• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was using the actual Sans as avatar, that'll be just 8-C, but AUs have their own hierarchy and worlds that unify EVERY SINGLE AU there is into one big multiverse, and said multiverse has explicit higher-dimensions (Omega Timeline) and higher-dimensional beings (CORE!Frisk).

You can't be 7 and a half dimensions. It's either 7 or 8, there is no compromise, they have to be absolute numbers.

God, do I hate AUs.

I mean, I love some of them, but like seriously, what the **** are you even doing at this point?

Aye, VSBW accepted feats please. The stuff on FC/OC is self-assuring (There's no way to contest it, as it just says "destroyed a 6-Dimensional object" with no additional information or justification). Not exactly an argument, but it irritates me that this exists.

Well, alright, I'll add him as possibly Low 1-C.

Crabwhale said:
God, do I hate AUs.
I mean, I love some of them, but like seriously, what the **** are you even doing at this point?
So do I

Alexcar3000 said:
Crabwhale said:
You can't be 7 and a half dimensions. It's either 7 or 8, there is no compromise, they have to be absolute numbers.
Well, TJ "Crabwhale" Yoshi.
I don't get that reference.

Man, this thread is way more successful than I thought it'd be.

Since we're here, I have something to propose. A rating system for users. There are four categories. The ranking system goes like this, from lowest to highest:

E, D, C, B, A, AA, AAA, EX

The Four Categories are:

• Memes: The quality of one's memes, the degree to which other users approve of them.
  • Cancer: The inverse of Memes, the degree to which one's memes inspire the desire to die in others.
  • Edge: Similar to Cancer, but worse. The degree to which one's memes are weird, edgy, questionable, or potentially ban-worthy.
  • Supply: One's supply of memes, in other words; how many they have in supply.

TheDarkSide857 said:
I should be Low 2-C for being comparable to Crabwhale and T H O T S L A Y E R.
That's not how it works this time. We're imagining all users as in a vacuum from each-other. You only have your profile pic(s) and/or possible established (non-bullshit) feats to go off of.

Yellowpig10 said:
also shouldn't T H O T S L A Y E R be 1-A by default by being a lovecraftian god?
Not a god, fam. Comparing me to a god is like comparing Saitama Wank to The Reinhard Chazzdrich. Also, not necessarily. I merely live in a void where nothing exists.

If that's the case, you're right, they're High 2-A as a bare minimum due to the AU thing. They have mentioned Horrortale too IIRC. So I'd say PLAYER, which is KingPin's avatar is "At least High 2-A, possibly Low 1-C". Unless KingPin somehow scales to me, that would be his current Tier.

Should I like, ask KingPin himself, cause I don't feel particularly comfortable assigning a tier to a user who isn't here?

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
btw fellas, since we're including FC/OC wank, doesn't that make me a High 1-A, due to Game Central bs?
It's not based on FC/OC, it's just how Error Sans is portrayed, so not really.

Crabwhale said:
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
btw fellas, since we're including FC/OC wank, doesn't that make me a High 1-A, due to Game Central bs?
It's not based on FC/OC, it's just how Error Sans is portrayed, so not really.
Ah, right then. Still, what you think of my grading scale? Better answer soon, cause imma sleep in a bit.

Fairly good, but memes are inapplicable here since this is a semi-serious thread. Also because everybody would say they're the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back