• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Black Knight fights a Magical Dragon boi

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Battlefield 1
I feel like spamming Saturn Black right now, I guess, idk. They both have Black in their title?

Uhhh...

Well, to shake things up slightly, let's say the battle is set in the area above, on opposite sides of the rock bridge (~100 meters apart) and each side gets about five seconds or so before the battle officially starts. The Black Knight is in his "Post Time Skip" (third) key, and Saturn Black (Pre-Timeskip) is in his "Post Final Dragon Mode Training" (last) key. Who'd win, you think? State your reasoning and so forth.

The Black Knight:

Saturn Black (Pre-Timeskip):

Like if you try to absorb his soul you can't, if you try and attack his soul in anyway his soul will not be harmed thanks to it having a force field around it

Legion350 said:
What is the strongest soul attack he has taken?
At this point a masive explosin made by Byzz after he evolved and even then it didn't do anything to him and he stoped the mettor attack's KE with out trying in his base form

Well Saturn latter on after the time skip battles a guy that can absorb quadrillions of soul's

So then The Black Knight has better soul manipulation than Saturn can endure at this point

Yeah probably, but if he tries to absorb his soul he would be needing to absorb the spirt of destruction as well and if he does then he would probably be turned to ash as if anyone other then Saturn tries to absorb the spirit of destruction that is soul bonded with him the person dies and Saturn gets revived after the person who absorbed his soul dies

Yes, he can resist Buzz's mind manipulation witch can manipulate over billions of people if they see his sword and Saturn after his final dragon mode training saw it and wasn't affected by his mind manipulation. These are high level magic users he is manipulating mind you who train for 100's of years to deal with these powers

Then I guess he mind hax Saturn but could he use his final dragon modes flames of destruction on him? Before he gets mind haxed or he uses his soul powers on him

If he sees he can't win he will use it, he used it after trying to kill buzz but saw that he couldn't kill him because he has low godly Regenerationn so he used his final dragon mode to try and kill him, but of course buzz wasn't dead he regened from his soul

I was about to ask, I assume this all was the first place this convo went to because that's what Black Knight would start with in character. That said, Black Knight doesn't seem to have a awful lot of resistances, so depending on what Saturn would start with...

He senses his enemy and if they are stronger then him, he will go all out with his destruction attacks

(The Black Knight suddenly becomes 5-A in this key)

Welp, I guess that's all it took this match to stop being a thing that can happen

Time to make a new match, then!

Someone should do Valev vs Fallen Elf Generals.

Back