• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX the 12 dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, 1 is there any reason why those cases aren't treated as PIS. Secondly, there are times in universes that support higher-dimensions where humans can survive in that dimension perfectly fine. Marvel, DC, heck even Chulthu Mythos and a few others did it and it was perfectly fine within that verse or treated as PIS. Why wouldn't either of those apply here ?

This has already been answered here, we don't need to stay on that point, we just need to stick to what I said before, if the dimensions are portrayed as genuinely as a higher plane that sees the lower akin to fiction.

And as we see, Kaiba's consciousness was ascending infinitely to a higher dimension, and even Atem's infinite darkness on that plane is something that we can possibly call transfinite compared to where Kaiba was related at that point.

So, what will happen to Yubel's profile? Will he/she be tier 2? Tier 1? I'm fine with both. Also should we give Yubel Higher-Dimensional Manipulation? Considering what he/she can do with Super polymerization?

Also I'd like to point out that we should add a few thing's to Yubel's profile:

1) We should put back "image projection" to Yubel's profile among his/her list of powers since he/she managed to show images of a past event (images of his/her previous duel with Adrian Gecko/Amon Garam)

2) We should add Corruption (type 3) to the list of powers since Yubel managed to corrupt crystal beasts to turn them into dark version of them: advanced crystal beasts and make them work for him/her. Yubel even managed to do that to Rainbow dragon to turn him into Rainbow Dark dragon

3) We should also add Energy projection to his/her powers considering he/she used and fired energy balls (interestingly enough Yubel can do that while he/she is a an intangible/invisible spirit and he/she can still affect real things) in the movie with Paradox.

4) Clairvoyance should also be added to Yubel's powers since he/she saw Judai's group while they traveled in the desert to find medicine in a submarine. Yubel can see them even if they're kilometers and kilometers away and can even see through solid objects: Yubel can still see them even if they're in the submarine which btw shows Yubel should also have X-Ray Vision.

5) We might also add (debatable) Matter Manipulation since Yubel can create Death belts (name of the device used to drain duelists' energy in the beginning of season 3 in the japanese dub) and also a whole bunch of technological stuff (computers and other things). Not sure about that one but I have a memory that no equipment was there before (4kids censored the scene where Yubel creates stuff for some obscure reason) and Yubel created all of it mentally while he/she didn't even have a full functional body. And btw it might also Mean yubel possible has Technopathy (since he/she created a whole new technology out of nowhere)

6) Life Force Absorption should also be added to his/her powers due to what Yubel can achieve via death-belts

7) Paralysis Inducement since Yubel can mentally paralyze a person

8) Yubel can also harm intangible beings (such as Souls)

9) oh yeah we should also precise that even while reduced to an arm or even with his/her eye (so before having a functional body) form, Yubel can use several (3 or more even) of his/her powers at the same time (without any specific drain of stamina or without showing signs of fatigue) even complex ones such as reality warping, intangibility, astral projection etc ...

Thank you in advance for reading and also thank you all for being such a nice community where opinions are debated intelligently!

Last edited:
Also, if the Duel Dimensions are Tier 1 [which based on the fact we are still discussing it and it hasn't been debunked I'm assuming it's okay to asssume at this point] , there are some feats involving Dueling Energy that need to be addressed:
-----
  • Dueling Energy being able to be strong enough to empower the Super Polymerization in a finite amount of time
  • Dueling Energy being able to empower the nuclear reactor to affect alll Twelve Dimensions
  • Jesse and Zane's Duel being able to affect the Dimensions and opening them up.
  • Rainbow Dragon's Feat of affecting all the Dimensions.
  • Among some others but these take top priority
-----
If these are evaluated, considering all of these take a finite amount of time to do, has huge ramifications for powerscaling and such, since no finite power could've accomplished any of this if the Duel Dimensions are Tier 1.

I do believe that there are yugioh characters that scale to tier 1, in particular I believe anything that affect the both the real and duel world is at least Low 1-C, for they are both at least 4d space-times, separated by at least 1 extra spatial dimension (a space between spaces) and that in total is at least an R ^ 5, which is the qualification for Low 1-C.

I do not believe that duel energy being involved in tier 1 feats means that all duelists are tier 1. Aster and Zane may qualify if their duel energy alone impacted the total of the cosmology, but we don't know how duel energy is being used. It could just be a catalyst where they need a certain amount to start the reaction, or the power is being amped up to tier 1.

And besides that, if there was a spell that involved sacrificing a soul that was a particular tier, I do not believe that we would consider that as a feat for everything with a soul in that verse for that tier. Possessing power is different than being able to use it.

Leotamer:
I am not saying every duelist can actively use and scale to Tier 1, I am saying that this would mean dueling energy has the potential to be tier 1 depending on the circumstances, which even if these feats are Tier 1, the regular duelists absolutely, vehemently don't scale to said feats, it just means their power source can be used to perform said feats if an certain amount of it is available, since it isn't an chain reaction, it uses the power of the duelists to empower an machine to perform the feat. Similar to 5Ds Ener-D. I am curious who do you think scales though ? I am asking since the cosmology discussion seems to be nearing it's end, and I think we should evaluate who does and doesn't scale at this point and get that squared away.

GoldenGangStar
Yeah he should. He shouldn't be weaker than Nightshroud [I'd argue stronger since even when split in half he can go toe to toe with him, and after he got Yubel back he stomped him] , who can destroy the dimensions in a finite amount of time, and since the dimensions are tier 1, so is he, and thusly, so is Jaden. It would also backscale to S3 judai after he got the Supreme King's Powers, since he was reduced to that level in S4 by Nightshroud, yet he was still on even grounds with him.

Jeane
Oh hey. Sorry I didn't notice you. Welcome back to the GX revision scene. As for your questions, 1 , it seems Tier 1 is being considered more than Tier 2. . I am certain that at least Super Poly qualifies for Higher-Dimensional Manipulation when Tier 1 is applied. Your other additions seem valid, but those are best for an actual Yubel revision thread than this cosmology thread, but still very much something to consider

Last edited:
Tier 1 scalling is only for darkness and light true form, no one in the verse yugioh scale to them, with the only exception for the numeron code.

Logically Season 4 Judai should scale to that since he has yubel's powers and still has super polymerization in his deck. Also if rainbow dragon can affect dimensions then logically Paradox should scale to that (He has Malefic Rainbow Dragon after all). Also Yubel's so OP I mean not only can he/she have access to Super poly, the 3 sacred beasts and the fusion of those creatures but in addition to that Yubel corrupted even the original rainbow dragon and had his/her own dark version of it: Rainbow Dark Dragon

I'd like to know: what do you think of powers I suggested to add to Yubel's profile?

Logically Season 4 Judai should scale to that since he has yubel's powers and still has super polymerization in his deck. Also if rainbow dragon can affect dimensions then logically Paradox should scale to that (He has Malefic Rainbow Dragon after all). Also Yubel's so OP I mean not only can he/she have access to Super poly, the 3 sacred beasts and the fusion of those creatures but in addition to that Yubel corrupted even the original rainbow dragon and had his/her own dark version of it: Rainbow Dark Dragon

I'd like to know: what do you think of powers I suggested to add to Yubel's profile?
That plus Johan as well, he is the Rainbow Dragon guy after all. Also yeah, those additions to Yubel seem accurate

Alonik
That is unfortunately false. It would scale to Nightshroud since he was literally going to annihilate the dimensions in a finite amount of time, which requires Tier 1 power, which backscales to End of Season 3 Judai, which directly scales to Season 4 Judai, which then scales to extremely strong individuals within 5Ds and Duel Monsters who are consistency described as stronger than what we've seen of Judai and Nightshroud [such as the Signers & Mutou Yugi] .

That plus Johan as well, he is the Rainbow Dragon guy after all. Also yeah, those additions to Yubel seem accurate
Thanks! And ... gotta admit I wasn't expecting Yubel and some other ygo characters to reach tier 1 ... that's insane! Can't wait for profiles to be updated ^^

Alonik
That is unfortunately false. It would scale to Nightshroud since he was literally going to annihilate the dimensions in a finite amount of time, which requires Tier 1 power, which backscales to End of Season 3 Judai, which directly scales to Season 4 Judai, which then scales to extremely strong individuals within 5Ds and Duel Monsters who are consistency described as stronger than what we've seen of Judai and Nightshroud [such as the Signers & Mutou Yugi] .
Just out of curiosity, how do the Signers and Yugi scale to stuff like this? They're described as equal duelists, but I'm not sure if that necessarily means they could wipe out a multiverse

Alonik
Light and the Darknesss' True Form, and the Numeron Code do in-fact scale >>>> The Characters mentioned due to literally being the cause of the entire Multiverse outright , but the ones mentioned so far do scale to some form of Tier 1.

GoldenGangStar
  • Yugi is described as more powerful than any being Judai has ever encountered. His Cards are directly stated to have far greater spiritual power than any card in GX during the Graduation Duel, which includes his Super Polymerization. This is Battle City Yugi, before any of the major power stuff that happens in Orichalcos and Atem's Awakening Arcs.
  • Judai in GX during Season 4 outright called an severely weakened Stardust Dragon [since he was disconnected from the Signers and his source of power] incredibly powerful, hurt him even more than Nightshroud could, with an casual blast, and was about to nuke him had it not been for Yusei interferring. Meaning this Signer Dragon is even far weaker than it would've been with Yusei, and the Signer's powers directly scale to their dragons.
  • Luna scales via owning an Dark Signer whose powers was being amped by the Spirit World, which is a part of the Twelve Dimensions since BBT conifrmed they are in the same timeline.

Looks like a lots of profiles are gonna be updated! I mean logically dark signers and signers should scale to each others (there is no reason Demak and Ruka (Luna in 4kids' version) are the only ones of their side capable of doing feats like that)! Paradox has malefic rainbow dragon and logically Aporia and Z-one scale to Paradox!

Last edited:
Alright, so far the profiles to update are:
  • Yugi
  • Season 3 and 4 Judai
  • Yubel
  • Johan
  • Light of Destruction Saio/Sartorius*
  • Nightshroud
  • Potentially Edo/Aster and Ryo/Zane*
  • The Signers
  • Dark Signers
  • Paradox
  • Aporia
  • Z-One
*To be addressed later
Anyone else?

Satorious should be taken out and addressed later. He's weird in the scaling and unsure where to put him. Edo/Zane is also weird and likely needs to be discussed. The others are okay.

Nice! A job well done, everyone (not that I contributed much lol). I was hoping to find a memeier gif, but considering all of the profiles that are gonna need to be created / updated, this one seems fitting
2fb12e3528dffcd6d374577602c254c5.gif

Um, I don't want to imply this because well, this would be insane to think about, and would open up the biggest can of worms with the Spirit World being Tier 1, but:
In this case, since the Spirit World is considered Higher-D now, and the Spirits originated from that world, wouldn't Duel Monster Spirits be considered Higher-Dimensional Beings , kinda like how we view Mxy as such because he originated from an Higher-Dimensional world?

That question aside, we really need to contact some mod to see if we can get this concluded.

Last edited:
I think the tier 1 stuff should get it's own thread since it's important and needs more mods to actually get accepted though i think the 2-C upgrades are fine as it is right now if there isn't any counters besides the world of darkness which as i said begins small and then it becomes bigger via devouring the world it's in

I think the tier 1 stuff should get it's own thread since it's important and needs more mods to actually get accepted though i think the 2-C upgrades are fine as it is right now if there isn't any counters besides the world of darkness which as i said begins small and then it becomes bigger via devouring the world it's in
Nice. I’m not going to do anything yet, but once this thread gets accepted, what should we do next: Argue 2c versus low 1c or see if the questionable characters from earlier scale to the others?

Nice. I’m not going to do anything yet, but once this thread gets accepted, what should we do next: Argue 2c versus low 1c or see if the questionable characters from earlier scale to the others?
Yeah that's probably what should be done

Anyways the changes should be made tomorrow if there isn't any further contention
The upgrade would make super poly 2-C supreme king, yubel and post fusion jaden would have that by process
and Darkness's range would be up to Low multiversal
That's all. the scaling would be in another thread

I've supported the changes proposed in the OP from the start, and my opinion hasn't changed since then, sorry for not mentioning it here until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back