• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno tho and Daishinkan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this any sort of hax or nah? Forgot to mention that Daishinkan went to U7 in mere seconds while Whis said it would take him 2-3 days to reach Zenos place..

Did they even explain what the two zenos where doing? To me it looked like they where playing a game or they could have actually been messing with the planets inside a universe I didn't have subtitles

I'd say the Grand Priest has Portal Creation since a large portal appeared and he floated out of it I don't think he actually flew there.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Did they even explain what the two zenos where doing? To me it looked like they where playing a game or they could have actually been messing with the planets inside a universe I didn't have subtitles
I'd say the Grand Priest has Portal Creation since a large portal appeared and he floated out of it I don't think he actually flew there.
I am pretty sure they were messing with the planets. They said "Flicking away planets is getting boring" and they were shown to get blown up. If accepted, what kind of hax would this be?

I am saying it should be some sort of hax cause if it wasn't, then someone like Bulma would be able to do the same thing if she used that projection of the universe. She would just need to put her hand into it and flick it away lol

Hmm they were indeed destroying real planets, it did show planets colliding, however is it cause of that device or the omni-kings power, is the question. If it was accepted to be the omni-kings power though i think this might be reality warping or maybe just telekinesis?. I think the device is just a projecion of the universe and that the omni kings use to locate planets but the destroying part is their power.

As for the daishinkan, he clearly can create portals.

I doubt it could be because of the device, if it was, ANYONE thats at least 5-B would be able to do the exact same thing. Multi-universal krillin anyone?

And yeah, Portal creation for Daishinkan.

Also, telekinesis? he clearly flicked it towards other planets and him just looking at a planet caused it to explode.

Edit: If you rewatch it, space itself was bending...

Well Zeno is a tier 2 character and was stated to be able to destroy universes just by getting pissed off. Im sure blowing up planets through sight alone is beyond understandable. Pretty much any tier 2 character in any format should be able to destroy things on such an infinitely lower tier that casually, right?

Yeah, knew someone was gonna bring up the "He is this tier, so of course it will blow up by sight"

His hand entering the space of the universe and causing it to bend is clearly some sort of hax though, as is him being able to see exactly what was happening with his eye popping out of no where. Again, if we use the logic of him just using his power to destroy the planet by flicking it, then ANY 5-B or at worst 4-C character can do the same.

Rewatched the scene again, clearly space distorted and zeno's finger showed up and flicked some planets, don't think it's the device doing that, now as for what this is, no idea, spatial manipulation at least i think, either that or low level reality warping.

It is spatial manipulation at the very least. Possibly reality warping and I bet he could have much higher levels, he was only doing this for fun and was bored the entire time.

Gokuiscool144 said:
His hand entering the space of the universe and causing it to bend is clearly some sort of hax though, as is him being able to see exactly what was happening with his eye popping out of no where. Again, if we use the logic of him just using his power to destroy the planet by flicking it, then ANY 5-B or at worst 4-C character can do the same.
The difference between that and this is that Zeno is supposed to be infinitely beyond tier 5's and 4's in literally any single way possible and since he is capable of destroying space-time in multiple universes just by getting upset, him being able to, well, "bend" and destroy a planet with a flick or a glance alone is well justifiable by him being infinitely beyond anything below a tier 2. And it is likely the same thing for any tier 2 in general unless someone can correct me.

That said, If there's good enough evidence of it then low level reality warping or spatial manipulation seems okay. I never disagreed with it, I just thought this point was more logical and likely to be the case.

Portal Creation for Daishinkan. As for Zen'o, I rewatched that scene, and his finger clearly bent space for a momment before he it appeared. So probably Spatial Manipulation or some degree of Reality Warping at best.

Personally I wouldnt claim he could without evidence as flicking Galaxies is much different than planets. However, given his tier, its definitely extremely possible.

@professor.

I think portal creation should be added to Daishinkans profile now. And spatial manipulation to zeno or a "Possible reality warping"

I am fine with that we add spatial manipulation to Zen'o's page.

Does anybody have a suggestion for a good explanation text beside it?

-BANLK- said:
I don't think those were real planets it looked more like a toy.....
It was a real planet. He specifically said that flicking planets to each other was getting boring. If they weren't real planets, do you expect anyone to believe someone like chi-chi can do it since its a "toy". Space was clearly bending just because of Zeno's finger.

@Ant "Zeno's finger alone was capable of causing space to bend" or something like that.

I will say that it if it is a toy, artifact, tool, or the like then yes. It's quite believable that someone like Chi Chi could do that. Greater feats have been accomplished with more powerful items by people even weaker than Chi Chi. Even Mordecai and Rigby got their hands on tier 2 things several times. Bottom line is, the argument there is flawed. I believe Zeno did it on his own, but it needs a better argument than "if it was a toy, then even Chi Chi could use it"

I highly doubt they would put something like that on display for it to just be a tool or something to play with. They were clearly showing the power of Zeno. This episode was about 2 things

1- Showing how much of an idiot Goku is

2- Telling everyone how powerful Zeno is. He got referred to throughout the entire episode and Whis and Beerus kept on saying how powerful he is. Goku even said "I saw him do it right in front of me" His eye popped out of no where to see the planets exploding. This could go to show how he was watching the tournament between U6 and U7 when no one could sense him there.

Antvasima said:
I am fine with that we add spatial manipulation to Zen'o's page.
Does anybody have a suggestion for a good explanation text beside it?
How about space was visibly warping from his hand/fingers materializing in the universe to flick planets?

Gokuiscool144 said:
This could go to show how he was watching the tournament between U6 and U7 when no one could sense him there.
Wrong because Zeno had absolutely no clue that such a thing was going on between the universes and if he was watching the whole thing with no notice, then Whis and Vados wouldnt have been required to snitch on Beerus and Champa telling them they weren't doing their jobs as Gods.

@ProfessorKukui4Life actually he was watching at least around the end he even said he enjoyed Hit and Gokus fight.

Regardless if Zen'ō was playing with toys or planets, it seems like he was still warping the space around the game. So I'm fine with this ability being added for him, however as others said this would be rather useless for combat.

Ryukama said:
Regardless if Zen'ō was playing with toys or planets, it seems like he was still warping the space around the game. So I'm fine with this ability being added for him, however as others said this would be rather useless for combat.
If it's useless then please mention it on the profile, otherwise wankers would misuse the term inappropiately

I think they where real planets from zeno's point of view the planets where just fading into purple dust but then they show use inside the game those so called toys were actually exploding.

I'm also of the mind of those planets being real, otherwise the shot of two real planets colliding and exploding would not make sense. IMO, it's either:

a) The holograms of the planets in the game were somehow linked to real planets in one of the 12 universes. Hologram gets flicked and explodes, same thing happens to the real version. This would be a bit weird considering the in-game distance between planets and their size compared to the galaxies. Then again, Dragon Ball. It could also just be a way for the game to be easily visible for the players, as the more realistic shot of the planet collision doesn't seem to have other celestial bodies close by like the game.

b) Those planets and galaxies were a small pocket dimension the Zen'o duo were playing around with. Not really that surprising considering their power and how Hit can make a small pocket dimension with his technique. Plus it would explain the size and proximity issues of a).

Personally I agree with Ryukama. I do not mind if "Possibly Spatial Manipulation" is added to his profile page, although we likely need an appropriare brief explanation beside the mention.

Antvasima said:
Personally I agree with Ryukama. I do not mind if "Possibly Spatial Manipulation" is added to his profile page, although we likely need an appropriare brief explanation beside the mention.
Is my previous proposed explanation sufficient? That's about what happened given what we've tried to understand about the "game".

"How about space was visibly warping from his hand/fingers materializing in the universe."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back