• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaunig (Gyrohem) vs Hatoshi (The Boundless Sheep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should dimension-equalize this fight (Make them fight on the same dimensional plane), juuust in-case.

Anyways, holy crap this is close. They have practically the same powers. .-.

I'll come back when this has more input, but for now, I'll just leave it as inconclusive for now as they could just haxx eachother for all of eternity.

I don't know if that's really a good idea to do that. Even tho both are 1-B, dimension equalizing them to fight on the same dimension could technically be part of making the tiering system pointless even?

For one thing, Zaunig is at least known on where he could be at his "full power". Hatoshi on the other hand, i can't even say it. I'm not even sure WHERE exactly does transfinite dimensions exist on our current Tier System.

Ignoring that for now, i'd pretty much vote for inconclusive. They do practtically have the same powers and all so if anything, they'll just hax each other if anything for all eternity as Xmark putted it...

It's fine.

The problem, however, is that i have no idea where the scale of "transfinite dimensions" can be at by our Tier system...and i think that's a problem in a sense cause given where Zaunig is at, he could very well stomp Hatoshi given his feats. I mean like Hatoshi may have the same level of hax and power and variety like the other if not possibly more(?), but i know for a fact that having that much hax won't actually mean much if the character is on a much higher dimensional level.

Unless Minus wants to redo Hatoshi's 1-B tier, maybe? But even then, the fact that one of Zaunig's feat was of fighting against The Core and another being feared by near infinite dimensional beings, i may actually have no choice but to close this up if nothing else.

But i'll wait for Minus on this for now....

Keep in mind that i'm only going to close if mainly because i have no clue where Transfinite can be at in Tier 1. It could be under Zaunig's level, around his level, over his level, whatever. But since it's something i have no way of deciphering on for Haotoshi, this is probably going to be need to be closed. It also doesn't help that even dimensional equalizing may also cont as making the Tier system irrelevant (even if BOTH ARE 1-B).

Hehe.....

Anyways, transfinite is literally 1 number of dimensions less than infinity, I am sorry I did not make that clear. STILL under 1-B, infinitely weaker than infinite dimensional. I can change it if you please, I don't mind.

I thought it was an relatively equal match here.

True dat, Cross and Dragon. Considering their tiers and with the ammount of hax both sides have, I can't see this ending in anything other than Inconclusive, tho.

@Minus: Hmm...i guess that's okay to do this then? Cause Zaunig is feared by beings of near infinite dimensions and he also fought the Core too at his full power. With this new info of Haotoshi, she has feats that's more or less the same on Zaunig....so i think THIS is fine enough as is, really.

Of course that's only if Transfinite Dimensions is as you said, Minus...i may make a Q&A thread on VSBW about it at some point. Speaking of that, you may want to make that clear on Hatoshi's page tho in case someone else ends up running into it and gets confused like me...

@Dragon: Pretty much why people favor matches that don't include Tier 1's very often. :/

@Fate: I take it that's a vote for Inconclusive? Cause that's literally the only result here for this if anything....

Yes, I'm voting Inconclusive for reasons above and too much hax on both sides. They could potentially lock each other in an endless battle of hax with no end in sight, considering the level their existences are at and the fact that they hold so many powerful abilities.

EDIT: And yes, it's extremely rare to find a match in tier 1-B and above that doesn't end up Inconclusive.

Yeah that's what i had in mind, really. Thing is that because they are what's likely on the same level with each other, only their hax would matter to them.....if they can even kill each other here or at least incapacitate one or the other.

Cause for example, Hatoshi has Complete Arsenal meaning she has a HUGE ton of powers that she likely has access to that would allow her to hax Zaunig in many potential ways, but the latter has FULL Hax resistance, which nullifies or at least greatly lessens the effects of the former's hax to a near moot point...yeah.

Assuming all of y'all read both pages, this is clearly inconclusive...with 3 votes in, no less. There's really no definite answer as to who can even outhax the other by one bit, really.

In any case, i suppose we can wait one more.....unless Dragon wants to vote?

While I'm still going with Inconclusive, I'd like to point out that "Full Hax Resistance" should usually apply as an end-all protection against all hax demonstrated in verse, tho. Otherwise it's no different than saying that an Omnipotent being in a verse is instantly Omnipotent (tier 0) when compared to other franchises out there because, in his verse, he is stated to be superior to all others.

EDIT: Meaning I can see Hatoshi pulling some hax that even Zaunig may not be expecting from her complete arsenal or simply some way to get around these resistances. But, on the other hand, that won't finish things on the long run because Zaunig still has tons of other haxxes to deal with it and avoid being finished like that.

Hmm....still i think even then, it's pretty impossible to see if Zaunig can be defeated here by Hatoshi. Same for the other way around...

Anyways, it's pretty clear that this is all in inconclusive here with 3 votes for it. I suppose the OP can wait on this for maybe another day or something before possibly adding the results of the match here later.....

Xmark12 said:
they could just haxx eachother for all of eternity.
Xmark was spot-on.

EDIT: Also, Cross, my above reply is not pointing to it being less Inconclusive, but supporting it instead. It's not in the sense that Zaunig can't resist many different hax, it's in the sense that "Zaunig can resist a bajillion hax, but maybe this time Hatoshi has a bajillion + some more hax that will make him have to deal with stuff, countering with his own".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back