• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A Moro upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to comment on a few things I've seen here. It's been noted that the Daizenshuu's state the Universe is infinitely expansive, but the issue I noticed is that it wasn't acknowledged that expansive can actually MEAN expanding (It doesn't just have to mean covering a large distance):
main-qimg-ba74471751ad9e29a788ca64ad12ba3b

You could support the claim of it being limited in size via the statement about the Kaioushin Realm from the Daizenshuu stating it's 1/10'th the size of the overall Macrocosm (Which is made up of several Universe sized Space-Time's and other places):
zgujotT.jpg

I would also like to note that the scan of Jaco's statement is a fan-translated scan, here is the officially translated pagehttps://cdn.************/file/mangap/1069/10006000/16.jpg
I saw that it was also questioned why Bulma's word about where the Galaxy resides should be valid. I have reasons as to why she should. The reason she said that it was at the edge of the Galaxy was a response to Goku's question on why they couldn't see any Super Dragon Balls on the Super Dragon Ball Radar, to which she responds the reason he can't is that they're at the edge of the Universe (Outer Space, not the Macrocosm):https://cdn.************/file/mangap/1069/10006000/14.jpg
Thus for her to come to the conclusion that they can't see the Super Dragon Balls on the new Radar (Which should have a far greater range and see far into space) is because they're at the edge of the Universe. Jaco never objects either to this claim and seems to actually acknowledge it being limited if anything (he states there's numerous galaxies and seems to assume the Universe can be traversed but would take a long time with something like his spaceship), he just states that it would take a LONG time to get to the center of the Universe.

One point I would like to address is the idea that Moro should get a 3-A rating specifically for his self-detonation. I don't agree with that at all. In fact, in Dragon Ball, self-destructing from an overwhelming amount of power seems to be inferior to a character's AP or normal DC. Like when Yakon blew up from absorbing too much of Super Saiyan Goku's light (power) which caused him to explode but not even leave a crater, much less destroy the Planet which he would be able to do with his normal AP when you take the Daizenshuu guides into consideration (As Yakon's Kili reading would be more than enough for Yakon to destroy Earth). The self-destruct causing the destruction of every Galaxy should be counted as part of his Attack Potency with Merus' abilities at worst. Or to simplify 'Ultra Instinct Moro' should have 3-A AP. So should Ultra Instinct Goku, Beerus, Vegeta, Granolah, etc. who scale to Moro. If anyone has any specific questions regarding this comment, please reply, and I'll give my best response.

Since no new arguments were made for so long after my last comment, and it seems like the topic has been rejected already, I'll be closing the thread. This isn't the thread to discuss cosmology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back