• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
I do not think its necessary to add that, also since the Ancient Walkers were weakened when Mogul attacked them.
When is this said? I only remember Merlin saying that since Mogul attacked the Ancient Walkers, when he had freed himself from the Master Emerald, they had been dying ever since (Something that had been mentioned in the Chaos Knuckles Arc) until they were completely destroyed by the Acorns Sword. I do not remember being told that they were weak before Mogul attacked.

I mean...Umineko and Beyblade characters have separate hax tiers. Sans' was removed because his ability has no AOE, it's just durability bypassing, whereas Super Sonic does has 5D AOE in addition to infinite 4D power/2-A.

Ok, but another event i want to mention is that Mogul absorbed all the energy of a 2-A Chaos Knuckles since he only became High 2-A when he became one with the Chaos Force and a returned back to life.

In fact, Chaos Knuckles was told by Aurora herself to be as strong as the Ancient Walkers, he just did not know how to control his power because "It was too much power for mortal hands, even with such power he never left his mortal limitations." Becoming one with the Chaos Force was just his way of "blasting like a supernova" and thus releasing all his power and taking his place of importance in the Cosmos.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
@ Dark Matter557

Illumina & Maginaryworld were altered to some degree since they were under jurisdiction of the Zone Cops.
Wait, Super Sonic destroy the Chaos Force also would not fit into conceptual (Abstract) manipulation?

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
I guess it would? I'm not to clear on the prerequisites of thoses abilities.
And also, the event in which the Chaos Force was destroyed would be escalated to the Post Genesis Wave? Since the power of the emeralds did not change

Sora,see this word from my friend:

"@Sera Last I recall that Umineko is getting revised by DarkLK and Azzy so them having seperate hax Tier will be moot. Sans is a different case though.

In addition with that, I don't recall giving someone 5D AOE as hax is not a tier nor is it AP. It is simply hax at its simplest form. It is simply AOE with High 2A range. Unless it was explictly mention he could destroy or create a High 2A multiverse, it is just AOE at the very least."

The super Genesis wave destroyed that due to copyright, not it's power. That's more like reality induced stupidity, but yeah it holds no bearing.

Ian Flynn stated that 99% of the Source Of All was converted into matter & energy which was then altered by the SGW.We have also seen that even pure Source can be vaporized by a nuke,It's not far fetched that the Wave Erased that concept aswell.

The Source being destroyed by a nuke is probably PIS considering it's listed as having High 2-A durability.

I think probably the non-corpreal building blocks are, but the weapons forged by the physical manifestations have been destroyed by Jani-jack & Sir Connery,one was comparable to the Ancient Walkers & one was their herald.

Why do you think the Reality Warping of Super Sonic is High 2-A when it can be simply conceptual manipulation? Conceptual manipulation does not need High 2-A

Sera Loveheart said:
Uh...reality warping scales to AP. Look at Haruhi.
But conceptual manipulation no, and that's what Super Sonic did when it destroyed the Chaos Force that is {<< Conceptual manipulation >>}

So is Super Sonic becoming "2-A. High 2-A with hax", or straight up High 2-A, or... what?

Also, Ultra Sonic is gonna scale to this, right?

If you really wanted to, you could consider basically any sort of power a derivative of reality warping, hell some fictional series even do that, but unless its demonstrated that way its not going to be immediately assumed that resistance to reality warp gives you resistance to concept manip.

I believe Merlin & Athair stated that Turbo Tails was a match For Chaos Knuckles who in turn was stated to rival the Ancient Walkers,Turbo was in the same Ballpark as Super Sonic,Maybe High 2-A for Super States,Chaos Knuckles(Physical),Master Mogul, & Enerjak's avatars & at least High 2-A for those who've ascended to the Chaos Force entirely like Ancient Walkers,Aurora-La,True Enerjak,Chaos Knuckles(spiritual) etc. Any Takers?

I still think that this doensn't need to be scaled phisically.

That's what I was saying. No High Multiversal striking strength or durability.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
In this case it certainly would,Chaos Control is the foundation for which all Chaos Powers are utilized including all stats/hax being amped by such energies.
And what do you mean by that?

What I mean is the energy responsible for Transformations,Techniques,& Hax are one in the same in this particular case.It's all interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back