• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-C Battle: Damus vs Olierus

Meh this match is boring to me

tell me when yall know who wins and i will vote

I think Olierus could beat Damus via Regen Nullification, but he would have to get past his Hax.

Valid argument

Here:

Damus resist everything and has EE

Olierus dosent resist EE and has nothing that isnt resisted by Damus

Olierus gets EE'ed

>Olierus doesn't resist EE

Directly from his profile: "Unvoidable: Olierus is a being who's willpower is strong enough to allow him to roam throughout purgatory itself, a realm that normally erases entities from existence in an instant. This is due to this void of absolute nothingness being controlled by it's multiversal ruler, meaning Olierus' resistance is above this king's potency to erase beings from all possibility."

GardenBlossom said:
>Olierus doesn't resist EE

Directly from his profile: "Unvoidable: Olierus is a being who's willpower is strong enough to allow him to roam throughout purgatory itself, a realm that normally erases entities from existence in an instant. This is due to this void of absolute nothingness being controlled by it's multiversal ruler, meaning Olierus' resistance is above this king's potency to erase beings from all possibility."
...Well, sh*t.

Damus might win via Higher AP???? Olierus has no calc and therefore is baseline

I'm pretty busy as of late so I can't really make a loooong answer though it seems inconclusive is the best choice. Damus' own state of being is a problem but Olierus has dealt with similar beings before, even those who could completely erase their existence and still fight on through wild paradoxical manipulation (Granted that was one hell of a fight and definitely gave Oli a run for his money for several factors but still...side note I really should put a lot of this on the wiki at some point but work has been a butt to me lately...but anyways)

Seems they can both kill each other at some point. When? How? I dunno, but they both have the options to do so. I guess Oli could use his tactics to create a decoy and win eventually but I doubt that'd work against the kind of opponent he's dealing with here...blah blah blah...I could make several arguments but I'm pretty sure Damus can deal with a lot of what Oli can dish out and vice versa...

I have no clue, so inconclusive.

Back