• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Got the idea from a Death Battle thumbnail.

Android Waifu vs Older Sister Waifu

Self-Destruct restricted 2B and Maiden Winter. Speed Equalized. Victory via SBA.

3cb67350228683.58cab1f7cb4e6.jpg
f1e541ee92cd19b5aa051d1d2946b28d.jpg

2B Scales vastly above 700 kilotons, compared to Winter who only hits about 500 kilotons, so 2B has the AP advantage by an alright margin even before taking amps into account. 2B can keep up with Winter in the air via the flight unit and all manner of ranged attacks such as pods with their homing missiles, mirage, beams, et cetera (the beam especially has SoL attack speed so winter won't be dodging that). 2B only needs to dodge one attack for Overclock to kick in, and by that point she just blitzes.

Voting 2B.

That Yorha number name is 2B Lol

2B Scales vastly above 700 kilotons, compared to Winter who only hits about 500 kilotons
Winter's barriers scale to 2 Megatons
2B can keep up with Winter in the air via the flight unit and all manner of ranged attacks such as pods with their homing missiles, mirage, beams, et cetera (the beam especially has SoL attack speed so winter won't be dodging that).
Speed is equalized and Winter has massive speed amps so theres no reason why she wouldnt be able to avoid that attack, and barriers block all the other stuff
2B only needs to dodge one attack for Overclock to kick in, and by that point she just blitzes.
Winter can just as easily blitz via her time glyphs

Winter's barriers scale to 2 Megatons
Which by your own admission can be worn down by attacks from much weaker characters since Aura acts as an HP bar and 2B's attacks are piercing so a not even 3x difference isn't gonna matter much
Speed is equalized and Winter has massive speed amps so theres no reason why she wouldnt be able to avoid that attack, and barriers block all the other stuff
Winter has one unquantifiable amp that she has to manually activate compared to 2B's multiple passive amps, and 2B fights and tags foes comparable or superior to her on a regular basis so that doesn't matter.
Winter can just as easily blitz via her time glyphs
Time glyphs have a charigng time as shown from the one instance of them actually being used, and the user has to stand still on the glyph as said charging time goes off, they also are shown to affect other people so 2B can literally just push her out of it lol

Which by your own admission can be worn down by attacks from much weaker characters since Aura acts as an HP bar and 2B's attacks are piercing so a not even 3x difference isn't gonna matter much
Not her 2 Megaton barriers no, her aura can but her barriers are not aura-based
Winter has one unquantifiable amp that she has to manually activate compared to 2B's multiple passive amps, and 2B fights and tags foes comparable or superior to her on a regular basis so that doesn't matter.
I mean your main argument was that she cant dodge it because its SoL which wouldnt matter as speed is equalized
Time glyphs have a charigng time as shown from the one instance of them actually being used,
Time glyphs have been used six times throughout the series my guy
and the user has to stand still on the glyph as said charging time goes off, they also are shown to affect other people so 2B can literally just push her out of it lol
Im not sure if youre thinking of the normal white glyphs but time glyphs cant just be pushed out of and they dont affect other people that the user doesnt want them to due to them imbuing the person of the user's choice with the energy of said glyph

Not her 2 Megaton barriers no, her aura can but her barriers are not aura-based
Ah yes, these barriers that aren't on her page as her highest durability rating is High 7-C as a maiden
I mean your main argument was that she cant dodge it because its SoL which wouldnt matter as speed is equalized
Which only makes it easier for 2B to tag her given that she also has far more skill and experience
Time glyphs have been used six times throughout the series my guy
Show winter using them if you'd be so kind, as to my knowledge we only know that she has them due to a statement. Also the glyphs aren't even that big a boost considering that weiss still lost a 1v1 to the guy she used them on
Im not sure if youre thinking of the normal white glyphs but time glyphs cant just be pushed out of
Can you c i t e l i t e r a t u r e

Ah yes, these barriers that aren't on her page as her highest durability rating is High 7-C as a maiden
Because her page is in the process of being updated
Which only makes it easier for 2B to tag her given that she also has far more skill and experience
Tag sure, damage not so much given she has three layers of forcefields she has to get through before she can even start damaging Winter and Winter has her own speed and AP amps too
Also the glyphs aren't even that big a boost considering that weiss still lost a 1v1 to the guy she used them on
Theyre currently accepted to be a 3x speed amp
Can you c i t e l i t e r a t u r e
Can you clarify what youre talking about? Because i do not know what you mean by 'they can be pushed out'
I mean even if this gets added it will be removed immediately due to RWBY pages literally being in the middle of upgrades being applied

Because her page is in the process of being updated
Even if her barriers were Low 7-B 2B still wins lol
Tag sure, damage not so much given she has three layers of forcefields she has to get through before she can even start damaging Winter and Winter has her own speed and AP amps too
Except she has a higher AP than those forcefields by a good margin
Theyre currently accepted to be a 3x speed amp
That's it? Well then she's ****** considering that 2B's overclock does this and that's without any passive amps or time slow:
Can you clarify what youre talking about? Because i do not know what you mean by 'they can be pushed out'
The user has to stand on the glyph as it's being used, which takes a few seconds. Literally nothing stops 2B from knocking winter out of its area of effect or countering it with her instant, much wider-range time slow

Even if her barriers were Low 7-B 2B still wins lol
2-B has weapons that can get through 7-B (Not Low 7-B, 7-B) barriers?
Except she has a higher AP than those forcefields by a good margin
Not without the Black Box she doesnt
That's it? Well then she's ****** considering that 2B's overclock does this and that's without any passive amps or time slow:

According to her profile 2B's speed amps are just unquantifiably higher. They wouldnt be faster than Winter without a stated or calced multiplier.
The user has to stand on the glyph as it's being used, which takes a few seconds. Literally nothing stops 2B from knocking winter out of its area of effect or countering it with her instant, much wider-range time slow
Except they dont? The glyph itself is applied to a person, not an area. And 2B's time slow has a limited range.

2-B has weapons that can get through 7-B (Not Low 7-B, 7-B) barriers?
2 megatons, as you stated earlier, is Low 7-B. And that's less than 3x how 2B was against the literal first boss of Automata when she had the most basic un-upgraded weapons and no amps whatsoever.
Not without the Black Box she doesnt
the forcefields are High 7-C. If you think that's wrong, make the revision to her profile.
According to her profile 2B's speed amps are just unquantifiably higher. They wouldnt be faster than Winter without a stated or calced multiplier.
Overclock and A110 both individually slow enemies down to far below just 1/3rd their speed. Even a cursory glance at any footage shows that, and I hope you realize how much of an NLF it is to assume that winter is faster no matter what just because of an accepted amp number that isn't even that big in the first place
Except they dont? The glyph itself is applied to a person, not an area. And 2B's time slow has a limited range.
It's 24 meters and goes down instantly. And winter's amps take forever to charge compared to 2B who can just plop them down. The time it'll take for winter to actually activate the time dilation will be enough for her to cross that distance unless Winter does something completely out of character.

(Still waiting for your proof of those other four instances of time dilation, preferably including Winter herself actually using it)

Back