• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So much Sol matches, let's move on to the other GG characters matches then. And since i'm still afraid for restricting Elphelt Barrier then let's use Millia then.

And surprisingly its been so while i making Yuna matches, and here we are, the first Yuna match after so much time, who would win!!?

-5-C YuYuShou Yuna is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Space Station

-Range are 10 meters

-Win via K.O, Death, and Incapatitation!!!

MilliaReve
Yuna-yuki

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Do we consider Yuna starts with Mankai? Do you have in mind to have the Mankai form be permanent for the sake of the battle only, or keep the time limit? And do we assume her Mankai is at max capacity? (as in max duration)

Huh. She is quite patient in battle + precog so she can outlast that. Albeit she can't hurt her during said time because Invulnerability.

I feel like this leads to inconclusive. Millia is about x7 stronger than Mankai-Yuna, but she can't damage/kill/KO her due to her invulnerability. In turn, Mankai-Yuna can't do more than chip damage to Millia.

Because the Mankai gauge automatically replenishes itself during combat, when her Mankai form ends, Yuna can activate it again, and they'll both be back to square one.

Back