• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeedmilleniummon vs Photoshop Flowey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even sealed, Zeed is a solid 2-A characer with a chance of being even higher who was completely unfazed when other high-tiers in the Digimon mythos tried to stop him. Also, in theory can't Zeed just fly back to when Flowey was just a kid/flower and destroy him? Cause he can do that according to the lore

("ZeedMillenniummon is an Evil God Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Zed Millenniummo". Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds").

Source: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/ZeedMillenniummo

Not really sure about the extent of Floweys powers, but from what I've seen, this sounds like a victory for The Wicked God, Zeedy.

Riolu-San said:
I gotta say Flowey in a close match, the ability to save and load is going to play a big part in this.

Can Save and Load help against something that can literally fly into the past or future? Like I said, Zeed can literally fly into the past to when Flowey was still a flower and vaporize him AND his Universe.

Darkanine said:
Can Save and Load help against something that can literally fly into the past or future? Like I said, Zeed can literally fly into the past to when Flowey was still a flower and vaporize him AND his Universe.
It can.

Doesn't mean Flowey can do anything in this fight other than prevent his own death, though. That's pretty much it. If BFR is allowed, Zeed can probably just do that.

It can? I havent actually beaten Undertale yet, each time I tried I got stuck on Metaton NEO (i hate Metaton NEO..) so I wouldn't know.

Darkanine said:
It can? I havent actually beaten Undertale yet, each time I tried I got stuck on Metaton NEO (i hate Metaton NEO..) so I wouldn't know.
NEO? The one who dies in one hit?

Anyway, it basically just lets Flowey stop himself from being killed by either replacing the current timeline with another one, bringing himself back to from being dead, etc. It'll stop working if he loses the six SOULs, though.

However, it's not like he can use this offensively against Zeed (who is literally infinitely more powerful than he is), and if Zeed BFR's him, that should count as a win.

Well it's possibly, so you can take it either way. If we restrict Zeed to his 2-A power, it shouldn't be a stomp. Also, why do I feel that Asriel would be a better fight?

Elvis Adika said:
Nah, Asriel already has his fair share of fights, its time to give chances other UT characters.
I guess you are right. But Asriel is infinitely stronger than Flowey, so that means even if we use regular 2-A Zeed, he will still win cuz Zeed is above many other 2-A Digimon.

I guess you are right. But Asriel is infinitely stronger than Flowey, so that means even if we use regular 2-A Zeed, he will still win cuz Zeed is above many other 2-A Digimon.

And whats the point of bringing Asriel in here if you think he is gonna lose???

Nice logic.

Norm 2-A Zeed VS Asriel is easy. Im giving to Asriel, since he dwarf 2-A characters by literally an Infinite amount. Mind you, ∞ or Infinity is still an extreme incredible amount, that along should make Asriel an extremely strong 2-A character.

Plus, His Angel of Death form should help him also, since it again dwarf his normal form by an immense immeasurable amount, heck, it got upgraded to Tier 1 for a short while.

Zeed was completely unscaved by Ryo Akiyama (who commanded three arguably 2-A Digimon by this point) and is so powerful that he posed a threat to God, who created everything in the Digital World Multiverse, such as the infinite 2-A Digimon that inhabbit it. Zeed can freely fly in between time/space to "any world or era" he desires, so he can time travel and kill Asriel when he's a child if he so chose.

So don't use the "Asriel dwarves 2-A characters so he wins" argument here, since it can also be implied to Zeed.

Elvis Adika said:
And whats the point of bringing Asriel in here if you think he is gonna lose???

Nice logic.

Norm 2-A Zeed VS Asriel is easy. Im giving to Asriel, since he dwarf 2-A characters by literally an Infinite amount. Mind you, ∞ or Infinity is still an extreme incredible amount, that along should make Asriel an extremely strong 2-A character.

Plus, His Angel of Death form should help him also, since it again dwarf his normal form by an immense immeasurable amount, heck, it got upgraded to Tier 1 for a short while.
Hey now. What's with that snarky "Nice logic"? Besides, all I'm saying is Asriel would be a better fight, what's wrong with mentioning him? And when I mention someone, that does not always mean that character can win or not. I just think Asriel Vs Zeed would be a more epic fight.

Regarding Zeed Vs Asriel, i just think Zeed would win cuz he has more power (Challenged God) and can kill Asriel as a child. But let's reserve that for another debate, so I'm sorry for mentioning him, I guess. I only thought it would be more epic than this fight..

But anyways back on topic, I believe Flowey loses this, seeing as Zeed can do a BFR.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Hey now. What's with that snarky "Nice logic"? Besides, all I'm saying is Asriel would be a better fight, what's wrong with mentioning him? And when I mention someone, that does not always mean that character can win or not. I just think Asriel Vs Zeed would be a more epic fight.

Regarding Zeed Vs Asriel, i just think Zeed would win cuz he has more power (Challenged God) and can kill Asriel as a child. But let's reserve that for another debate, so I'm sorry for mentioning him, I guess. I only thought it would be more epic than this fight..

But anyways back on topic, I believe Flowey loses this, seeing as Zeed can do a BFR.
Doesn't Asriel have Acausality though? Meaning killing his past self would do nothing? Hell, he destroyed his own timeline and he was unaffected by it.

Also, if we're using High 2-A Zeed for this, then this thread should be closed on account of stomp due to High 2-A literally being Infinitely higher than 2-A.

Zeedmilleniummon wins here due to BFRing and 'High 2-A' ranking (we are using unsealed Zeed here right?). why hasn't anyone talked about how Zeed would kill Photoshop Flowey simply by Existing? since he casually destroys universes just by being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back