• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A JBW Thread but It's new series thread of JBW with "What If", "How", or "Why"

Yellowpig10 said:
why does everyone do the username template all the time
I did it once and now everybody wants to copy it, I don't even remember what my post was about, because it wasn't even memorable

^ Taking a wee bit of credit aren't you Seol?

Pretty sure you weren't the first person here to use the template.

Crabwhale said:
^ Taking a wee bit of credit aren't you Seol?
Pretty sure you weren't the first person here to use the template.
But I was the first person to use it in a thread like this, then everyone copied it. I'm not even taking credit for it, thats just where I think it came from. (Why would I take credit for something I'm not even proud of?)

Rora Raro said:
I would infest it. Like how the Flood infested High Charity.

Alas brother, the Flood it has evolved.
Eww

Christian Higdon said:
Well, you see, if this is a fight between users and pages, JBW stooomps.
It was about fight between JBW users and G+ users, not about pages, seriously.

MLPlover2011 said:
If everyone was admins
I've said this before, and I'll say it again:

If everyone was an admin, no one would be.

Crabwhale said:
MLPlover2011 said:
If everyone was admins
I've said this before, and I'll say it again:
If everyone was an admin, no one would be.
not really though, any asshole could ban anyone since from what i've heard admins can ban admins. also there would be alot of triggered people totally deleting other people's pages entirely

Yellowpig10 said:
not really though, any asshole could ban anyone since from what i've heard admins can ban admins. also there would be alot of triggered people totally deleting other people's pages entirely
Admins can just unban themselves or undelete the pages, so my point still stands.

Would it be extremely annoying and tedious? Yes. Abso-*******-lutely yes.

Yes. That's why a Bureaucrat needs to demote an Admin before they can ban them. Because the Admin can just unban.

Yellowpig10 said:
can admins unban themselves? i thought that only bureaucrats could do that
I tested it with Coeptan and he unbanned himself, so yes

Back