• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ywhach gets assassinated (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love seeing the Assassinorum in threads, Culexus really screw Yhwach over. Yhwach likes to abuse his hax. Not only won't this work on the Culexus, it'll just feed into the Culexus' equipment with power and allow the assassin to blast Yhwach faster.

Reiatsu can't be stopped unless the heart of Yhwach stops beating, so Sun Armor can't be turn off because its made from reiatsu of the user. GG.

AppleLord said:
Reiatsu can't be stopped unless the heart of Yhwach stops beating, so Sun Armor can't be turn off because its made from reiatsu of the user. GG.
No Limits Fallacy. It can't deal with 1-B power null.

>Barely Above fodder in WH.

>1-B Power Null

> Sight.

In any case, I Fell Yahwach has literally no way to win this. He gets EVERYTHING nulled and gets shot.

Assassin stomps. Yhwach can only win if the passive power null doesn't reach him at 4km and he activates Zanka no Tachi immediately, killing the Culexis via passive heat he has absolutely no way to win. This scenario is also completely ooc for him and requires him to know what the culexus can do.

Don't forget that the Culexus has basic knowledge of Yhwach and a WEEK of prepartion for this. It's also doubtful that Yhwach can even hone in on the Culexus' position due to the assassin's level of stealth...

@Anonymous

I said the same thing with Zanka No Tachi,but no one could explain to me the area of effect of this powernull,just that it's hyperversal,I thouht it would work since it has a range of 230km minimum.

The Wright Way said:
AppleLord said:
No Limits Fallacy. It can't deal with 1-B power null.
NLF still applies to 1-B power Null.

> Reiatsu comes from anatomy of the verse, it won't stop flowing until the heart is stopped.

Can the 1-B power null have any feats of stopping a heart from beating indefinently? No? NLF to say it can stop it.

Show me feats. A heart beating isn't a power. It produces the Reiatsu as long as the heart keeps beating. So power null doesn't work. I will concede when I see said feat.

They can literally destroy souls of powerful beings with their presence, just look at what happens to daemons. Yhwach with all his hax is legit one of the best opponents a Culexus could fight. Anatomical doesn't matter here because due to it being bleach it is soul related, and as such nulled. Also blanks don't really have souls to crush, so there's that.

As for the range thing, while it varies from Assassin to Assassin (Spear in particular had infinite range with his powers so long as he had some of the target's blood), it's not super relevant because powers are also nullified around the assassin, so even if the ability is working it just stops working around the assassin. There's a reason that psykers can't just shoot these dudes from across a solar system or something.

Immunity to psychic powers, magic, and reality warping Is a massive NLF on his profile.

Code:
Power Nullification Culexus Assassins only, anyone within the Assassin's general vicinity will have any psychic, magic, and reality warping powers disabled. This also applies to weapons and other objects that possess these properties. How does a heat aura or energy aura fall under psychic,magic,or reality warping.

Which is why I've provided examples of 1-B stuff. There's no reason for lower dimensional stuff to really stand a chance of not getting negged.

Also a heat aura from a weapon sounds pretty magic to me.

A living weapon sounds pretty magical

And if its soul stuff like most of bleach that doesn't bode well for the weapon

Nulls warp affiliated anything. Souls are about as warp affiliated as you can get without being chaos itself.

Also souls are a pretty magical concept

Is there some statement that they explicitly don't use magic or what because them being souls, living swords that produce auras of heat, their abilities, they all sound pretty magical to me.

Also OP should probably remove that prep time.

Then is everything they do soul related? Because that probably screws them over even worse. Remember that the "Magic, psychic, reality warping" is due to those being by far the most common applications of the warp for abilities. CA's are like a dead zone in the warp, an all consuming void that just halts power from anything warp related (within reason. A CA won't null a Chaos God). Souls are inextricably connected to the warp, and as such verse equalization dictates that soul stuff gets nulled. Also, the flame aura probably isn't really an issue either way. Assassins in general are incredibly intelligent, but you don't even need to be that smart to see a bunch of stuff melting and burning or feel that the temperature is increasing the further in they go. If their null for whatever reason just decided to not do that, they just ask for an orbital bombardment or heat shields or something, they've got a week. Also, Yhwach only knows he's gonna be attacked by something, not this anti hax monstrosity that drives him insane, nulls his powers, and delivers a generally horrific death. Isn't it more in character for him to try to fight someone than to just sit on his ass?

You may want to check out some of azzy's warp blogs, but I can type a more detailed explanation to you later when I'm not doing homework as I type. As for things below high 1-B that wouldn't get nulled, biological characteristics (assuming they're not something like a daemon or corporeal soul) like corrosive bodily fluid or something, as well as (usually) technology.

Verse equalization wouldn't give the assassin a soul because in 40k almost everything has a soul. Blanks are among the few that don't, due to the whole void in the warp thing. When a point is made of something not having a soul we don't equalize, as opposed to if its just never specified.

>On top of this, any psyker within the presence of a Culexus Assassin will have his powers disabled, whereas the blank's merest touch is enough to completely extinguish a sentient being's soul.

Huh. He erases Yhwach on touch?

The OP doesn't make sense because The Almighty grants him knowledge via future based precog/clairvoyance.In character Yhwach with Almighty toys with you because he can see everything.

No not everything they do is Soul related completely.Reiatsu is physical force which is something you said will work against the Assassin,so why won't he physically be crushed passively because of his durability?

He can also shoot Yhwach to erase, but erasure probably wouldn't be passive here. It's been passive to daemons before, but that was with super strong Culexuses, so lets give Yhwach the benefit of the doubt.

From what I can tell, Reiatsu is a force exhuded due to the magnitude of one's soul. Doesn't seem like that works out too well.

Culexuses can also go intangible for a bit, but its not something they can just leave on forever. By shifting themselves between realspace and the warp, even physical attacks won't affect them while they're like that.

Because their helmet is attached to them? Psykers can't just damage their helmets and grenades because they aren't the assassin itself. Something attached to the assassin is definitely too close for something to go without getting nulled.

What are Yhwach's skill feats like?>

Yeah but it isn't a spiritual attack,your turning your reiryoku into a physical force and exerting it which can do a variety of effects all the way to complete disintegration.

Intangibility shouldn't really mean much since pretty much everyone in Bleach can interact with fodder souls which are pretty much intangible and what not.

>Shooting Yhwach He can just dodge it or teleport or even manipulate his fate so it never hit him with Almighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back