• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
So, I've discussed with Triple X multiple times about what our "legit" tier would be, based on things such as "characters our profiles are based on" or "bullshit statements/feats that are nonetheless within the standard tiering system". I would like to see if any other users would be interested in having a "legit" tier and if so, their reasons for it.

Current List:

• Triple X: 1-A (Is an undimensioned Great Old One)
  • Yellow: 8-C with at least High 3-A hax (His stand should be stronger than GER)
  • Alex: At least 3-C, possibly 1-B (via Lord of Xibalba being his "thing" currently)
  • Error: At least 8-C physically, 2-B via abilities, possibly Low 1-C in the Anti-Void (Orror Saness should be superior to Error Sans)
  • Copetan: 10-C (via being a normal birb)
  • Useless: At least High 4-C, Low 2-C via Boundary Manipulation (Apparently is an avatar of this chick)
  • Christian: 2-C, possibly Low 1-C (via being RED)
  • KingPin: At least High 2-A, possibly Low 1-C (via being the PLAYER)
  • Mega: At least 2-A (Base Gohan Blanco should be around this level)
  • Dark: High 1-B (via being Marvel's Chaos King)
  • Max: At least 1-A, likely higher (Via being an avatar of this cultist, easily defeated T S (He wasn't even trying, however) and Logan Paul.)
  • Crimson: At least High 1-B, likely 1-A (Via being a disciple of Lucifer's and being comparable to the Endless)
  • Cancer Itself: High 4-C (Via accumulated solar energy over a period of 4 years)
  • Rodri "Dante": 2-A (Via scaling to Vriska Serket, who scales to Bec Noir, who is powered by the Green Sun, which is made by 2 of these).
Note: This is actually meant to be a semi-serious discussion. Keep the memes to a minimum please. Also, plz respond and don't let this be ignored

Wait, isn't that kinda cheating? Cause me and Triple X have both created 1-A OCs. We're talking about avatar strength, not real user strength, since then we'd all be -1.

Well, whatevs, Imma just put you as unknown until you think of something.

Non-Godmode Aleverse AKA Beta Aleverse is deep into Tier 1. I've discussed it with KingPin a couple of times. Destroying a single universe in there is a 1-A feat. I would be... High 1-A, the same with N-Alex.

After the first major nerf, I would be 1-A about in the level of a Beta Aleverse universe, due to having created an entire World by myelf with entirely bizarre things such as vastly different platonic concepts (Type 1) than the ones you see normally, hell, even the Masadaverse has morality as the Good vs. Evil you see in any other verse, which isn't the case here.

The second major nerf is the one you're seeing, but being Lord of Xibalba is achieved in a certain way... that I could become, say, Santa instead of the Halloween person I am now.

The third major nerf would place me in the realm of Deep-Sea Prisoner, Undertale, Sonic, Dragon Ball, etc. it ranges from "At least 4-A" as the lowest and a "possible" that goes from "possibly High 3-A" all the way to "possibly 2-A".

The fourth major nerf is around Tier 7. It didn't last very long, though. I believe it would be somewhere in... "At least 7-B, possibly 7-A" and there isn't much hax either. Still, what is said on the nerf I'm about to discuss below still apply to this one.

The fifth and last (well, that I remember) major nerf is literally me IRL which is "At least 10-C" just because I was trained in Shotokan for a little while and know how to fight. With having weapons at my disposal that makes me "9-C" but I could get virtually any weapon such as The Infinity Gauntlet if there was such a thing available. However, this version, because of smarts and being a competent character and not having stupid CIS or PIS can be lethal if used properly. I could hunt down any monster or eldritch entity on my own, like a horror RPG that is excited about the horrors instead of scared.

The Dream Worlds or DW version of me isn't on the list but it's important to note that it could be any of what I said above due to what happens in there.

The one I was planning on posting here but never happened is a composite version of all of the above and would pretty much be a stupidly high degree of High 1-A.

However, there is still one more I didn't mention, and this one... well, I can only say it warrants an "At least High 1-A" if it isn't outright "0" due to being "transcendental" to all of the above making it be at the top of the food chain as some sort of pataphysical apex predator. I'm not saying it's "Omnipotent" or the closest thing to "Omnipotence" you can get, as the meta-shenanigans the definitions or terms such like that one and the tierings that are involved with it... just don't quite work in here.

So, pick whatever you like to add to the list.

I would be 10-C since my profile picture is a cockatiel...

Error, we're not talking about you as a user, we're talking about your avatar, which in your case is Orror Saness, which should put you above Error!Sans, who is I think 8-C physically and 2-B with abilities.

@ Alex

I'll just choose Xibalba because that's your current shtick.

It is.

Apparently, I don't know, ask Alex, he knows his shit.

btw Crabs, who would be higher in Low 2-C. I personally think it would be you, but Thoth is a vague boi.

Although, I would be faster.

Well, I'd consider it a difference comparable to our High Memetic counterparts, in that, you can probably give me a serious contention, but I'll probably win anyway.

Crabwhale said:
Well, I'd consider it a difference comparable to our High Memetic counterparts, in that, you can probably give me a serious contention, but I'll probably win anyway.
Aye, makes sense.

Updated the list with all the users so far.

The Milky Way is stated to be a mere entrance to Xibalba and it can be said to be layered in 9 superpositioned realms/territories (At least 3-C, possibly 1-C). Each Death God represents an aspect of humanity and a parallel of an Upperworld (Heaven) God. In regards to death and illness just as much as they do for the cycles of life. That is why an Underworld (Xibalba) God also represents regerenation and rebirth. Children are born and grow because of them. People age, die and rot because of them. Mayan deities aren't "physical" Gods, as far as I know, but more of abstractions of the forces of nature, that's why you only win by "outwitting" them and the conceptual shenanigans are there as well. The Popol Vuh is just a gigantic metaphor about the lives of mayan communities (lots and lots of maize).

Well, as I said, you know your stuff (no fecal matter references needed for this one).

Crabwhale said:
Error, we're not talking about you as a user, we're talking about your avatar, which in your case is Orror Saness, which should put you above Error!Sans, who is I think 8-C physically and 2-B with abilities.
At error's strongest he is of like 6 dimentonal so I'd be low 1-C

And the avatar is me in the Anti void so it shows the at least Low 1-C self

Excuse me, but that just sounds very wankish. The Undertale Multiverse has never displayed any evidence of multi-dimensioned existence.

Crabwhale said:
Excuse me, but that just sounds very wankish. The Undertale Multiverse has never displayed any evidence of multi-dimensioned existence.
this

Yes, and I'm saying that sounds extremely absurdly wanked to me, since Undertale has never displayed anything resembling more than 4 dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back