• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(7,1,0)Mori Jin vs Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman VS Mori Jin (Both 4-B)

Hopefully, this isn't a stomp

Speed equalized

This is just for fun do not take this too seriously please.

Monkey God: 7

Some guy named Clark: 1

inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Ok so I changed the rules a lil bit and made them both in character. Unless it is extremely in character for Superman to BFR it’s not a stomp to my knowledge.

Ah some people just try to rain on other peoples parades

Superman's BFR is not in character. Iirc he only did it like once or twice from 1988 - 2011. So it doesn't need to be restricted as long as it's in character.

Also the counter vibration of the planet worked because of the specific conditions. I don't think it's combat applicable since he hasn't really shown it ever in combat.

Edit: here it is

Counter vibrates a phantom planet - Adventure of Superman (1987) #617

Last edited:
Superman's BFR is not in character. Iirc he only did it like once or twice from 1988 - 2011. So it doesn't need to be restricted as long as it's in character.

Also the counter vibration of the planet worked because of the specific conditions. I don't think it's combat applicable since he hasn't really shown it ever in combat.
Thank you sm my man

Would you happen to know the Ap values that this Superman scales to? I would not want it to be an Ap stomp

Edit: here it is

Counter vibrates a phantom planet - Adventure of Superman (1987) #617

The battle first rule was bloodlusted.

Even with bloodlust, superman cannot utilise his bfr in such a manner. Unless it's shown otherwise somewhere else which I am not aware of.

The battle first rule was bloodlusted.
Yes sorry I didn’t know how to make this the fairest match possible. Since his BFR isn’t really combat applicable would it be better to bloodlust them? I can always change it back.

If Superman is bloodlusted, he is just gonna spam his heat vision alongside his usual physical attacks. (Having read thousands of his comics, he rarely relies on his hax in these kinds of situation.)

But his physical stats are insane, albeit not as good as Mori in the situation

If Superman is bloodlusted, he is just gonna spam his heat vision alongside his usual physical attacks. (Having read thousands of his comics, he rarely relies on his hax in these kinds of situation.)

But his physical stats are insane, albeit not as good as Mori in the situation
Well Mori does have resistance to extreme temperatures how hot is Superman’s heatvison?

Also Mori has ice manipulation but idk how helpful that’s going to be

Anything superman at the moment my spirit is weak by it anyways. I don't
Well Mori does have resistance to extreme temperatures how hot is Superman’s heatvison?

Also Mori has ice manipulation but idk how helpful that’s going to be
Superman HV has durability negation

Mori wins CQC by being one of the most skilled martial artists in fiction history. (I can list some of his feats if people don’t believe me)

Also he can makes clones and amp himself even more by using borrowed power ( For any people that don’t read GOH it’s just an amp where you borrow power from a god or historical figure )

The heat vision would be quite a problem as if Superman lands a clean blow with it he could injure Mori/Clones and maybe even kill him with it. Although with Mori’s prediction skill he’s more than capable of reading his moves and dodging it

Is it safe to say that mori is more skillful than sups? then mori has an advantage on AP and skill and the longer they fight the more mori adapts to sups and most of mori's abilities superman ressists

Mori wins CQC by being one of the most skilled martial artists in fiction history. (I can list some of his feats if people don’t believe me)

Also he can makes clones and amp himself even more by using borrowed power ( For any people that don’t read GOH it’s just an amp where you borrow power from a god or historical figure )

The heat vision would be quite a problem as if Superman lands a clean blow with it he could injure Mori/Clones and maybe even kill him with it. Although with Mori’s prediction skill he’s more than capable of reading his moves and dodging it
What's CQC?

Anyway mori can seal superman too if superman is weakened and or tired but i'm not sure it's in character for mori to seal someone in the gourd bottle

Is it safe to say that mori is more skillful than sups? then mori has an advantage on AP and skill and the longer they fight the more mori adapts to sups and most of mori's abilities superman ressists
Can I take this as a vote for Mori than?
Anyway mori can seal superman too if superman is weakened and or tired but i'm not sure it's in character for mori to seal someone in the gourd bottle
And this version of Mori doesn’t have access to the gourd iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back