• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slayer of T H O T S versus the Patron Saint of Skrellingtons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Screenshot (5)

Crabwhale vs T H O T S L A Y E R: The Final Showdown

Whoever wins this thread shall now and forevermore be the true victor of Not-Paradox 4 (hey, that rhymed)

• 1. High Memetic forms (Not-Paradox 4 levels)
  • 2. No assists
  • 3. Thunderdome ring
  • 4. Win via death
  • 5. Both bloodlusted
  • 6. 6 votes for a conclusion
He-Man Man-Skeleton: 6

An Eldritch Boi: 1

Option for *******: 0

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(yes I will steal your quote, what you gonna do big boy)

Beat you in this ******* fight, that's what

Bump I guess (This is getting suprisingly little traction all things considered. Guess it's just that time of the Wiki)

I disagree. As the creator of the Dab Manipulation page (And demonstrated several times), I can dab, thus (As stated on his own page) giving him an aneurysm and allowing me to spam him with memes. Also I got mad resistance to memes wheras he has no resistance at all

Yes, what Triple X says is true to an extent. However, your Dab Manipulation is not one to affect me. For you see, dabbing causes me difficulty only when it is done by prepubescent children or supposedly grown "men". Toppo, being an alien bloke with a mustache, or you, being a Lovecraftian abomination, would cause comparatively little effect against me. I am sorry for not specifying this sooner.

As for Meme Resistance, I think merely making it through all of the Not-Paradox threads relatively unscathed should've made it obvious that I do indeed possess the ability, though I suppose I should specified that sooner as well.

I also wish to note that my array of kill options is simply vaster. Hakai, Autism, Infinitely growing cancer. Furthermore, Crabs does not possess a form of Regenerationn, wheras I can regenerate from my parents' disappointment. Simply put, he has no real way to put me down, wheras I have several methods, meaning that I could outlast him through attrition and could counter many of his potentially fatal attacks if I needed to.

For these reasons, I believe the victory is mine.

infinitely growing cancer and autisim have no effect on him, remember the deviantart war i had with him? what makes you think you have 1% the cringe needed to win

If I call him an autist it will cause profound Oofs. Also the cancer isn't cringe-based, it simply triggers more and more cancer with each moment. The cringe in your deviantart battle technically emerged as a byproduct of the random cancer from just one joke of mine, remember? Also, you haven't addressed my Regenerationn or immortality.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
I got bored so I made another one
Screenshot (6)
The things I do for you people...
Just you wait a second fam

I do not believe I can. I don't watch trash things so I don't get the reference. By the way thanks for acknowledging that my memes are worse.

I do not believe I can. I don't watch trash things so I don't get the reference.
By the way thanks for acknowledging that my memes are worse.
This boi just insulted TFS.

Well, as the song says, you better get ready to die.

Oh, those guys. LittleKuriboh released an entire abridged season in the time it took them to release one episode
Little Kuriboh's also involve a far smaller cast voiced almost entirely by him. I love the guy, but quality can just not be compared. TFS is too proffesional, it's practically an official series at this point.

But regardless, let's get back to the match.

Indeed. Almost became a serious conversation for a moment there thank god
Yup, get that gay shit out of here.

Although, being a skeletor I shouldn't be one to talk.

I believe I could bypass your Regenerationn via Existential Mastery, which includes a limited void manipulation. As for your immortality, you have never specified anything about it other than YES, so...

On the subject of the battle, what if I use my gay manipulation to amplify your gay until you just explode.
Not possible, He-Man cannot be made anymore gay. If he was, he would loop back into infinity and become straight, at which point it would immediately turn gay again due to being He-Man. Then the cycle just repeats itself for eternity and we get nowhere.

Besides, my gay manipulation would just cancel out your gay manipulation.

Crabwhales wins via better/worse memes

I wish to note that I have comparable Existensial Mastery, shown in Paradox 4
I did trump both your's and Dark's existential mastery though, by getting the both of you to chill, while still fighting you at the same time.

Also damn I'm getting obliterated
Ye

Maybe I should ask Dark to join in, seeing as he is Not-Paradox 4's third Unholy Icon.

Admittedly yes. But upon reflection, Void Manipulation wouldn't actually be enough to negate my regen, as it's comparable to Low-Godly in real terms... so yeah. You'd need some kind of power null, which neither of us have. On an unrelated subject, shouldn't you give yourself all of Skeletor's powers after this is over? I still believe my superior autistic screeching gives me the edge.

In addition, what answer have you to my virginity manipulation? It'd be like having your power cut down by 4/5 every second.

In addition, what answer have you to my virginity manipulation? It'd be like having your power cut down by 4/5 every second.
Hes still a virgin

Seol404 said:
Hes still a virgin
Yup

Crabwhale wins via admin-like status and power he can make and unmake T H O T H S L A Y E R in this wiki if he wishes

"Even beings that are already virgins become even bigger virgins"
Hes already the farthest thing from a virgin he could possibly be: A Transformers fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back