• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah it's one big meme. but i'm keeping bad memes out. "lol it never makes it too the next thousand" is below ugandan knuckles level

>Creating as many meme pages in order to reach 6,000

>Meanwhile at CSaP Wiki:

IT'S FUCKEN PURGE TIME!!!

Screwed deleted pages, we should keep any pages or create pages to reach 6,000 pages.

I feel i want my page of Toby John Anderson to bring back in JBW and wanna to change this page, then i should protect this page from someone who deleted this page for no reasons.

Sorry Yellow. It's my fault. I made the thread and brought attention to the fact, and now people are doing this shit.

Honestly I'm not surprised if we had 50 or so shitty pages to delete but I'm more surprised how FAST they were. I think Cope legitimately turned the bot on and if so, I am going to yeet her to the...69th Dimension, sure, let's go with that.

Crab, you still missed something. There are many shitty pictures including vore pictures in JBW cause i was once find them on the Unused Files.

Files don't count as pages however if those exist do report them cause they're kind of breaking the ******* rules and all.

Crabwhale said:
Honestly I'm not surprised if we had 50 or so shitty pages to delete but I'm more surprised how FAST they were. I think Cope legitimately turned the bot on and if so, I am going to yeet her to the...69th Dimension, sure, let's go with that.
Nah, I made a list and then deleted them in succession so my combos filled my super meter, guess checking the deletion log is a really complex actio.

Also, that sounds really sexual, at least ask for concent.

Crabwhale said:
Hmm, I wonder if there is something where you could see the recent changes made on the wiki, that would be very useful for this occasion. I also wonder if there is a log that specifically lists any page that is deleted. lmao

I'm going to nuke both of your houses one of these days, once I stop being lazy.

Coincidentally that'll also be when I check the ******* deletion log.

Also **** y'all this stopped being funny 2000 pages ago.

The only solution is to delete pages until we don't have deletion worthy pages.

Lmao 40 pages got nuked

Rodri "Dante" said:
The only solution is to delete pages until we don't have deletion worthy pages.
honestly i say do it. that way you can never do this crap again and we can put this behind us for good

I made two pages to make up for the two I deleted so now you cant criticize me, all anger must be directed at Rodri, I'm innocent

Back