• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also according to @Apeironaxim your arguments for dodging the SOL laser based on speed are false and ignore how speed equalization works so lol

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc. "

2 megatons, as you stated earlier, is Low 7-B. And that's less than 3x how 2B was against the literal first boss of Automata when she had the most basic un-upgraded weapons and no amps whatsoever.
2 Megatons is hr aura, her barriers are 10 Megatons
the forcefields are High 7-C. If you think that's wrong, make the revision to her profile.
There already was one, like i said its in the process of being applied
Overclock and A110 both individually slow enemies down to far below just 1/3rd their speed. Even a cursory glance at any footage shows that, and I hope you realize how much of an NLF it is to assume that winter is faster no matter what just because of an accepted amp number that isn't even that big in the first place
Overclock doesnt slow people it just speeds 2B up

Is it stated to be that fast anywhere?

Its literally our rules that multipliers take prescidence over unstated speed amp stats
It's 24 meters and goes down instantly. And winter's amps take forever to charge compared to 2B who can just plop them down. The time it'll take for winter to actually activate the time dilation will be enough for her to cross that distance unless Winter does something completely out of character.
Cool? How is that going to compare to Winters kilometers range attacks? And no it dosnt it takes place instantaneously,, would you b able to post a clip of what youre thinkig of because i dont think youre thinking of the time dilation glyph if you think it has a charge time.

Last edited:

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc. "
It reduces the attack speed relative to the speed of others by the same multiplier other speeds were reduced (2x, 3x, etc.), so in this instance you're still looking at Relativistic to Sub-Relativistic+ laser.

2 Megatons is hr aura, her barriers are 10 Megatons
Not on her profile. From now on I'm no longer responding to any claims of AP because you're an outright liar until they actually show up on their page. You have a bad habit of trying to use things that aren't on the profiles.
Overclock doesnt slow people it just speeds 2B up

Is it stated to be that fast anywhere?

Its literally our rules that multipliers take prescidence over unstated speed amp stats
"Damn my amps are so fast they make people seem frozen in time but this other person has a 1.1x amp so they blitz me"
Cool? How is that going to compare to Winters kilometers wide attacks? And no it dosnt it takes place instantaneously,, would you b able to post a clip of what youre thinkig of because i dont think youre thinking of the time dilation glyph if you think it has a charge time.
"Range: Extended Melee"

Before you go "well that's obviously not true" she has literally no feats of anything kilometers-wide and you know that. You're scaling her to a single storm when she's had maiden powers for all of 5 minutes and has used it to fly and shoot some ice. Why you always lying?

Also I already posted a clip. https://vsbattles.com/threads/2b-vs-winter-schnee.118936/post-3876826

also frankly, it's grace already, i really do not wanna stay up for this, and i have a feeling that the votes aren't actually going to be changing anytime soon. If someone needs me, they can message me on my wall, as I'm unwatching this

Not on her profile. From now on I'm no longer responding to any claims of AP because you're an outright liar until they actually show up on their page. You have a bad habit of trying to use things that aren't on the profiles.
I mean i can push her page up in the queue and edit the profile right now if you'd like
"Damn my amps are so fast they make people seem frozen in time but this other person has a 1.1x amp so they blitz me"
Correct, thems the rules
"Range: Extended Melee"

Before you go "well that's obviously not true" she has literally no feats of anything kilometers-wide and you know that. You're scaling her to a single storm when she's had maiden powers for all of 5 minutes and has used it to fly and shoot some ice. Why you always lying?
She does, all of the Maidens do
Thats not a time dilation glyph my guy
also frankly, it's grace already, i really do not wanna stay up for this, and i have a feeling that the votes aren't actually going to be changing anytime soon. If someone needs me, they can message me on my wall, as I'm unwatching this
Cool, it will be removed immediately if it even gets added

Well since you quoted me i'm forced to look at your posts once again.
I mean i can push her page up in the queue and edit the profile right now if you'd like
Editing a page to justify a win does sound like something you'd do, yes.
Correct, thems the rules
So you admit 2B is realistically faster with amps?
She does, all of the Maidens do
Show them.
Thats not a time dilation glyph my guy
clock hands
lightning dust
speed amps

So i'm just gonna post it again to make sure you and i are on the same page. Look at this and tell me this is not time dilation.

Editing a page to justify a win does sound like something you'd do, yes.
Or, yknow, editing a page because th pages are currently being edited with an accepted and currently being applied revision that this matchup got caught in the middle of. Not sure where this mentality of me doing everything with ulterior motives keeps coming from but i really dont appreciate it, its very rude.
So you admit 2B is realistically faster with amps?
What? No, the rules are that without a stated or measured amp you cannotargue that 2B's amps are faster than Winter's by the current vs rules.
Show them.
Look at the profiles, youre the one getting all worked up over stuff that is or isnt on them
So i'm just gonna post it again to make sure you and i are on the same page. Look at this and tell me this is not time dilation.
Its not time dilation.

What? No, the rules are that without a stated or measured amp you cannotargue that 2B's amps are faster than Winter's by the current vs rules.
Okay, so then she just time slows instead and calls it a day with higher AP and range spam
Look at the profiles, youre the one getting all worked up over stuff that is or isnt on them
No. You show me. Because by your own admission the pages need to be updated, so clearly you must have them on-hand. "Several kilometers with her powers" from a single storm feat performed by Raven. That is all that's listed on every single maiden profile. You have yet to prove otherwise
Its not time dilation.
Nice proof bro

Okay, so then she just time slows instead and calls it a day with higher AP and range spam
Her AP isntnt even 2x and Winter has a vastly superior ranged moveset with higher range than 2B's
No. You show me. Because by your own admission the pages need to be updated, so clearly you must have them on-hand. "Several kilometers with her powers" from a single storm feat performed by Raven. That is all that's listed on every single maiden profile. You have yet to prove otherwise
Hey man, youre yelling at me about stuff being on profiles being needed as proof that it can be used in a thread, the rang is on the profiles. If you disagree with it make a crt
Nice proof bro
I mean you literally told me to look at it and tell you its not time dilation, which it isnt, thats Weiss' normal white glyphs

Since it was such a point of contention, for reference Winter has kilometers range with her maiden powers, not AoE

Well, Weekly updated the pages, and Aura works like a healthbar. This match should be fine to continue.

I'm pretty sure we can still continue this matchup for now.

If the tiers get reworked afterwards, it's as easy to fix as a simple edit

There is a chance of a 7-B rating, but I fail to see how we should cease an entire matchup because of a chance at such a rating within another chance of revisions

I’m gonna be the idiot guy, how does Aura work in VS Battles? Like, all this time, I thought that the aura was their actual durability until it’s broken, and they’re just like, fuggin human level without it. Otherwise, I don’t get why they’re making all of these grunting and pain sounds when their defenses are apparently 4x stronger than the incoming attacks, before screaming like babies when their Aura is off.

also Weekly I’m still salty about Blake vs GV multiple years later

The easiest way to explain it is its basically a forcefield that acts more like a suit of armor, it cushions blows but they still feel the hits they take, moreso when they take hits from stronger opponents, and it turns all incoming damage into blunt force.

It seems theres a misconception, their aura is not 4x more durable than them, it can just block attacks 4x stronger. Aura works on health bar mechanics, it can block a ton of attacks from people equal to the user, can block a few attacks from people ~4x stronger, and can be brought down given enough time by people way weaker.

their aura is not 4x more durable than them, it can just block attacks 4x stronger. Aura works on health bar mechanics, it can block a ton of attacks from people equal to the user, can block a few attacks from people ~4x stronger, and can be brought down given enough time by peop
I'm sorry I didn't know Aura ignored how we actually scale durability. Do you have any proof of this?

I'm sorry I didn't know Aura ignored how we actually scale durability. Do you have any proof of this?

"Aura functions as a forcefield with a cumulative durability, depicted as a 'health bar', and allows her to take dozens of hits from opponents as strong as herself without any significant injury. The height of its durability can protect her damage over four times stronger than her physical durability, though this will completely deplete her Aura in only a few hits."

"Aura's durability is cumulative; it will deplete with each attack she takes and can be brought down by characters of similar strength."

This is listed on her page already but as per Sir Ovens' request im making a blog post explaining the mechanics of Aura that will be up later today

You cited a page you yourself edited recently based on a CRT that happened months ago. We can discuss the legitimacy of the 4x dura multiplier in this thread.

I refuse to believe that Aura is somehow, magically, 4x as durable as the character with no evidence other than vague battery life/health bar arguments.

Are Master Chief's energy shields 4x as durable as his Mjolnir armor because they can take 4 shots from stuff that damages his suit? Absolutely not.

We have a CRT going on right now if you want to voice your concerns.

I refuse to believe that Aura is somehow, magically, 4x as durable as the character with no evidence other than vague battery life/health bar arguments.
Mkay, aura has blocked attacks from characters with 4x AP amps (Flynt Coal and Yang) and from characters/attacks with a calculated 4x AP advantage (The Arma Gigas, The Paladin, Tyrian, The Atlesian Colossus, and Ironwood's Nuke)
Are Master Chief's energy shields 4x as durable as his Mjolnir armor because they can take 4 shots from stuff that damages his suit? Absolutely not.

According to his profile yes

Back