• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, the diseases are incurable and new ones are constantly produced

The only way that Hiiragi was ever cured was through other Forced Cooperation abilities taht healed him to the degree that he wanted to be healed

>Rimuru in his weakest "almost no hax whatsoever" overall key for both WN and LN VS possibly the strongest At least 7-C

Who thought this would be a good idea?

NeoSuperior said:
>Rimuru in his weakest "almost no hax whatsoever" overall key for both WN and LN VS possibly the strongest At least 7-C Who thought this would be a good idea?
2-B Rimuru is used here

Also i think you missed the point

Then... what is the potency of Hiiragi? What type of "hax" is it in the first place? Don't even know what and to what extent needs to be resisted here. Just asking because there's a lot of people thinking Hiiragi would stomp somehow.

Rimuru can win by concept manipulation or absorption. In the worst case, he can just destroy the universe and Hiiragi, without resistance to void manipulation, would be annihilated since he doesn't have any feats of existing outside of a universe as far as I can tell. Actually, no resistance to anything time-related either. Time Stop, gg.

Hiiragi is a literal dream btw and unless someone can interact with dreams they can't interact with him

His ability is 2-B, likely 2-A once revisions are actually ever done for the verse, paasive absorption

He can absorb concepts and even intrinsic qualities such as the ability to become a Rosei

This absorption can not be resisted at all due to how forced cooperation works, it is also passive so the instant the fight starts Rimuru's everything is absorbed and replaced with diseases and then he is absorbed.

It was meant to be an actual match but then I remembered Hiiragi passively steals Rimuru's everything and wins so i just left it to die ovo

Also the resists via willpower is a legit thing btw and not a meme

The only way to resist it is to not fulfill the conditions to the absorption as once that is done you have already cooperated and the absorption is done

Paul Frank said:
The only way to resist it is to not fulfill the conditions to the absorption as once that is done you have already cooperated and the absorption is done
That's what we call NLF.

dude

Forced Cooperation let a different guy keep his effects going even after the universe in which they were contained was destroyed. You're the one saying that it lets his affect tier 0s

I am not saying that Rimuru wins this, by the way. I am saying "cannot be resisted at all" as a general statement is invalid.

VS Battles: "Wank! Wank! Wank! Why are Slimeverse abilities not listed in their entirety on the profiles! You filthly criminals! Your profiles should be banned! Burn the Slime witches! If they don't burn they are guilty, if they burn they are also guilty!"

Also VS Battles: "Add ability info to Masadaprofiles? LOL!"

Seems like this guy needs an opponent that's either the ultimate saintly figure that in-character only fights and wins through some sort of "goodwill-conversion" (inb4 SBA invalidates that). Or someone with incredible power null. Could Touma beat him by making the supernatural existence of a dream disappear?

Back