• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(7,1,0)Mori Jin vs Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mori Jin fanboyism looks pretty strong here.

First of all, Superman has fought demons in Valhalla for 1000 years in Action Comics #764. Even though he was sent back in time, he kept the experiences from it. A millennial spent honing and refining combat skills is pretty weighty.

Second of all Superman has acquired training in martial arts from many of the best, including (of course) Batman. This includes pressure point combat. All of these martial arts would have been perfected during the millennia fighting demons in Valhalla. He was also trained by Mongul II, an experienced warlord (to say the least), in the Our Worlds At War story arc.

Superman's martial arts skills is in no way any lesser than Mori Jin's

Superman can turn on his vibrational phasing abilities until he gets close enough to use pressure points to immobilize Mori Jin. He then wins from there.

Therefore, I give the vote to Clark.

First of all, Superman has fought demons in Valhalla for 1000 years in Action Comics #764. Even though he was sent back in time, he kept the experiences from it. A millennial spent honing and refining combat skills is pretty weighty.

Second of all Superman has acquired training in martial arts from many of the best, including (of course) Batman. This includes pressure point combat. All of these martial arts would have been perfected during the millennia fighting demons in Valhalla. He was also trained by Mongul II, an experienced warlord (to say the least), in the Our Worlds At War story arc.

Superman can turn on his vibrational phasing abilities until he gets close enough to use pressure points to immobilize Mori Jin. He then wins from there.

Don't forget mori knows pressure points too so that would be useless

Don't forget mori knows pressure points too
And that's perfectly okay.

Superman can simply utilize his own pressure point skills better in this specific situation.
so that would be useless
How does simply knowing about pressure points make you immune to pressure points?

On another note, is there any one of Mori's abilities that can bypass Superman's vibrational phasing powers?

Throwing personal attacks ("your insane") then whining about others "toxicity".

Exquisite.
Just stop being an asshole. Or stfu and leave the thread.

And yes your insane to think Superman has the same amount of skill as Mori Jin. He’s trained for way longer than 1000 years. He can copy any martial art just by looking at it once. He can combat and defeat a style that was literally specifically made to beat Mori’s. He knows countless martial arts and perfected them. And can beat Gods who’ve trained for millions if not billions of years.

Mori is arguably the most skilled martial artist on the whole site Please stfu I counted your idiotic vote now leave my thread please.

Just stop being an asshole. Or stfu and leave the thread.
"Stop being an asshole. Also you need to shut the **** up and leave my thread NOW!"

I'm not "being an asshole". You're just being extremely hypersensitive about a single word for no good reason.

And yes your insane to think Superman has the same amount of skill as Mori Jin. He’s trained for way longer than 1000 years. He can copy any martial art just by looking at it once. He can combat and defeat a style that was literally specifically made to beat Mori’s. He knows countless martial arts and perfected them. And can beat Gods who’ve trained for millions if not billions of years.

Mori is arguably the most skilled martial artist on the whole site Please stfu I counted your idiotic vote now leave my thread please
Is this temper tantrum you're having supposed to prove that you're somehow less "toxic" than me? Can you calm down, please?

I'm not "being an asshole". You're just being extremely hypersensitive about a single word for no good reason.
Just honestly leave the thread u don’t get to tell me how I shouldn’t be offended by you instigating shit.

Superman can simply utilize his own pressure point skills better in this specific situation.

How does simply knowing about pressure points make you immune to pressure points?

On another note, is there any one of Mori's abilities that can bypass Superman's vibrational phasing powers?
because mori knows how to deal with pressure points that's why it's useless

i didn't mean his immune to pressure points

Can you just leave the thread? Don’t instigate shit then get mad at it.
I'm not "instigating" anything, but it looks more and more like you're having a mental breakdown over one offhand comment I made.

^ this is why I said this bc I’ve had bad problems with Comic supporters in the past and y’all always wanna instigate shit
Maybe you should stop going off the wall over throwaway lines. I'm increasingly sure that's 99% of the problem between you and "comic supporters".

I'm not "instigating" anything, but it looks more and more like you're having a mental breakdown over one offhand comment I made.
Nobody’s having a mental breakdown I just don’t like it when people bring toxic energy to my Vs threads. I wanna make these to have a fun time not have people get called fanboys for thinking a character wins

Its grace there’s no point in arguing now please gtfo

Nobody’s having a mental breakdown I just don’t like it when people bring toxic energy to my Vs threads. I wanna make these to have a fun time not have people get called fanboys for thinking a character wins

Its grace there’s no point in arguing now please gtfo
I'm not bringing "toxic energy" to this thread. I just made an offhand comment about "fanboyism" you took way too personally. You, however, seem to be filled with "toxic energy" with the way you're acting.

because mori knows how to deal with pressure points that's why it's useless
How does Mori Jin "deal" with pressure point attacks? Does he just shrug them off or something?

I'm not bringing "toxic energy" to this thread. I just made an offhand comment about "fanboyism" you took way too personally. You, however, seem to be filled with "toxic energy" with the way you're acting.

How does Mori Jin "deal" with pressure point attacks? Does he just shrug them off or something?
If superman did use pressure mori can undo it himself smth like that

Once again you do not get to tell somebody how to react drop the bs dude

Once again you do not get to tell somebody how to react drop the bs dude
I'm not "telling somebody how to react", I'm saying that your reaction is overemotional and childish. You can react in any way you want to, but it won't stop me from commenting on it.

I'm not "telling somebody how to react", I'm saying that your reaction is overemotional and childish. You can react in any way you want to, but it won't stop me from commenting on it.
Just **** off dude the match is already over. Idc what u thought of my response

Just **** off dude the match is already over. Idc what u thought of my response
Yeah no. Just like I can't tell you how to react, you don't tell me what to do.

If superman did use pressure mori can undo it himself smth like that
Do you have links to images (of course with chapters cited) of Mori Jin simply undoing pressure point attacks done on himself? That sounds like a very interesting powerset.

I thought you were going to argue that he can simply resist pressure points or something similar.

Yeah no. Just like I can't tell you how to react, you don't tell me what to do.

Do you have links to images (of course with chapters cited) of Mori Jin simply undoing pressure point attacks done on himself? That sounds like a very interesting powerset.

I thought you were going to argue that he can simply resist pressure points or something similar.
I'll try to find it in the webtoon so wait maybe i'm wrong so don't expect too much

Refrain from calling people who disagree with you fanboys. It's extremely childish.
This is an experience feat not a skill one. If we used this logic then Mori still vastly outclasses him considering his age and how long he's been fighting.

This is an experience feat coupled with having skill in martial arts.

Compared to Mori mastering martial arts forms dozens of times faster than others, making new moves mid-fight to counter opponents, being able to see a person's weak points by looking at them, telling a person's position through body contact, replicating martial arts by looking at them and combining them with his own, outskilling master martial artists who outskill master martial artists who outskill master martial artists etc. this is really lacking.

I severely doubt this is in character.

Please close this thread. Mori one-shots and is much more skilled so he'll always get the first hit. + he has clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back