• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
00potato said:
Just for fun let's make Logias/ strong Narutos vs Ikki.
He already had Madara vs Ikki before Ikki got downgraded and it was close. Now Ikki is downgraded and people like Hagoromo exist.

They prolly win due to the literal god tiers like Junko. I don't know if Bleach can answer her stuff or hurt her.

Favorite character is Broly both canon and non canon.

They'd easily clear one piece is say, I'd say it a toss up in naruto considering he can't kill the edo ninja then there is genjutsu. As for Bleach, I can think of several cheesy ways he could do down outside of Yhwach and etc.

Shokuhou Misaki: Gets yeeted even worse than Touma, might do well in early OP and then get stomped later on. Gets out-mindhaxed by the Uchihas and Reiatsu crushed in Bleach. Literally dies by any attack that isn't Tier 10.

Misaka Mikoto: AP stomped by the mid-high tier of each franchises. Rasenshuriken destroys her Railgun.

Back