• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A FC/OC Brackets!

YungManzi said:
"Turning objects into forcefields"

That's Transmutation. I'm restricting both that and the BFR.

GreyFang82 said:
So I'm dabating on either one of two of my characters, but I'm not sure which.
Alex (Wasteland Country)

or

The King (Wasteland Country)

Right now I'm leaning toward adding Alex so please tell me if you think his abilities are ok for the tourny
How does Alex soul manipulation work?

So basically its an equalizer in combat. If a person or creature has force field, a much higher durability, or a straight up shield/armor Alex is able to bypass them at hurt them as if they are equal to him. (Assuming they have a soul of course) It can't one-shot for the record

I'm not sure if you said it before, or a character has a very similar soul manip, but i swear i heard it before. Either that or i have severe amnesia.

He's fine now and in.

Added all previous characters said. It is now at one spot left!

Get fast those who want to join this!

And it's filled up. Time to rush my reservations. If there are enough characters that people want to submit i can expand it up to 16.

Jestin Haal got kicked out of the tournament due to excessive hax and at the request of the owner. 1 spot left now.

Now that I think about it

Canon Nomus cap at 8-B, in fact in general Canon caps at 8-C, so is that key even valid?

While Kijuu is simple, he is, after all, gudo and not cluttered. Though that 8-A tier is debatable, but if 8-A Nomus exist in that timeline then it's fine

Adding for now.

8-A tourney is starting on some hours, if not tomorrow. Sorry for delay, i was giving myself some time to release the reserved character that was in sandbox. Should be out anytime soon.

Starting soon. Get ready

EDIT: I realized there's one spot left. I submited 11 spots and it is supposed to be 12. My sincere apologies.

Just to clarify

We should probably set standard conditions for all matches instead of flopping between speed being equal and unequal like last time.

Speed will always be equal.

That, only if both characters have similar speed, and if a slight speed advantage gives the underdog a chance, i will unequalize it.

But most of the times, it should be equal.

I'm sorry for delay, i'm just getting thing set up.

On a side note, there's only one spot left on the 7-B tournament. If anyone wants to try to submit something, there is a chance.

BTW. Why are Lilith's barriers restricted? I get BFR, and her EE doesn't even have any feats so that should be fine.

If anything gets restricted it should be her duplication, which she's more likely to spam, and makes an exact copy of her opponent (Along with weapons, abilities, intelligence ect. pretty much the only difference being that she can't copy "gifts", which....I'm not sure how that would translate out of verse).

I should have mentioned this earlier.

Considering that Iris will be pushed due to AP advantage and other haxs, she will be used to use her own Hax. So unless all of it is restricted I think she may take it

YungManzi said:
BTW. Why are Lilith's barriers restricted? I get BFR, and her EE doesn't even have any feats so that should be fine.
Because that's what BFR is from, based on the description

If she doesn't have feats of actually erasing something from existence why is it on the page?

DMUA said:
YungManzi said:
BTW. Why are Lilith's barriers restricted? I get BFR, and her EE doesn't even have any feats so that should b
Because that's what BFR is from, based on the description
If she doesn't have feats of actually erasing something from existence why is it on the page?
1) Can't you just say, "no BFR, but Barriers are allowed" just like what is done sometimes with characters who use portals.

2) This is the quote

JOANNE: "Decoys?"

LILITH: "Yes…they're absolutely perfect clones of all of you along with a lesser clone of myself. They themselves don't even realize that they are clones. All of your theo├║s, and even your gifts, were copied perfectly….Even your very soul was copied."

KAYLEE begins trembling with worry.

LILITH: "Ah! Don't worry about that!! I'll just erase them when we're done here."

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So they can only use it on their clones

Back