• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs The Perfect Human

Yujiro outskills to hell
I mean Combined Human has advantage in
  • lifting strength Class G vs Class K
  • Prior knowledge
  • 1 hour of preparation
  • Any equipment up to 7-C, which would include (Fat Man Bomb, Little Boy, Joe-1, Smilling Budha Bomb [If they exploded together, they would total 66Kt], Flamethrower, A wide range of aerial vehicles to drop the bombs [Plus Grant mobility advantage], and chemical weapons and other things that are capable of ignoring standard durability)

I mean Combined Human has advantage in
  • lifting strength Class G vs Class K
Yeah but like, Yujiro won't be getting grabbed, He will just dodge
  • Prior knowledge
What are they capable of doing with this, If you don't mind me asking?
  • 1 hour of preparation
What i said above
  • Any equipment up to 7-C, which would include (Fat Man Bomb, Little Boy, Joe-1, Smilling Budha Bomb [If they exploded together, they would total 66Kt], Flamethrower, A wide range of aerial vehicles to drop the bombs [Plus Grant mobility advantage], and chemical weapons and other things that are capable of ignoring standard durability)
I mean, Weapons kinda don't work on him, He singlehandly solo'ed the entire USA army who had weapons and traps iirc

Is it actually allowed to use profiles from Joke Battles Wiki to VSBW matchups?

Anyways, I think Combined Human would win.
Yujiro outskills to hell
That's impossible. Combined Human basically has all the knowledge humanity possesses and all the skills of every human.

Yeah but like, Yujiro won't be getting grabbed, He will just dodge
Good Point
What are they capable of doing with this, If you don't mind me asking?
What i said above
With that, he would keep in mind that hand-to-hand combat against Yujiro is not the best option and would probably choose a long-range combat strategy.
I mean, Weapons kinda don't work on him, He singlehandly solo'ed the entire USA army who had weapons and traps iirc
Well, his profile doesn't show anything about resistance to heat or cold, so according to his profile he wouldn't be immune to the heat of the flamethrower or any explosive, furthermore, which prevents the combined human from simply abusing the range advantage and bombard Yujiro with 7-C bombs?

Oh there is also radiation, nuclear bombs are radioactive and Yujiro has no resistance to it

That's impossible. Combined Human basically has all the knowledge humanity possesses and all the skills of every human.
Yujiro copies + evolves at an alarming rate + Martial arts that don't exist IRL + Insane blitz worthy amps + More effective techniques + ANPR + Passive madness hax + Fear hax

Yujiro copies + evolves at an alarming rate + Martial arts that don't exist IRL + Insane blitz worthy amps + More effective techniques + ANPR + Passive madness hax + Fear hax
That's hax, not skills. Combined human seems to outhax as well, kind of...

I know, But like, What they gonna do with passive madness and fear hax?
What kind of madness Manipulation?

And technically, as the combined human is the combination of all humans, he would also have resistance to fear and madness, although it is not in his profile

Passive means it activates the moment the battle starts, They wouldn't have time to do anything
They would be miles away from each other, and with New York being the battleground they wouldn't even be in sight of each other at first.

What kind of madness Manipulation?
His mere presence can make people go insane and start attacking themselves and other people
And technically, as the combined human is the combination of all humans, he would also have resistance to fear and madness, although it is not in his profile
I don't remember humans having resistence to those though? But it might be just me, If you don't mind could you show me anything similar, Anything works

Also, We need to consider potency, Yujiro made 3 veterans soldiers hit each other with his presence alone, Not only that, His presence can incite fear on a cellular level

I think humans will just shield against it with like a wall or something, so combined human technically resists it?
Aura is a thing in Baki, Baki could legit sense Miyamoto Musashi aura with a wall separating them
They would be miles away from each other, and with New York being the battleground they wouldn't even be in sight of each other at first.
Yujiro could just use speed amps to avoid bombs and get near them

Cockroach dash is kinda like a blitz amp, As well as demon back which is like 3-4x amp in every stat

Yujiro could just use speed amps to avoid bombs and get near them
With 1 hour of preparation Combined Human could simply hide some 7-C bombs in the city and trigger them in a timed manner to explode around Yujiro, perhaps not enough to hurt him enough to win, but it would leave Yujiro under influence radiation from bombs.
Cockroach dash is kinda like a blitz amp, As well as demon back which is like 3-4x amp in every stat
Speed blitz cannot really be a wincon because in the speed equal rule the slower character cannot beat the faster character by speed blitz, but if it is something that only serves as support, it would work.

With 1 hour of preparation Combined Human could simply hide some 7-C bombs in the city and trigger them in a timed manner to explode around Yujiro, perhaps not enough to hurt him enough to win, but it would leave Yujiro under influence radiation from bombs.
The USA pulled similar tricks on him which didn't work
Speed blitz cannot really be a wincon because in the speed equal rule the slower character cannot beat the faster character by speed blitz, but if it is something that only serves as support, it would work.
Pardon me but i believe their base speed is the only thing that is equalized?

Speed amps not being restricted means he can use it to amp himself no?

Back