• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Limiter Saiki Upgrade

Kusuo destroys Island
He clearly has 2 limiters on.

Why is 2 limiters Saiki 8-B. He destroyed an island with 2 llimiters on. It was already calced but added as 6-C with 1 limiter.
Edit: A chart was found to calculate current Saiki's power.

Edit 2: Proving the moon feat calculable when he is 11.

Also I think I might've found a scaling through an age chart that Saiki uses.
Scaling
This can be used for scaling in age

He said that when he was 11, he could destroy the moon. If you look at it, he is over 25% capable of destroying a moon if the moon feat is allowed. Flying past the moon is also a durability feat. He stated that he could fly past the moon.

He says he could destroy the moon when he was 11

Yet in the manga he makes such a big deal about a volcanic eruption that he can't stop no matter what. This is an anti-statement to this limitless thing.

Psychokinesis strength does not equal physical striking strength as well. His range for psychokinesis is not planetary so he tried cloning to outrange it but cloning makes clones equally as strong as him and therefore takes a lot of effort so he just teleported the lava into space. Only some of his powers range planetary.

Ciruno Fortes said:
He says he could destroy the moon when he was 11
Yet in the manga he makes such a big deal about a volcanic eruption that he can't stop no matter what. This is an anti-statement to this limitless thing.
Destroying the moon does not mean limitless power. No Limits Fallacy cannot be used here due to Saiki admitting he's not all powerful.

Except we have no reason to think he couldn't use psychokinesis to enhance his strength, unless directly stated that he doesn't or shown that his physical strength doesn't change.

As well... that's a really, really tiny island. Him actually destroying whatever he punched and everything 7 kilometers behind the point of origin is a much bigger destructive feat. He isn't even vaporizing the island or anything similar, as seen with the water that ain't evaporating. It's very much 8-B, and likely even less than the assumed energy of him punching and destroying everything in a line 7 kilometers long.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Except we have no reason to think he couldn't use psychokinesis to enhance his strength, unless directly stated that he doesn't or shown that his physical strength doesn't change.
As well... that's a really, really tiny island. Him actually destroying whatever he punched and everything 7 kilometers behind the point of origin is a much bigger destructive feat. He isn't even vaporizing the island or anything similar, as seen with the water that ain't evaporating. It's very much 8-B, and likely even less than the assumed energy of him punching and destroying everything in a line 7 kilometers long.
I'm saying the volcano eruptions outrange Saiki's psychokinesis and cloning himself to extend range exhausts him. Therefore, Saiki is not contradicting himself.

No, I am stating that the destructive feat listed for his 8-B justification is much bigger in scale than destroying an island that's not big at all. You see the ball of energy it's much bigger than him, and Saiki isn't very small compared to that same ball of energy.

And considering the 7 km thing was something he could do by punching, obviously he can use telekinesis to enhance his physical abilities.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
No, I am stating that the destructive feat listed for his 8-B justification is much bigger in scale than destroying an island that's not big at all. You see the ball of energy it's much bigger than him, and Saiki isn't very small compared to that same ball of energy.
And considering the 7 km thing was something he could do by punching, obviously he can use telekinesis to enhance his physical abilities.
I already accepted this now can we talk about whether destroying the moon or not is a valid feat and scaling from the age chart is within reason.

The age chart is up there. And I will show him stating to be able to destroy the moon.

Saiki destroying moon statement
Moon Feat

It's making me try to download the image for some odd reason, so i can't really check it.

For the moon one, he never did such a thing and only stated that he could. Not to mention it directly says "flying past the moon", not "destroying the moon". The only thing that would imply this is the visuals, but the moon looks less destroyed and more like that's the shape it has for some reason, like it's a reference or pun to something?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It's making me try to download the image for some odd reason, so i can't really check it.
For the moon one, he never did such a thing and only stated that he could. Not to mention it directly says "flying past the moon", not "destroying the moon". The only thing that would imply this is the visuals, but the moon looks less destroyed and more like that's the shape it has for some reason, like it's a reference or pun to something?
I think it's a reference to Assassination Classroom, but I believe that he can actually do that because Saiki doen't lie to the audience.

It's not an issue about lying, is about the fact that he "believes", and this belief isn't even about destroying the moon, but about flying past the moon.

Did you know that all English versions of the Manga are not officially translated? Someone not affiliated with the official rights holder translated it. All official manga are Japanese. The Anime is officially English however. In the Anime, Saiki says he can destroy the moon, but not in this version that's translated.

At that point we are getting too much into semantics unnecessarily.

The translation could be wrong, and even if it wasn't it mentions "past", nowhere it mentions "through". Plus, there's no reason flying through the moon would destroy the moon, and the visual still doesn't hint at anything like that.

The anime provides a better visual reference. When looked from there, it is very much like destroying the moon. Past and through are very similar words that do very similar things.

Then, provide the visuals from the anime? Though it would still be taken as secondary canon.

And no, trying to argue past is used in a similar way is just trying for semantics and only with assumptions would you think it meant anything related to destroying the moon without more info. And still, going through the moon wouldn't imply destroying it either, just as people get punched hard enough to go through multiple walls but only a small area is destroyed at all.

It's like every other implied feat and besides he says he thinks he can do it without much effort.

The anime isn't canon making that evidence on the moon thing iffy. To that comes that this was a visual about a theoretical situation that wasn't even about destroying the moon. So I don't believe it proofs he can do that.

The island thing was never considered a 1 limiter thing, though? In any case, in the manga it's virtually impossible to scale, I think, and by the anime version it's so small, that he should have better feats.

@Ece

I'm pretty sure a lot of Saiki's abilities happened. If not we can't really apply most of the theoretical stuff

@DT

Yeah it pretty much was.

Reminds me of the RWBY moon all over again.

DontTalkDT said:
The anime isn't canon making that evidence on the moon thing iffy. To that comes that this was a visual about a theoretical situation that wasn't even about destroying the moon. So I don't believe it proofs he can do that.

The island thing was never considered a 1 limiter thing, though? In any case, in the manga it's virtually impossible to scale, I think, and by the anime version it's so small, that he should have better feats.
The anime is basically canon because it replicated the chapters. Also, most scans were translated by third parties and someone should find a raw. The manga usually doesn't capture feats very well such as the island exploding feat, so scaling from the anime should be fine as it was during the island thread. https://saikikusuo-no-psinan.fandom...t_of_The_Disastrous_Life_of_Saiki_K._episodes Here's how it lines up.

I also feel like you can scale the planetary feats from the chart. The limiter makes the chart go a set power down. If he is planetary at 16 without his limiters
Scaling
This can be used for scaling in ages

we can see that he is 5%-10% planetary

Back