• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lephyr Go to discussions about Archie Sonic and got to the one about Mind Resistance, there are scans at the end of the thread and all throughout.

Yes, i will soon start the editing since there is a high demand. I have only one issue, if the Post Genesis characters should also scale.

Dark649 said:
Yes, i will soon start the editing since there is a high demand. I have only one issue, if the Post Genesis characters should also scale.
I'm actually curious about this as well. I just heard from someone that Post SGW would scale as well thanks to Worlds Unite.

And also after the upgrade, would there be any 2-A keys left or they all will become High 2-A?

Yes,Post SGW should scale to High 2-A since the events of Worlds Collide took place in both continuities,with the only difference being the events that led up to the crossover(STH#251,Sonic Boom#8). The Chaos Force was implied to be heavily altered into The First Spark/Last Light which should in fact still be a 5D construct(STH#280).Sigma-3 was also on "the cusp of becoming a god" which heavily implies he was already transcending an infinite 4D multiverse(Megaman#52).Chaos Titans also drove back & sealed Ixis, which was a primordial that predated space-time(Sonic Universe#88).

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Yes,Post SGW should scale to High 2-A since the events of Worlds Collide took place in both continuities,with the only difference being the events that led up to the crossover(STH#251,Sonic Boom#8). The Chaos Force was implied to be heavily altered into The First Spark/Last Light which should in fact still be a 5D construct(STH#280).Sigma-3 was also on "the cusp of becoming a god" which heavily implies he was already transcending an infinite 4D multiverse(Megaman#52).Chaos Titans also drove back & sealed Ixis, which was a primordial that predated space-time(Sonic Universe#88).
It was never said that Ixis preceded space-time, but rather that it was a primordial being

It has never been made clear whether Sigma-3 would transcend all limitations in the sense of transcending infinite universes or having the power of infinite universes, so he is classified as at least 2-A

I still think the best idea is to leave Sonic as 4D but 5D with SGW

Sigma-3 said he was approaching the power of his God Form, so the gap in power between them is very short.

Dark Matter557 said:
Man, you can only be completely crazy to say that Super Sonic is 3D physically. Get out of my way and never direct your word to me again. Ignored
Cuz he's 3-D. You don't even have proof that he's 4-D. He's not even a Higher-Dimensional Being or he never even became one with the universe or something.

You don't even have proof that he's 4-D. He's not even a Higher-Dimensional Being or he never even became one with the universe or something. 3-D.

If I not have proof, imagine you sending a hax resistance scan to try to prove that Super Sonic is not 4D

@Dark Matter557

Weren't you one of the members that was begging for High 2-A? You sound like your explicitly against it all of a sudden.

Dark Matter557 said:
If I not have proof, imagine you sending a hax resistance scan to try to prove that Super Sonic is not 4D
Looking at the image is just enough to prove that he's not 4-D. If they were 4-D, they would've fought in a completely different dimension.

I have done the upgrades, since the topic of the thread is completed i will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back