• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-A Travis Scott

He's definitely way higher than 4-A At the end of that concert he caused an affect that was the equivalent of the reset of the Fortnite Universe And not to mention the distortion of reality

El Crash said:
He's definitely way higher than 4-A
At the end of that concert he caused an affect that was the equivalent of the reset of the Fortnite Universe And not to mention the distortion of reality
A statement would be needed for what Travis Scott did in order for it to be 3-A. What he did can't even be considered Galaxy level because of how huge galaxies are.

@EnnardTrap

He would totally scale to his manipulation. If he didn't he would still be at minimum Large Star level physically due to being bigger than multiple stars.

Dienomite22 said:
@EnnardTrap

He would totally scale to his manipulation. If he didn't he would still be at minimum Large Star level physically due to being bigger than multiple stars.
He should have Size Alteration. Because he seemed to get larger and larger after every song. His base size however would be like, Type 2 Large Size.

Dienomite22 said:
El Crash said:
He's definitely way higher than 4-A
At the end of that concert he caused an affect that was the equivalent of the reset of the Fortnite Universe And not to mention the distortion of reality
A statement would be needed for what Travis Scott did in order for it to be 3-A. What he did can't even be considered Galaxy level because of how huge galaxies are.
He created an event which was the equivalent of the "end" of fortnite which was the reset of that Universe due to a meteor a rift in space and time (you can tell due to the space time butterfly creature) and then recreated the world to be exactly the way it was prior to him causing that

El Crash said:
He created an event which was the equivalent of the "end" of fortnite which was the reset of that Universe due to a meteor a rift in space and time (you can tell due to the space time butterfly creature) and then recreated the world to be exactly the way it was prior to him causing that
Can you post a link to the space time butterfly thing in both events?

EnnardTrap1987 said:
He should have Size Alteration. Because he seemed to get larger and larger after every song. His base size however would be like, Type 2 Large Size.
He would have more than just that. Reality Warping, Water Manipulation, Creation, Weather Manipulation, Cloning, Summoning, Gravity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, just to name a few.

Dienomite22 said:
El Crash said:
Can you post a link to the space time butterfly thing in both events?
https://youtu.be/q0x-Fks8boM?t=249 Here is a link to the end of Fortnite https://youtu.be/8yrdphByiPs?t=137 Here is a link to the butterfly that is within the space time rift https://youtu.be/KZPBXH6yIzk?t=535 Travis Scott recreating the end of Fortnite which includes the same butterfly

He would have more than just that. Reality Warping, Water Manipulation, Creation, Weather Manipulation, Cloning, Summoning, Gravity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, just to name a few.

Gravity, Light and Reality Warping will definitely help Travis beat a lot of characters in his tier. He won't beat the likes of The Emperor of Mankind though.

El Crash said:
https://youtu.be/q0x-Fks8boM?t=249 Here is a link to the end of Fortnite https://youtu.be/8yrdphByiPs?t=137 Here is a link to the butterfly that is within the space time rift https://youtu.be/KZPBXH6yIzk?t=535 Travis Scott recreating the end of Fortnite which includes the same butterfly
I don't play Fortnite so I may be missing something here but how does the end of Fortnite relate to the Butterfly and Travis Scott's event? The Butterfly doesn't show up in the end of Fortnite event.

I see. But why would that mean what Travis Scott did was universe level? Was the Butterfly stated to be the cause of Fortnite ending or chapter 2's universe creation?

The end of the universe was caused due to that same rift being destroyed by the missiles so the butterfly within that rift is correlated to the reset of the Universe in Fortnite

Why is the Butterfly assumed to be the cause of the universe resetting? It could be a natural byproduct of the universe resetting seeing as the Butterfly didn't appear during the universe ending event and there are no statements about the Butterfly being the cause of the universe reset as far as I know.

OwO what's this? In all seriousness I have to agree with Dienomite22 here. There is little evidence that what Travis Scott caused at the end of the live event was a universal reset.

Mr sicko mode bout to be a god tier lmao

The Fortnite-verse's power is criminally underrated. A regular Fortnite default should be at bare minimum 4-A to 3-C already with Lightspeed based on particular cosmetics/contrails descriptions and what they state.

Universal+ Travis isn't too far-fetched, so I'm all for this one to be honest. I'll definitely accept 4-A/3-C though. Travis wouldn't be the first God-Tier Fortnite has to offer, however he's the one with the most feats no doubt.

EliWuu said:
The Fortnite-verse's power is criminally underrated. A regular Fortnite default should be at bare minimum 4-A to 3-C already with Lightspeed based on particular cosmetics/contrails descriptions and what they state.

Universal+ Travis isn't too far-fetched, so I'm all for this one to be honest. I'll definitely accept 4-A/3-C though. Travis wouldn't be the first God-Tier Fortnite has to offer, however he's the one with the most feats no doubt.
Universe+ level Travis i can understand. But 4-A/3-C Fortnite players...

WHY?!?

Dienomite22 said:
It depends on the quality of the descriptions and where the cosmetics come from
Oh come on. Cosmetics in Fortnite are just that. Cosmetics which are specifically stated to have no in game advantage to the user.

PenguinFe42 said:
EliWuu said:

Universe+ level Travis i can understand. But 4-A/3-C Fortnite players...

WHY?!?
If we go by descriptions, and if they are to be thorougly believed, items such as the Astral Axe that the "Luminous" skin possess are described as being able to "Swing through the stars". More blatantly, there is another pickaxe called the "Star Strike" that the "Infinity" skin has as well, which is stated to be a "Star-powered stellar axe." Entirely up for interpretation I suppose, but there shouldn't be too much reason for the descriptions of said items to be exagerrations or hyperboles, as the descriptions of the pickaxes and the correlations with their respective cosmetics don't contradict each other, but that's just my hot take on it.

There's also pickaxes such as the Rift Edge and Dual Edge that are stated to be able to "pierce" and "slice" through dimensional planes, if that's of any intererst to anyone. I'll post the pictures for these harvesting tools below.

As for the Galactic statement, there's a literal skin that is a Galaxy, and his backbling is indeed a Galaxy as well, which can be carried by the default player on their backs casually. Since the Galaxy skin is, well, a galaxy, I don't see why there'd be any reason to assume his backbling is any less of a galaxy either.
Galacticdisc
Dualedge
Riftedge

Astralaxe
Starstrike

EliWuu said:
If we go by descriptions, and if they are to be thorougly believed, items such as the Astral Axe that the "Luminous" skin possess are described as being able to "Swing through the stars". More blatantly, there is another pickaxe called the "Star Strike" that the "Infinity" skin has as well, which is stated to be a "Star-powered stellar axe." Entirely up for interpretation I suppose, but there shouldn't be too much reason for the descriptions of said items to be exagerrations or hyperboles, as the descriptions of the pickaxes and the correlations with their respective cosmetics don't contradict each other, but that's just my hot take on it.

There's also pickaxes such as the Rift Edge and Dual Edge that are stated to be able to "pierce" and "slice" through dimensional planes, if that's of any intererst to anyone. I'll post the pictures for these harvesting tools below.

As for the Galactic statement, there's a literal skin that is a Galaxy, and his backbling is indeed a Galaxy as well, which can be carried by the default player on their backs casually. Since the Galaxy skin is, well, a galaxy, I don't see why there'd be any reason to assume his backbling is any less of a galaxy either.
Galacticdisc
Dualedge
Riftedge

Astralaxe
Starstrike
I can tell you how these descriptions would be taken:

1. Likely just cosmetic if the disc doesn't have lore behind it

2. Durability Negation. Slicing dimensions/planes of existences/space-time or etc. doesn't mean anything tier wise.

3. Same as 2.

4. Could be Star level depending on where the cosmetic is from and the lore behind it.

1. Since the Disc is from the Galaxy skin, I would presume that it would also probably be a galaxy as well, just like the skin itself has stars and galaxies within it. However, I can see why it wouldn't be taken too seriously if there isn't more concrete evidence than just that.

2. I figured as much for that one, that's still pretty interesting though.

3. Swinging through stars seems to be more of a physical thing, so that could potentially be something as well.

4. The skin for that pickaxe, the Infinity skin, seems to possibly be an Intergalactic warrior of some sort, as his backbling states that the "fate of the galaxy rests on your shoulders". Besides that, there isn't much more to be said for his background.

Even then, I'd still be inclined to believe that the descriptions would likely be intended to be taken literal, as there is no other interpretations for the skins, pickaxes, and their backgrounds/capabilities aside from whatever they are stated to be as in the game.

EliWuu said:
1. Since the Disc is from the Galaxy skin, I would presume that it would also probably be a galaxy as well, just like the skin itself has stars and galaxies within it. However, I can see why it wouldn't be taken too seriously if there isn't more concrete evidence than just that.
2. I figured as much for that one, that's still pretty interesting though.

3. Swinging through stars seems to be more of a physical thing, so that could potentially be something as well.

4. The skin for that pickaxe, the Infinity skin, seems to possibly be an Intergalactic warrior of some sort, as his backbling states that the "fate of the galaxy rests on your shoulders". Besides that, there isn't much more to be said for his background.

Even then, I'd still be inclined to believe that the descriptions would likely be intended to be taken literal, as there is no other interpretations for the skins, pickaxes, and their backgrounds/capabilities aside from whatever they are stated to be as in the game.
Those are some decent points. However assuming that those skins and pickaxes' descriptions should be taken literally is too far fechted in my opinion.

Also, after reseaching this properly, i believe Travis should be:

Tier: At least 4-A | likely Low 2-C via universal reset.

EliWuu said:
The thing is it is hard to take some of the definitions as literal based on their description. Problem with the Galactic disc is that holding a small galaxy doesn't grant Galaxy level tier (see Asura's Wrath discussions) and "Lightyears ahead of the rest" doesn't mean anything and sounds very hyperbolic. Astral Axe also has this issue, "Swing through the stars" sounds hyperbolic and wouldn't be star level if taken as literal because swinging through a star isn't a star level feat. Star Strike is the most valid out of the three because it's description is "star powered stellar axe" and the weapon has a visible star inside it.

If Start Strike was accepted the whole verse won't be star level, only the skin set that Star Strike comes with one be.

The whole verse would have to be at least Star level if it was accepted, as everything in Fortnite is relative to The Player in some way. If your player can take hits from a pickaxe that is being powered by a literal star, they'd have to be on that same level.

Another thing that I didn't think of much before, but why would slicing through/piercing entire dimensional planes be just Durability Negation? Don't dimensions have their own space-times within them? If someone could wield a weapon that is powerful enough to slash through said dimensions, and your player can take hits from said weapon and survive, they would have to scale to that, wouldn't they? Just curious.

Those are some decent points. However assuming that those skins and pickaxes' descriptions should be taken literally is too far fechted in my opinion.

Also, after reseaching this properly, i believe Travis should be:

Tier: At least 4-A | likely Low 2-C via universal reset. </div>

To Further this, the ending of the event is basically the same as the season 10 live event that ended the universe

EliWuu said:
The whole verse would have to be at least Star level if it was accepted, as everything in Fortnite is relative to The Player in some way. If your player can take hits from a pickaxe that is being powered by a literal star, they'd have to be on that same level.
Another thing that I didn't think of much before, but why would slicing through/piercing entire dimensional planes be just Durability Negation? Don't dimensions have their own space-times within them? If someone could wield a weapon that is powerful enough to slash through said dimensions, and your player can take hits from said weapon and survive, they would have to scale to that, wouldn't they? Just curious.
Gameplay is considered non-canon for the most part in these types of games so descriptions are the ones taken as the source for tiering. Like it would be inconsistant that a skin set with star level descriptions scale to regular skins in a game where they die by items and weapons that are not anywhere near star level.

Dimensional planes don't necessarily have their own space-time, proof would be needed for that and it wouldn't grant a tier. Slicing, ripping, stabbing dimensional planes is only durability negation because a dimension isn't being destroyed. It's no different from cutting space. It's unquantifiable.

Back