• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero stats are far supirior

MFTL+ vs MHS+ to Sub-relativictic(at best) - Speed

Star Level+ vs Planet Level(at best) - Durability and attack potency

Zero is immune to gen-jutsu Because he's a robot master (yes he's not a reploid)

Also Zero can copy DNA.

Hagoromo would travel back in time to before life occured on Zero's planet. Hagoromo would then drop a whole bunch of moon busting attacks on Zero's planet, preventing life from occuring.

DocMindstorm said:
Hagoromo would travel back in time to before life occured on Zero's planet. Hagoromo would then drop a whole bunch of moon busting attacks on Zero's planet, preventing life from occuring.
The hell? Are ya serious man?

DocMindstorm said:
The hell kind of **** are you on?

DocMindstorm said:
Zero don't have life,and even on his under-building state he would tank that probably,Bassnium and titanium Z man

Pretty sure that dude's trolling. Regardless, Zero stomps.

The end.

Can we ban "Vs Hst" threads? Like, there usually just some planet buster who casually blasts em to bits and its over. No point in em

Overlord-Murasama said:
Pretty sure that dude's trolling. Regardless, Zero stomps.

The end.

Can we ban "Vs Hst" threads? Like, there usually just some planet buster who casually blasts em to bits and its over. No point in em
Don't. Cause soon I'll be doing LoL vs HST battles.

@CrossverseCrisis

Im not very familier with Megaman, but i assume Zero was made by someone, i doubt he just popped into existence. Hagoromo can travel through time. If he went back 3 billion years and dropped a whole bunch of moon busting attacks on the planet Zero's creator came from, Zero would cease to exist. Any damage Zero did to the Naruto verse would then become naught.

DocMindstorm said:
@CrossverseCrisis
Im not very familier with Megaman, but i assume Zero was made by someone, i doubt he just popped into existence. Hagoromo can travel through time. If he went back 3 billion years and dropped a whole bunch of moon busting attacks on the planet Zero's creator came from, Zero would cease to exist. Any damage Zero did to the Naruto verse would then become naught.
I-.....I See no poof of this whatsoever. But have you seen how stupid your trying to type this?

If HE ever would to do so. Then he would have gone back in time and do the freaking same thing to his own mom.

Or does Naruto solos DBZ now because of that too? See how stupid your trying to say Doc?

While Zero could potentially die (Likely by the Gudoudama), the chances of it are astronomically low even when we get to the high tiers like the Juubi Jinchuurikis and the main two.

Too freaking bad when Zero from Megaman Zero is Star levelin dura and dc, MFTL speed and has the Waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better hax then All of Naruto verse.

Seriously, What's the hell you people are having these days?

Well, the Gudoudama and Kaguya's All-killing Ash Bones are instant kills, regardless of durability, as they reduce their targets to dust or ash respectively. That's why i say 'It's possible, but very unlikely'. The Narutoverse has to score a lucky hit on Zero, the chances of which are astronomically low.

Sure, I Guess they can kill Kid Buu with those attacks since they can kill Zero who has Star level in dura.

See how stupid that sounds?

@DocMindstorm: Oh so you wanna go at me of all people, huh? Uh sir, look how stupid you sound with trying to say that Hagaromo could do that, heck Undylan says your argument sounds stupid.

Alright, the stream of time flows past Hagoromo, he traveled through time to the current era of Naruto. When he was done talking with Naruto and Sasuke, he obviously traveled back in time, as the present did not change. I see no reason why he could not potentially do what i said.

Besides if that didn't work, Hagoromo could just summon the souls of the strongest fighters from the pure world (after-life) . While they would likely never be able to injure Zero, Zero would never be able to injure the souls, an eternal stale-mate.

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Body

How would Soul Body help kill a soul? All it does is project a hologram of the user which can attack. It doesn't project the soul of the user.

"Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters wrote:
Heck,qnd if hagomoro did that he would create a paradox,as he would destroy all life in The earth"

As i'v said before, the stream of time flows past Hagoromo, i don't think time paradoxes would effect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back