• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UchihaSlayer96 said:
Well..... I tend to take Madara's word as gospel.... and he did say Guy was the best at Taijutsu so that means he stomps Kenshiro and Yujiro lmao
Damn, well, better get to that skill thread and pop Guy up to no 1 ovo

The statement "it's a big one" when compared to EQs both in Japan in general and in that area would have to be anywhere between 5.5 to 6.0 taking into consideration the effects of what is seen, or at least that's what was decided in the last CRT.

Also

@BakiHanma

There are definitely some arguments to be made for Naruto character that would place them pretty high up, not top 5, and likely not even top 10, but up there.

If we take sharingan Analytical Prediction as legitimate precognition (Which some users have been advocating for) along with the fact that characters like Kakashi, Hiruzen, and Orochimaru know thousands of justu (Which include taijutsu) and sharingan users can copy the movements and techniques of martial arts prodigies and the elite among elite CQC fighters. Edit:

Hell, someone as skilled as Haku (Who likely isn't on the same skill level as aforementioned characters) can cause death (permanent and temporary) via pressure points.

YungManzi said:
Also
@BakiHanma

There are definitely some arguments to be made for Naruto character that would place them pretty high up, not top 5, and likely not even top 10, but up there.

If we take sharingan Analytical Prediction as legitimate precognition (Which some users have been advocating for) along with the fact that characters like Kakashi, Hiruzen, and Orochimaru know thousands of justu (Which include taijutsu) and sharingan users can copy the movements and techniques of martial arts prodigies and the elite among elite CQC fighters. Edit:

Hell, someone as skilled as Haku (Who likely isn't on the same skill level as aforementioned characters) can cause death (permanent and temporary) via pressure points.
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree, I'm just not sure one way or another if things like Kekki Genkai can be used. I'd have to see that's arguments for and against to decide personally, but those that know thousands of Jutsu w/out visual jutsu would def be higher up.

I very much believe stuff like the Sharingan wouldn't be counted at all, for the simple reason that it is not an acquired skill, is something that just happens when your sharingan is high enough in power. It doesn't make your taijutsu skill any better, of course, but the prediction itself isn't skill based.

That aside, Benda Whip negs dura by simply causing immense amounts of pain, pain enough to affect people in the Bakiverse, where losing an eye, getting the skin of your face ripped off and other stuff is hardly worth much of a reaction.

I gotta agree with Yung, this is closer to a stomp for Yujiro.

I gotta agree with Yujiro winning. Jugo has been beaten and knocked out before despite his regen so it doesn't even matter when Yujiro is so much superior in every regard.

Theluki0909 said:
So... grace or stomp ?
I'd say grace, it's not a complete AP stomp, plus Jugo has regen and good stamina and his fighting style may throw Yujiro off in the beginning of the fight. But I think Yujiro decidedly wins

Back