• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your personal tier Part 1

Let's use the second method.

Force = (5 kg) * (4 m/s / 0,3 seconds) = 66,(6) Newtons

Energy = 66,(6) N * 0,835 m = 55,(6) Joules

Human level for punch.

My tier is infinity squared, since i'm a avatar of The Supreme God of All Things OvO

But yeah, i'd say maybe low end 10-A for myself

If we could have more results, we can do some nice revision of Attack Potency chart agai... of course if there will be enough data.

Oh, CCFB is 9-C with his kick. Nice.

Don't worry, guys: the OP will be upgraded soon, so you could have some nice profiles :)

Also, the second method will be upgraded in unknown future in order to have better result. Reasons? Most likely you're moving not only your leg, but you're moving an entire mass (excluding legs) of your body as well, although generally at low speeds. This is applicable to arms as well: you're moving not only your arm, but you're moving an entire mass (excluding legs) of your body as well, although generally at low speeds.

But I won't force you to update your results.

Also, preparation time is allowed.

Haven't done any calcs, but I'm gonna guess

Normal: 10-B

While onstage: 10-A to 9-C (You'd be surprised what the body is capable of when acting)

With a Mechanical Pencil: Low 9-C

When trying to stop my friend from squishing a bug I've gotten attached to: At least 8-C with Massively FTL+ reactions

Decided to increase my speed to a round 9.8 m/s, raising my value slightly - 3073.28 joules

@skalt: Update please.

I am 75 kilos and can Go up to 30 km/h which means 75x(8.3^2/2)= 5166.75 joules or Street level can't say about my arms and legs but I've been practicing muay Thai and kick boxing since I was 6-7 years old.

Aimenaltair said:
I am 75 kilos and can Go up to 30 km/h which means
75x(8.3^2/2)= 5166.75 joules or Street level can't say about my arms and legs but I've been practicing muay Thai and kick boxing since I was 6-7 years old.
Muay Thai? The strongest humans are usually practicing Muay Thai.

Well that's why it's prohibited for children in my country, you need to be at least 12 years old to practice the sport, when I started practicing Muay Thai along with Kick, I found myseld struggling to keep up not because it was too complex but the brutal nature of the sport made it really hard for me to adapt myself to it, since kick boxing is much safer and abide to many rules that keeps people from haming other or themselves. Just one misplaced kick in Thai may break your Tibia, your opponents forearm or destroy his rib cage if he doesn't block it properly.

I have access to some fencing equipment. Would that do anything for me (I use a sabre)?

Aimenaltair said:
I am 75 kilos and can Go up to 30 km/h which means
75x(8.3^2/2)= 5166.75 joules or Street level can't say about my arms and legs but I've been practicing muay Thai and kick boxing since I was 6-7 years old.
huh? i just calced ke. idk how you got that.

LordWhis said:
What do you do for a living ovo !
I got the brass knuckles from a weapon shop and the machete is something my family kept from a person in the army if that's what your curious about

I'm not sure if it counts as standard equipment but I have been to a shooting range to shoot Glock pistols a few times.

What tier would a power drill be ?

So basically

Powers and Abilities: None | Superhuman Speed | Possibly guns and explosives

Attack Potency: Human level physically, Street level with tools and equipment (owns various random things like kitchen knives, golf clubs, power tools, etc.) | Wall level (my car can go up to 180 km/h top speed) | Unknow. At least Small Building level, likely Building level with prep (have at least $100K in total life savings/net worth in bank account and possesses 140 IQ of intelligence, would approx amount to around this tier)

Speed: Normal Human | SuperHuman | Unknow. Varies

Lifting Strength:
Regular Human | Class 5 (my car can tow up to 5 tons, can tow other cars) | Unknow. Varies

Striking Strength:
Human Class, Street Class with various tools | Wall Class | Unknow. Varies

Durability:
Human level | Wall level | Unknow. Varies

Weaknesses:
Normal human weaknesses

Key: Base | 1994 Saturn S-Series | With prep

give me a worthy opponent 2 fite (from any of my tiers)

LordWhis said:
I'm not sure if it counts as standard equipment but I have been to a shooting range to shoot Glock pistols a few times.
What tier would a power drill be ?
Probably Wall level

Want to possess Ultra Instinct, but you don't have ki?

Don't worry! Read these articles: How to React Without Thinking, Mushin (mental state), How to Stop Thinking Too Much (If you want to achieve Ultra Instinct, try to not think too much, instead try to shift some of your mental work to your body)

Also, look at these videos: Aikido - Balance: How to Move Without Thinking, Ultra Instinct EXPLAINED by Bruce Lee, 3 Mind HACKS to Punch UNBELIEVABLY Faster! ● Bruce Lee Inspired, How to Stop Translating in Your Head and Start Thinking in English Like a Native (Not really, but still...), How to Stop Overthinking Everything | The QUICKEST Way! (Not really, but still...)

as for my durability, 9-C/Street level is realistic. I've been kneed/elbowed in the forehead a few times and didn't black out, kicked straight in the stomach and didn't fall over, and I got thrown over someones shoulder landing on my head and I was still conscious

CCFB said:
as for my durability, 9-C/Street level is realistic. I've been kneed/elbowed in the forehead a few times and didn't black out, kicked straight in the stomach and didn't fall over, and I got thrown over someones shoulder landing on my head and I was still conscious
So, you're OP... Unless LordWhis is speedblitzing you, lol!

So, can we do some versus battles between us soon if we'll somehow force admins to calc their tier? Just asking...

My best stamina feat is probably running 5 km, stopping for 10 minutes, running another 5. Taking a break for an hour and repeating.

I've also biked 20 kilometres non-stop.

As a kid I once swum 105 laps of an Olympic sized pool in the space of a few hours (with breaks of course).

I used to regularly run 7.5 km (occasionally more) without stopping and do a light workout afterwards.

I also once ran an amateur level 5000m race without any real training and came in the middle of the pack.

Speaking of biking, in terms of durability- I have crashed my bike loads of times with only minor injuries despite not wearing a helmet or any other safety gear.

AP: I have accidently broken my own fingers on multiple occasions.

Skalt711 said:
So, you're OP... Unless LordWhis is speedblitzing you, lol!
Ik you're joking but as someone whose been in fights multiple times, nobody runs into each other at full speed. It shouldn't even be considered here honestly. People do not cosplay Rhinoceroses in fights

CCFB said:
Ik you're joking but as someone whose been in fights multiple times, nobody runs into each other at full speed. It shouldn't even be considered here honestly. People do not cosplay Rhinoceroses in fights
I'm joking. And yes, I have little experience in fighting.

Do you like OP's new look? Just asking...

Just want to double check (even though I should know this), how do you find the weight of your fist?

I'm pretty sure I could build Molotov cocktails which are Atleast 9-B and highly poisonous from the stuff I have at home.

Mfw peak human lifting strength fantasizing bout Class 1 (btw there are actual humans who have performed lifting feats above the peak human range and into Class 1, is that worth making a thread about? IIRC the heaviest item lifted in any kind of strongman competition was slightly over 700 kg)

It's already noted on the Composite Human profile that some humans can get up to Class 5.

Whether that's worth a major revision changing all the names I'm unsure.

Peak Human sets a good standard for most Peak Humans I guess, as in the line regular humans can reach through training. Also, weirdly superhuman human guys often were born with something that helps them. Like there was this person who could literally eat solid steel and digest it. Normal humans or most humans can't do that

Here i go

Name: Luka/Luke in english (Surename is private)

Origin: Croatia (Dalmatia to be more specific)

Powers and Abilities: Firearms,Extremely flexible(I can move both of my legs behind my head and bend my Thumbs backwards and touch the back of my arm with them),Great memory,Extremely resistant to cold(I can walk around my garden in a short sleeved shirt and Shorts at negative celsius degrees without being cold),High pain tolerance(I have been sawn without anesthesis on my upper lip,Had a small part of my knee skin/meat cut of without anesthesis as they had to remove gravel/dirt from my knee)

Attack Potency: Unknown, likely Human level physically, Street level with Ramming, Street to Wall level with equipment(I have a M48 Patriot rifle a Hand grenade and a Pickaxe)

Speed: Barely Normal Human (5.8 m/s if we take my average 100 run speed)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (I have lifted my 107kg friend on multiple occasions without much trouble)

Striking Strength: Unknown, likely Human level physically (I have no idea how to calc my punch,Kick strenght)

Durability: Street level (When i was 9 i hit my head on the ground after flying from a swing at a pretty big speed and wasnt stuned or unconcious,While riding my bike as a 13 year old i crashed into a car while i was speeding down a hill at full speed and wasnt injured besides being in pain for a little while,Wasnt affected by a knee to the forehead from a Football player when i was 15)

Stamina: Below average(Lul boi cant run for 800 meters without being out of breath)

Range: Standard melee range,Several meters with grenade,Around hundered meters with M48 Patriot rifle(Well im accurate at around 70-120 meters)

Weaknesses: Extremely lazy

Intelligence: (Was third twice and fourth once in my Schools Chess tournament eventho i dont attend chess classes,Can play 2 instruments(Piano,Guitar),Can fluently speak 4 languages(2 are more or less the same tho [Croatian and Serbian] and Bosnian is similar to them),can somewhat understand and speak Italian,Learned most of school years Croatian lessons in around 4 hours,Havent learned since second grade except in some special occasions yet always passed school with 4 or higher grades (B or higher grade if u are an american,Also there are some expections for this as i suck in Arts and post equations Math),Have been stated to be an incredibly smart child by teachers and adults multiple times,Competed in State wide English tournament 3 times and Country wide once althought havent won it yet,Dont know how high my IQ is but i had the second highest IQ in the school (This is when i was applying for High school and had to pass an Psyhological and Physical exam where they tested my IQ and Mental state))

Think thats rougly all not sure tho

AP:
$ 5^2*60/2=750 J $ via ramming
$ 12^2*4/2=250 J $ via punching
$ 13^2*10/2=845 J $ via kicking (but in an awkward way that's pratically useless in fast combat)
$ 15^2*70/2=7875 J $ via bike
$ 55^2*2000/2=3025000 J $ via car
$ 20^2*15/2=3000 J $ via meleeing with a NERF gu

I can also stun opponents bc magnum firecrackers in my NERF gun. Acid manipulation and fire manipulation via chemicals. Also if I manage to get in Naples Room level via "firecrackers"
Speed, Weaknesses:
See above
LS: AH
Int.:Very dumb
Dura: Streed Level (rammed at full speed against a parked car when younger) Others: did Judo and fencing, alao a bit of bow.

Back