• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Since we're here, I have something to propose. A rating system for users. There are four categories. The ranking system goes like this, from lowest to highest:
E, D, C, B, A, AA, AAA, EX

The Four Categories are:

• Memes: The quality of one's memes, the degree to which other users approve of them.
  • Cancer: The inverse of Memes, the degree to which one's memes inspire the desire to die in others.
  • Edge: Similar to Cancer, but worse. The degree to which one's memes are weird, edgy, questionable, or potentially ban-worthy.
  • Supply: One's supply of memes, in other words; how many they have in supply.
Wasn't it Edgy, Wholesome, Normie and Dank?

"TBH I just picked PLAYER as my avatar because I thought it would look cool.

I guess I can get behind "At least High 2-A, possibly Low 1-C" for me." - KingPin

Since we're here, I have something to propose. A rating system for users. There are four categories. The ranking system goes like this, from lowest to highest:

The Four Categories are:

• Memes: The quality of one's memes, the degree to which other users approve of them.
  • Cancer: The inverse of Memes, the degree to which one's memes inspire the desire to die in others.
  • Edge: Similar to Cancer, but worse. The degree to which one's memes are weird, edgy, questionable, or potentially ban-worthy.
i've also come up with the catagory, "variety" the different kinds of memes at someones disposal, so it's not just 25 edgy memes and 30 deepfried memes

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
I should be Low 2-C for being comparable to Crabwhale and T H O T S L A Y E R.
That's not how it works this time. We're imagining all users as in a vacuum from each-other. You only have your profile pic(s) and/or possible established (non-bullshit) to go off of.
Then... maybe (but I could be biased and you can disagree if you like) 1-A via being oblivion and Oblivion's strongest is 1-A or High 1-A, possibly 0 for laughing at CHEGAOD (FC/OC VS Battles Wiki/Joke Battles Wiki)'s power, and one of his aspects is 1-A.

i guess i could be 8-B with at least high 3-A hax since my profile says that i'm a stand user and ÒÇîS I N E S T R O P I G R E Q U I E MÒÇì is stronger then GER

It seems I did a little math error. Xibalba's 9th layer being 9-D means that the first layer would be 1-D, and the first layer of Xibalba is already transcendental to the Middleworld (Living) which would place as a minumum of 5-D first layer (as The Living World being just one layer and having a set of 4 dimensions, each subsequent layer of Xibalba is another set) and a minimum of 40-D for the 9th layer (4x9=36+4=40). "At least 3-C, possibly 1-B".

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
I should be Low 2-C for being comparable to Crabwhale and T H O T S L A Y E R.
That's not how it works this time. We're imagining all users as in a vacuum from each-other. You only have your profile pic(s) and/or possible established (non-bullshit) to go off of.
Then... maybe (but I could be biased and you can disagree if you like) 1-A via being oblivion and Oblivion's strongest is 1-A or High 1-A, possibly 0 for laughing at CHEGAOD (FC/OC VS Battles Wiki/Joke Battles Wiki)'s power, and one of his aspects is 1-A.
Please add me...

There's a couple in the waiting line to be added. I actually liked my 1-C more but... oh well...

My god this thread blew up

I think Infinity + 2 would still be 2-A. Shin Megami Tensei has >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2-A beings and are still 2-A.

Alexcar3000 said:

The Four Categories are:

Wasn't it Edgy, Wholesome, Normie and Dank?
Normie ain't one of the categories, but the other 3 are correct.

Also, what say any of you that we add these as seperate "legitimate" tierings to our profiles?

Alex, if you even think of saying "But this tiering is already on my profile".

Yellowpig10 said:
hey what did you think of my new idea for a category?
Normie, right? I imagine it means the lower the category the better it becomes, because you're less of a normie?
no, i don't know where he got that. i had the idea of adding variety as a catagory, the different kinds of memes you have, so it's not just 30 deepfried memes and a couples anime memes

Yellowpig10 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
hey what did you think of my new idea for a category?
Normie, right? I imagine it means the lower the category the better it becomes, because you're less of a normie?
no, i don't know where he got that. i had the idea of adding variety as a catagory, the different kinds of memes you have, so it's not just 30 deepfried memes and a couples anime memes
Ah, that. Yes, that is a excellent idea.

Added all of you, except for Dark. Is it Marvel Oblivion?

Also, what Yellow said, Jesus people, you can just get another admin or discussion mod to add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back