• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A JBW Thread but It's new series thread of JBW with "What If", "How", or "Why"

If Memes and Reality Warpers has started the war or If YouTube and Reality Warpers has started the war.

He becomes the owner of FANDOM

If a considerable number of users started reading '''CERTAIN''' CYOA webcomic for at least the first 4 acts.

Rodri "Dante" said:
If a considerable number of users started reading CERTAIN CYOA webcomic for at least the first 4 acts.
Even by the standards of this site Nobody is going to waste time on homestuck

Yellowpig10 said:
I could freeze time and not have enough time on my hands to read through that thing
If I can watch 180 episodes of Barney within less than half a year, then anyone is able to achieve anything.

You should just say you don't want to read it.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I'm not gonna bareknuckle my way through a series with jokes that fall flat with characters I couldn't give less of a crap about just in the hope that it gets good eventually

Yellowpig10 said:
you can call it a fallacy if you want. but what's your reason for nobody reading the thing except you?
For what I can gather, lack of patience. Even Crab admited Homestuck looked interesing, but it was just too long for him.

Rodri "Dante" said:
To reach the part where you start caring.
I am in agreement with Yellowpig on this one, "It gets good later" is not an argument. If something doesn't have your investment by the end of part 1, there's no reason to keep watching/reading/playing that thing.

It didn't seem like you stopped to me

Yellow stopped, and of course I can't keep arguing with someone who doesn't reply back anymore.

Seol404 said:
I am in agreement with Yellowpig on this one, "It gets good later" is not an argument. If something doesn't have your investment by the end of part 1, tthere's no reason to keep watching/reading/playing that thing.
Awww fine, here.

Back