• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character has to reject reinhard heydrich

Most celebrities are pretty two-dimensional, and they have sex all the time. I don't see how this situation is any different.

Probably fails against Darquesse seeing as she's a murder-hungry lady who resisted mind hax on the scale of thousands when she was at about 1% power, routinely fights beings who merely slightly glimpsing causes insane fanaticism, and even if he succeeds she happily kills everyone she loves anyway. Not that she'd be able to kill Reinhard. Possibly succeeds against Skulduggery, though the insanity / weird way his mind is shaped might cause unexpected results.

Suceeds against Harry Dresden if Dresden doesn't know who he is, otherwise sheer stubbornness to not like the mass murdering soul eating Nazi probably wins out.

Btw are we just assuming the characters' sexuality is not a meaningful barrier? And if so is it because of something canon in masadaverse??

Andytrenom I don't think sexuality is enough to withstand reinhards mind bending charisma. Unless you are unfathomably more willing to kill yourself 800000 times over than smash an attractive man. Also doesn't everyone have a tiny bit of gay in them or something?

Monarch mindhax and social influencing are very different things.

Andytrenom said:
Btw are we just assuming the characters' sexuality is not a meaningful barrier? And if so is it because of something canon in masadaverse??
Every sorcerer over 100 years old in SP is canonically bi because "eventually everyone experiements"

The real question is if Skulduggery's lack of equipment makes things a problem

Or maybe the term bone zone just gets more literal

Reminds me of another verse where WoG states "everyone is bi unless stated otherwise" with the exception of humans tho

Hmmm

Erron Black: "Now ain't this a thrill. Teabagging the legendary Reinhard."

Wilhelm Ehrenburg: Seeing how he's already fallen to his influence, I think he succumbs to it anyway. Not sure if he's into gay stuff tho

Rusalka Schwageri: Swole blonde german utterly annihilates smol loli witch in the most brutal ways I can ever imagine

Glacius: Well he's now romantically attached with a sentient ice sculpture

Ethan (PAYDAY): sexual harassment gg

my characters suck

Barney the Dinosaur: "I love you, you love me, we are a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won´t you say you love me too?"

Barney probably falls, but in friendship as he sexually appears to be asexual, especially considering he has never married in over 200 million years

Spongebob: Okay, this is weird, but Spongebob is asexual too (for the most part...) and very easy to make friends with, so he ends up like Barney.

To Barney that´s a stretch, but to Spongebob, well, he once was the mother while Patrick was the dad, so...

I can only imagine how hilarious the prospect of "reinhard marrying Barney and trying new stuff" is to someone who actually knows both characters

I dont know either characters very well tbh. But being asexual and never having been married is by no means a get out of reinhard free card.

All reinhard has to do is convince them to go into his room and do exactly what he says or dedicate themselves to him. Which for reinhard in most cases is not really a difficult task at all.

Barney is literally almost 2 million times older than him, he has far more experience, at most they´l get a bromance or stuff like that.

I dont think experience alone allows you to be unaffected by a guy who convinced 800000 people to kill themselves with a fancy speech, now focusing all his charisma to take you to the bedroom or into marriage

Also bromance is probably a win for reinhard depending on the extent.

But honestly, how would barney react in character from the start if he knew everything reinhard did?

He probably would try to use his empathic manip as usual, but then again, it leads to the same thing, Barney being with Rein, and Barney would probably also break the 4th wall into an speech of respect, family and love

And still, no sexuality, that´s very out of character (he doesn´t even have genitalia), and yes, he obviously would dislike the sheer notion of what Rein has done, but as no violent scenarios ever happen in Barney, I can´t tell how this part could go beyond Barney disliking it.

Out of character isnt exactly a factor here unless it is out of character for you to be persuaded into a situation you are normally not okay with even in the face of godlike charisma. Reinhard has broken peoples character with his charisma as shown by eleonore and i think most of his legion.

Barney could use his face, hands or just really allow reinhard to dominate. Reinhard has every means to convince someone to do something they either normally wouldnt think about doing, something they dont understand or just dont see a point to.

After all, which is more difficult? Convincing a playful purple dinosaur do something that makes them feel virtually nothing, or convincing all of berlin to commit mass suicide, something most of them would have been outright neglected to do before the speech?

The only way barney has out of this is if he can straight up listen to the most convincing speech possible and still reject reinhards offer afterwards.

This is easily the most beautiful thread I've seen in the entire wiki

Read this post said:
The only way barney has out of this is if he can straight up listen to the most convincing speech possible and still reject reinhards offer afterwards.
The mere notion of this happening is totally plausible of course, but just cringeworthy at the very least

And Barney has an addiction to pistachios even after the whole incident with his friends, so...

T╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âi╠Ân╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Âf╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âr╠Ân╠Âe╠Ây╠ ╠Âp╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Âh╠Âi╠Âo╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Ây╠Â.╠ ╠ÂA╠Âl╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âr╠Ân╠Âe╠Ây╠ ╠Âx╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âi╠Ân╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âi╠Âp╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

Joining google plus unwillingly.

Somehow getting involved with the toxic vs communities there.

Becoming friends with some dragon ball fan from google plus whos suprisingly nice.

Going onto a discord server hes a part of after google plus got nuked.

Being invited to a summons channel.

Playing the waifu bot game on someone elses server as well (but being late and having to team up with the google plus guy).

Trying incredibly hard to find and claim reinhard heydrich and make a legion.

Falling in love with the meme.

Changing my profile to reinhard.

Having a conversation on the server about reinhard actually being a pretty shit husbando with the only good trait being badassery.

But also hearing that he could pull any waifu the waifu bot owns.

Asked if he could pull any husbando.

Got told probably not.

Started to get curious as to which waifus and husbandos he can and cannot pull (mainly the cast of 2hu since im a fanboy by only playing some games and reading stuff online).

Which lead to me to creating this thread.

Can you stop derailing right this instance? If you wanna post that, take that to the barney tries to seduce your favorite character thread!

Going by the 800000 people thing..

Nagisa Shiota: Probably, not much else to say

Garou: He does have incredible will power but I have no clue how that factors into this situation

Sayaka Miki: It will probably not be that hard of a score tbh

Ban: Doubt it, he is deeply in love with someone else and I really don't think playing with his emotions would be an easy thing given his personality. That said, I am not familiar with all his will power feats and only have a vague gauge of Rienhard's charisma, so I can't make the best judgement

Asgore: Don't think he has much willpower feats so..

Flowey: Let's just skip past all the other stuff and ask the most important question: how do you go about ******* a flower?

Twice: Loneliness is a big thing for him and he came to deeply care for those who just genuinely gave him a place to belong, I don't think he is someone who will be hard to persuade

Izuku: Probably

Back