• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DerpyLulu said:
Also you know i still really hate how any pages getting deleted.
What does "I still really hate how any pages getting deleted." mean?

His pages aren't well formatted, don't make sense and aren't funny, but of course I can't do anything about it.

You're talking about 80% of the pages here.

Crabwhale said:
Alright Seol can be spared murder for at least a few more days, also how the **** do you just make two profiles like that I need like 2 days for one please give secrets.
It has been a few more days.

300px-Mega Gargant
Seol404 is officially... executed!

Rodri "Dante" said:
There's a really inappropriate joke I could make right now, but I'll pass.
We all thank you for passing. Not that Dark would respond because last time you talked, you made his brain explode with shock from the sheer notion that anyone likes an abomination such as The Room in the statement, "Tell that to anyone who likes The Room."

Okay how about y'all shut the Hell up about murdering another user before the hammer swings?

Crabwhale said:
Dark being stupid as usual.
But Seol deleted some pages and ruined the "6000 pages!" celebration, so you said "Alright Seol can be spared murder for at least a few more days" and it's been a few more days, so it's time for her execution.

lmao wtf has this thread become?

TheDarkSide857 said:
But Seol deleted some pages and ruined the "6000 pages!" celebration, so you said "Alright Seol can be spared murder for at least a few more days" and it's been a few more days, so it's time for her execution.
That was meant as a one-liner. Not something to keep saying.

Also shut.

Back