• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexcar3000 said:
Low 2-C because his pfp looks like Whis for me.
It's not. It's a picture of Daniel from Camp Camp. Also, it's only his Halloween avatar.

Wait, weren't the Endless bumped back down to High 1-B?

Just a sock.

Seol, I'm going to sleep. Make sure you block any more that crop up.

"I am actually a mewman. I can dip down and use magic. I have a new mewberty form, too.

I am:

Max the Powerful."

~MaxForward, 2018

"
This is stupid
"
~MaxForward, regretting what he said, 2018

Me and triple x did the math, and since i'm 4 years old, I have absorbed, on average, 1x10e34 joules of energy, which totals at Large Star Level (High 4-C)

Actually, it's probably higher. 4 years is 126,100,000 seconds and Upplayed Plant can output 3.8x10^26 joules of energy per second via the Sun. So 3.8x10^26 x 126,100,000 is 4.798x10^34 which is still High 4-C but a lot higher.

At my power I beaten spectral destroyers and erased lord English normal tiering a traveled from mars to earth in less than a zeptosecond I out lifted the Catman who is 1-B

Ontejbjoav said:
Me and triple x did the math, and since i'm 4 years old, I have absorbed, on average, 1x10e34 joules of energy, which totals at Large Star Level (High 4-C)

Ontejbjoav said:
lmao that post wasn't even me it was D on my Account
Literally nobody but me knows who that is. You'd better not call me that again or I'll have to get you in a headlock.

Seriously though, don't.

I'm likely low 2-C via scaling to Vriska.

I'm keeping my Durability and Striking Strenght though.

Edit: Wait no, she will be upgraged to 2-A eventually.

btw, Crabs. You should probably add our individual speed stats as well.

Also, lower Darkside to High 1-B as his picture is clearly that of the Chaos King's, and not Oblivion.

Adding everyone's speed would be a pain though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back