• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slayer of T H O T S versus the Patron Saint of Skrellingtons

Status
Not open for further replies.
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
You have an issue?
Ah, yes, I suppose you don't know, do you, you poor fool? What halls of madness Deviantart contains, what horrifying abominations that will leave you clawing out your own reproductive organs are there. Well then, let me give just a taste of the unfiltered terror of it, and we'll see how the precious little Battle Royale stands up:

Never say I didn't warn you...

Wait. Wait. Wait. All this time... All this time... You and Yellow have been chatting shit about how I can't comprehend the full, unbridled horror of Deviantart. And. I find. The kind of shit. That I put up with on a regular basis? Oh.

This isn't any kind of insult against you, but I feel sorta let down, now. I have friends who have made vivid descriptions of necrophilia hentai.

Wait. Wait. Wait. All this time... All this time... You and Yellow have been chatting shit about how I can't comprehend the full, unbridled horror of Deviantart. And. I find. The kind of shit. That I put up with on a regular basis? Oh.
This isn't any kind of insult against you, but I feel sorta let down, now. I have friends who have made vivid descriptions of necrophilia hentai.
Wait, you have friends?

Anywho, I was stating in reference to to the virginity thing. As for actual material my eldritch rival, well now, I wouldn't like very much to be banned at this very moment, now would I? We've still got a battle to finish. But trust me, some of the stuff in my vaults...well, they may not be worse than said necrophilia hentai in a traditional way, but...hmmm, another time, another place.

I messaged him. Doesn't seem to be very active recently. I remember the time he would obnoxiously reply to every thread ever with something entirely stupid and irrelevant.

**** no, that Coldsteel the Hedgehog knockoff has caused me more headaches than my educational future...or trying to justify my fetishes to the rational side of my brain...

I remember my youthful days hen I comment i scream SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in almost all the 2016 threads I've been in

MaxForward said:
Crabwhale vs MaxForward when?
How's abut we finish this fight first, then worry about what I'll be put through next?

You know, I've been thinking. The main thing that prevents this fight from being conclusive is the fact that we both have insane durability and resistance to each other. Our mutual defenses are so high that our attacks have no real way of putting us down.
Eye Of The Spider (Eye of the tiger parody - Minecraft)-3

Could this qualify as a weakness by the way? I can certainly generate a lot of it.

MaxForward said:
You're pretty much equals.
Fusion when?
Hey fellas, isn't fusion gay? I mean, you're technically becoming one with another man?
You can do it with a woman as well, as Dragon Ball Fusions has proved. But then, that raises the question on whether or not it's sex.

You know, I've been thinking. The main thing that prevents this fight from being conclusive is the fact that we both have insane durability and resistance to each other. Our mutual defenses are so high that our attacks have no real way of putting us down.

Could this qualify as a weakness by the way? I can certainly generate a lot of it.
Uh, more like an intensely dis-favorable encounter.

R dude STOOOP AND ACTUALLY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also pls make a vote on my thread insttead of putting random dialauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back