• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zygarde and Ultra Beasts

I would have liked a more direct confrontation rather than upgrading them like this.

UB's to Zygarde and mainly to U.Necrozma, it's more solid for me to upgrade them basing on them fighting evenly with eachother.

The only issue with that is that the explaination implies Zygarde actually appeared in story. Maybe something like

"So dangerous that Zygarde saw fit to leave Kalos and come to Alola"

Tfw literally every Gen 7 Legend/Mythical that has a profile is stronger than pretty much any non Gen 4 Pokémon.

Well, Looker did say they "transcend the limitations of our world", after all.

Even Guzzlord.

Who is from another version of Alola.

But he's mutated so I guess it's OK.

Yeah, I was gonna ask about him. Poipole and Naganadel should scale normally. Although Poipole being understandably weaker.

Should the UBs really be Scaled to 100% though? in the game, the Zygarde that is formed in Alola and you fight against to capture is the 50% form, you can get him at 100% simply because Delxio gives you the rest of the cells. They also never really mention that he came as 100%, just that Zygarde is there.

Well in the original, 100% of the cells showed up, which only happens when 50% can't deal with something.

The cells being there don't really mean much honestly, as we saw before, Zygarde's cells are always present near where the cores are, even if Zygarde has no intention of turning 100%. Like i said, it was never really said that he would need to actually got 100% to fight them, just that he is there because of them. And as is shown in Ultra Sun/Moon, he is there at only 50%.

He only showed up at 50% after the whole ordeal, likely because it's in "I'm watching over this place" mode rather than "I'm gonna beat the shit out of you" mode.

Well, i'm still not convinced they would scale to his 100% form as this is never really implied, but i'm totally sure they would scale at least to his 50% form, but well, that's only what i think. Maybe we will be sure in the manga since apparently he is supposedly going to fight the UBs in the manga

Back