• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly for a second I thought every character that I know in this bracket was gonna get knocked out first round.

Also, wait RHCP is a living thing correct? I mean I know its a Stand. And @TriforcePower1 did post the definition of the Stand. However, even if its viewed as a physical manifestation of the User's fighting spirit at the end of the day RHCP is alive. So chi allowing Kai to chi steal the Stand.

whyyyyy

@Mr. CS, I suppose he could. In KFP, non-living beings like spirit warriors have chi as well

Akira - 12 (TriforcePower1, Iapitus The Impaler, Therefir, Crimson Azoth, Starter Pack, CinnabarManx421, Tactical Nuke, PixelKirby, RebubleUselet, DaBigP, Firephoenix, Supawa)

Kai- 13 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric, Jacky, Velox, Psychomaster, SSBXeno, Schnee, Drite, Edwardtruong, RotofBots, Mr Common Sense)

Akira - 11 (TriforcePower1, Iapitus The Impaler, Therefir, Starter Pack, CinnabarManx421, Tactical Nuke, PixelKirby, RebubleUselet, DaBigP, Firephoenix, Supawa)

Kai- 14 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric, Jacky, Velox, Psychomaster, SSBXeno, Schnee, Drite, Edwardtruong, RotofBots, Mr Common Sense,Crimson Azoth)

Let the Grace begin!

Akira - 10 (TriforcePower1, Iapitus The Impaler, Therefir, Starter Pack, CinnabarManx421, Tactical Nuke, PixelKirby, DaBigP, Firephoenix, Supawa)

Kai- 15 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric, Jacky, Velox, Psychomaster, SSBXeno, Schnee, Drite, Edwardtruong, RotofBots, Mr Common Sense,Crimson Azoth, RebubleUselet)

Just for the record, Kai has to fight Toothless at some point in these brackets just cause they're both Dreamworks.

Kai would skillstomp and haxstomp, but it'd be fu

I might post the next round in an hour or two if Kai maintains his sizeable lead.

Akira - 9 (TriforcePower1, Iapitus The Impaler, Therefir, Starter Pack, Tactical Nuke, PixelKirby, DaBigP, Firephoenix, Supawa)

Kai- 16 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric, Jacky, Velox, Psychomaster, SSBXeno, Schnee, Drite, Edwardtruong, RotofBots, Mr Common Sense,Crimson Azoth, RebubleUselet, CinnabarManx421)

Alright, looked into it more. It seems that the manga has some important differences. He seemingly still has connection to Electricity up until Josuke sealed him in the tire, so the anime seemed to add a new weakness that was not in tha manga, regardless of which one of our interpretations that was. That should slide things comfortably back into favor of Akira, since he has lost the main weaknesses he had

I don't think Kai's arguments revolved around my point of Akira's amp being temporary; that was just more of a side thing between me and you, Iap.

My personal vote was for Kai's Jade Soldiers chasing down and overwhelming Akira before RHCP can actually put the big man down

Also is it just me, or do Kai's blades remind anyone else of Kratos's Blades of Chaos?

Transmutation is basically just BFR for Kai?

I know this is over already, but I'd like to switch my vote back over to Kai FRA. I was seriously hoping someone would find a way around Transmutation, and they did, and I'm grateful for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back