• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu Chan said:
How can Silver's future be a different timeline if Sonic's timelines affects it? This isn't just in 06 but multiple games. I've never heard of timelines affecting each other through time travel.
Shadow says so when they arrive at Crisis City https://youtu.be/77a5Zpc_yJs (6:33), and Sonic's timeline never afected Silver's future at all, that's why he goes to beat Iblis at the end

And as Cal said time is irrelevant here, the multiverse wasn't destroyed because of the rift, that's it, the fact everything was afected disproves that notion

Other timelines were shattered, Sonic and the gang aren't immeasurable, the universe wasn't destroyed. I'm pretty sure it's a few at a time being destroyed and even then why is the multiverse still there? Idc weather it's low 2-C or 2-C, I'm just clarifying that it's not all in one go.

The universe is literaly not destroyed because of the time and space rift, stop making headcanons

Plus Sonic's timeline was shatered, that's why every is in chaos, everyone was, the rift stopped the full destruction

@Everyone, I forgot to clarify this isn't a low 2-C downgrade because I forgot to mention range and other important details. I did make this from 12-1 in the morning so I was extremely tired.

You shouldn't have made this at all

And you are still ignoring that Sonic's universe was shatered like everyone else, and Solaris didn't destroy it because of the rift, not because he was too weak to do so

Theuser789 said:
You shouldn't have made this at all
And you are still ignoring that Sonic's universe was shatered like everyone else, and Solaris didn't destroy it because of the rift, not because he was too weak to do so
You actually don't have evidence that "everything" was destroyed. The guide give context and even the various locations are still intact.

"intact", that's because of the rift, that's it,, and Eggman and Shadow and the guide itself that I posted earlier say he would reduce everything to nothing, plus actual in game>guides always

Conclusion

The level of 2-C is not that high.

Sonic doesn't have 2-C range

Egg Wizard > Solaris

^If you didn't see it already.

Theuser789 said:
"intact", that's because of the rift, that's it,, and Eggman and Shadow and the guide itself that I posted earlier say he would reduce everything to nothing, plus actual in game>guides always
Everything in that context would be the universe because it literally said that right before.

Wha? Are you ignoring me? Solaris affected everything plus he already affected two universes which is 2-C range, your point is the universe not being destroyed which is because of the rift

The whole Egg Wizard>Solaris is the same exact argument that you made and got rejected before, that's why I didn't even bother with it

Eggman and Shadow say all existing timelines and all existance until nothing except time remains, that's very clear

whats the current agreement on the AP scaling

how many hundreds of times above 2-C are they??? (How many universes above 2-C)

Theuser789 said:
Wha? Are you ignoring me? Solaris affected everything plus he already affected two universes which is 2-C range, your point is the universe not being destroyed which is because of the rift
The whole Egg Wizard>Solaris is the same exact argument that you made and got rejected before, that's why I didn't even bother with it
Two universes is baseline dude. Turning everything into nothing proves he didn't destroy the multiverse because clearly there are still people that are alive and locations as well. lol he can destroy all of time and space but not crisis city

No one debunked Egg Wizard > Solaris, it's literally just headcanon to think Solaris is stronger.

Theuser789 said:
The Ap was considered above 100+ universes by everyone
I don't so that isn't everyone OvO
is there an exact number or simply just an estimated range like 100 ~ 200??

It explains in depth in the blog.The quote about each special Zone being a universe is legit as it was talking in the tense of Sonic collecting a singular Emerald from the parallel universe.Each special Zone through out the games is a universe.

Ignore the 2-B stuff....

Neutral about the Special Stages and Sonic CD, Shadow the Hedgehog was not used as part of the scaling.

Still trying to push Low 2-C Solaris? It didn't make any sense then, and it still doesn't make sense now.

So your argument is because "well he destroyed other timelines but not Sonic's universe" then that means he's incapable of multiverse busting. Problem is even if you want to go the route of Solaris didn't destroy Sonic's universe, Solaris was in Sonic's universe and was still reaching out to other timelines in order to destroy them, so it's still a 2-C feat regardless.

Having an unknown timeframe doesn't mean lowball the feat to Low 2-C. Going by Occam's Razor, if you're destroying multiple universes, you would be 2-C since you have the ability to affect more than one universe. Even then time means nothing when Solaris is immeasurable. Also nothing implies Solaris does it one by one, that is a headcanon you made up.

Solaris would cause all of time to collapse and has full dominion over it, ergo he is not just Low 2-C.

The attempts of trying to debunk Sonic and Blaze scaling to the Egg Wizard are awful. First of all, Nega said a fraction of the PoTS can destroy Blaze's kingdom. Using this to say the Egg Wizard was holding back is a non-sequitir. As for "well Sonic needed Blaze's help", don't try to go that route, otherwise you might as well argue that any character who doesn't beat their opponents 1 on 1 shouldn't scale to them. Sonic and Blaze were worried about the Planet Buster laser destroying the planet, not obliterating them in their super forms.

The analogy with Boom regarding the Sonic Rush feat is a bad one. The Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds causing Sonic and Blaze's universes to start merging into each other was a direct result of their power, so it is a legit 2-C feat.

So yeah, I am against the downgrades.

Zamasu Chan said:
Theuser789 said:
Two universes is baseline dude. Turning everything into nothing proves he didn't destroy the multiverse because clearly there are still people that are alive and locations as well. lol he can destroy all of time and space but not crisis city
No one debunked Egg Wizard > Solaris, it's literally just headcanon to think Solaris is stronger.
That's still 2-C range. Why are you ignoring the rift which is the only reason stated by multiple characters why they were fine? Plus in the level End of World you see those locations being more and more instable the longer you take, fitting Shadow's statment about the rift 5:53 stop ignoring it

They did in multiple threads prior, you brought not a single new argument about it, you are the one making headcanons about it

@Shadow I already mentioned the low 2-C stuff being bad wording, so you just unfortunately wasted a bunch of typing.

@Theuser what are you talking about? Solaris destroys two timelines then Eggman stages that he will destroy timelines, he didn't do anything outside of that WTF.

He says all of existance, he was destroying everything, your argument against it is because we see some things being alive, which is explained by the rift, so you have no point except assumptions

Theuser789 said:
He says all of existance, he was destroying everything, your argument against it is because we see some things being alive, which is explained by the rift, so you have no poiny except assumptions
"Solaris destroys two timelines then Eggman stages that he will destroy timelines"

He didn't destroy the multiverse plain an simple. Also so what if he's immeasurable? In the perspective of the cast everything should've been wiped out immeasurably fast.

STOP IGNORING THE RIFT! That's the only reason the multiverse isn't destroyed, the fact everything is that way shows Solaris affecting everything, it's extremely clear, that's why staying too long on End of the World makes it go instable, because the rift is temporary and everyone had to hurry

Theuser789 said:
STOP IGNORING THE RIFT! That's the only reason the multiverse isn't destroyed, the fact everything is that way shows Solaris affecting everything, it's extremely clear, that's why staying too long on End of the World makes it go instable, because the rift is temporary and everyone had to hurry
The only thing that's ever said about the rift is that it's unstable.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
The point is to stop Solaris before he destroys the multiverse.

You're arguing semantics on this one.
Yeah let's stop him before he destroys anything oh wait That argument only works if they started ASAP and if he didn't destroy anything to begin with. It makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back