• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can like, you know, do it yourself.

Discussion Mod can edit any thread they want.

>sigh<

Whatever, feel free to add yourself. Also, probably close that Natural Habitat thread.

Crabwhale said:
>sigh<
Whatever, feel free to add yourself. Also, probably close that Natural Habitat thread.
Yeah theres no point in arguing with him, he won't shut up until you give him a really high Tier

To be fair, we have put other users at such a high tier based on equal or lesser statements.

Also, not really arguing, but I didn't really resist when Max defeated me. I just sort of let myself get defeated instantly, so we can't count that as a feat.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Also, not really arguing, but I didn't really resist when Max defeated me. I just sort of let myself get defeated instantly, so we can't count that as a feat.
also the users don't scale to each other here

Yellowpig10 said:
because some dumn glitch it's not letting me change my avatar, it just gives me an error every time
You need to log out and log back in (Although you should make sure you remeber your password before doing so, otherwise you will be unable to log back into your account)

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
because some dumn glitch it's not letting me change my avatar, it just gives me an error every time
You need to log out and log back in (Although you should make sure you remeber your password before doing so, otherwise you will be unable to log back into your account)
i logged out and logged back in and i still got an error

...why would you not remember your password...?

Copetan said:
Can you just save your password?

Copetan said:
Y-Yeah.. wh-why would you... !

Copetan said:
Because I never logout and I haven't looked at it in months

Step 1: Try and replace your image, so that you get an error

Step 2: Without leaving your profile, sign out and sign back in

Step 3: Change your image

If above test fails, try again.

...It's a girl...

Seriously, are you blind? How does that look like a dude in the slightest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back