• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A potentially Alcoholic Pig fights an Emotionally Dead Tentacle Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_H_O_T_S_L_A_Y_E_R

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
0335-83
Am I the only one who finds it weird that we've never fought before?

Rules:

1. High Memetic

2. Thunderdome Ring

3. Win via Death

4. Bloodlusted to prevent crippling depression

5. 4 votes for a conclusion

Heroin Addict: 0

Thoth died lol: 0

Option for *******: 0

Stop stealing my juokaes, you suicidal hentai abomination!

well i'm not sure you can actually beat me when i'm bloodlusted, cause when i'm bloodlusted i'll just start spamming reverse cards and my stand ÒÇîS I N E S T R O P I GÒÇì

Well, I have a wild hate boner with Triple X, while Yellow it's more like a mild vitriolic relationship.

More or less.

But that doesn't really change my verdict. I think you'd win either way as lol hax.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Also, Yellow might just die of liver poisoning mid-combat
When the Hell did you become obsessed with Yellow having a drug addiction?

Crabwhale said:
Also, Yellow might just die of liver poisoning mid-combat
When the Hell did you become obsessed with Yellow having a drug addiction?
The better question is, when did he decide that Yellow had a drug addiction?

Oh and I think Yellowpig probably wins

T H O T S L A Y E R has access to Buzzfeed and TuckFrump though.

Crabwhale said:
Damn, your right, that could potentially match the cringe levels of DeviantArt

Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
I casually tanked a bunch of Tumblr compilations from seol durring one of the paradoxes
Did you even watch them though?

Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
I casually tanked a bunch of Tumblr compilations from seol durring one of the paradoxes
Trust me buddy, you ain't seen anything until you've seen TuckFrump. I literally could not muster up the strength to watch all the way through the first time. And keep in mind, this is ME we're talking about.

Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Trust me buddy, you ain't seen anything until you've seen TuckFrump. I literally could not muster up the strength to watch all the way through the first time. And keep in mind, this is ME we're talking about.
i've never seen tuckfrump, but i'm not scared

btw HeroinPig, have you ever seen this ? It may surprise you to know that it isn't actually buzzfeed.
Even though I've seen that before, my risks of committing liven't increase exponentially every single time.

Like Triple X's cancer, only so much worse that even I'm not immune to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back