doesn't love or lust over anyone anymore. Raped his own wife only because he wanted a child, and otherwise only seems to bed women for the some sake of leaving them seriously traumatized afterwards.

I don't think Reinhard's going to come across as his type. (Although interestingly enough, Flagg's canonically been a part of the KKK in the past. I don't think that had anything to do with ideals, though.)

Calypso: These two would legitimately hit it off, and then proceed to...yeah, you don't want to know what these two proceed to do.

Calypso is the girl.

Jessica Sorrow: After a moment of assuring herself that he is in fact real (and NOT being erased from existence just by being in her line of sight), she probably latches onto him based on that alone.

Lady Death: One of two things happens; either she sees him as a pig the way she sees Lucifer every time they interact, or he manages to play the long-term game and eventually wins her over. Either way, she's not going to be an easy lay.

If it does go down, she's topping. Because if there's one thing more overwhelming than Reinhard's Villain Sue nature charisma, it's the Lady's commanding presence. (She's also kind of had a bad history with guys being on top. Don't ask me to elaborate...)

Pennywise: Let's just not.

Giorno Giovanna: *Play Freeken you by Jodeci*

Bobobobo: I.....legit have no clue, I think Bobobo would be too random for Rein's tastes personally.

Read this post said:
I mean. Suu would probably have to listen to what he has to say. Does she simply not care about anything not covered in water?
Her lust just depends on the other being cover by water. Apart from that she doesn´t show being atracted to someone

Beelzemon: Well, first Digimon don't have sex and second Beelzemon would rather fight.

Lillymon: Again, Digimon don't have sex. Besides, Reinhard Heydrich isn't a human girl with a whimsical, tomboyish personality.

Vivec: Trying to process this leads to literal mind explosions, for the sake of your own health don't contemplate this

Gunvolt: GV will have absolutely no idea what Rein is talking about. He's constantly spending time with two girls who are very clearly into him and just thinks of them as close friends. He even read one of their diaries and was more confused as to why it was all about him than anything else. I doubt Rein's social influencing scales to his 1-A stuff since I'm seeing people say 3-D characters could resist this, so it seems reasonable that someone who is a brick wall in terms of love could resist. Not to mention multiple geniuses have tried to get GV on their side with words to literally no avail even remotely. Combine that with him getting prior knowledge and Gunvolt would be stone walling harder than DDM in a Sonic CRT able to reject Rein with some effort. His response would either be "What?" or a speech of how bad of a person Rein is and how he'd never something something something Oversurge.

Long story short, Gunvolt prevades the charisma.

The Doctor (Doctor Who): Lilith tried. And she's ******* Lilith.

Then again, the doctor once said "don't look at my browser history", so he is a pervert, but one who rejected a succubus with ease

The Doctor is a furry confirmed</> I have no idea actually

The Dawn Machine: I mean, Reinhard could do it but... why would he do it with a woman in her 70s?

The Worm in Waiting: the two love each other a conceptual level. Both are on top simultaneously, somehow.

The Champion of Ingnam: Wait...

Vecna: Supernatural charisma on a 4-D scale doesent work on Jack. He remains a skeleton vidgin.

Lets just remember that he talked Berlin into committing auto ded, thousands upon thousands of people just hara kiri their asses for him with just some glorious words.

Now here, he is focusing all of his efforts and charisma to bang your fav character.

Godzilla (Composite): This lad doesn't seem to be the most reasonable person out there so he'd probably reject it or lose interest at some point.

Mr. Game & Watch: I mean he probably could, but now he's married to a 2-D thing. How do you have sex with that.

Back