• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Slime God Battles a Monkey God

God forbid I don't have to analyse this myself. I mean, I have done it before, and it might just be necessary in JBW... but I'm just lazy now. Then again, don't want this to end up being Vegeta vs Archetye: Earth 2.0

And... o_O

I'd normally ask people to elaborate more, but I've thought about this extensively myself, so I think I have a grasp of what you're probably thinking.

But for the sake of the thread, you elaborating would be appreciated, tbh.

Anyway, counted.

DarkNeon1994 said:
Wut?
Excuse me, are you talking to godmode character?
Yes. Dharkon is comparable to Galeem, who is superior to his army of Master Hands and they can grab characters from all over fiction, thus he's more powerful than The-One-Above-All since Marvel would get in big doo-doo for doing that and Master Core dwarfs Master Hand in power, yet Galeem and Dharkon are massively superior to him via having made him a spirit along with Tabuu. (NOTE: That is Master Hand (slight bit of wank))

So... I assume that's a vote for Goku?

If it is, then is lame. Must be made out of Raditz.

Anyway, Goku for Neon reasons.

Rodri "Dante" said:

Oh, go back into Devil May Cry, Rodri Dante.

>Your name has Dante in it.

>Dante is also the protagonist of the Devil May Cry series.

Rodri "Dante" said:

Savagery
RIP Raditz, though he was already memed to death as fodder.

So I just remembered that you can vote in your own threads in JBW, so... Gonna make sure of that first, but since I'm at it, might as well go more in-depth for the sake of the thread.

-

So, Goku has the following resistances:

Resistance to: Electricity, Heat, Sleep Manipulation, Magic, Gravity Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, high degrees of Mind Manipulation, Possession, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Attack Reflection Negation, Absorption, Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Memory Manipulation, BFR, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, possibly Type 1), Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Void Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Durability Negation, Life Manipulation, likely Transmutation, possibly high degrees of Toon Force, and Resistance & Immunity Negation, Acausality (Types 1 and 5)

Looking at Rimuru's profile, this only leaves him with not so significant abilities, such as Corrosion Inducement, Madness Manipulation (??? Dunno if Goku's abilities necessarily counter that or not, like Indomitable Will and such, since I'm not sure what type this is), Decomposition, Sound Manipulation, different types of elemental hax, etc. These would either be countered by Attack Reflection or Fate Manipulation, and Goku's Info Analysis and Precognition would be helpful here. Acausality's a bit of a bummer for Rimuru, too.

Power Mimicry and such abilities, while would help Rimuru, Goku (with Xeno Goku's mindset) definitely wouldn't let him pull off such abilities with knowledge of them - he'd just instantly seal or kill with normal AP, which would work due to Goku's Immortality and Regenerationn negations. Which leads to the two's AP.

Rimuru scales to a "tens of thousands" of universes into 2-B feat, what I could gather from his profile. Goku has his multipliers, which going by Paleo's profile on DBS Goku, which is used for this key, can take him from 2-C to 2-B and higher degrees of 2-B via multipliers. Since Goku scales as at least 10x his 2-C BoG feat, which is 122 space-time continua, Goku with Kaioken x1,000,000 - which he can easily maintain - would be in the 1.2 billion range.

In Conclusion, this fight seems more in Goku's favor, also taking into account their relatively similar intelligence, but Goku having the combat skill advantage, as well as a potentially very useful Shenron Mode.

ZeroTC01 said:
So I just remembered that you can vote in your own threads in JBW, so... Gonna make sure of that first, but since I'm at it, might as well go more in-depth for the sake of the thread.
-

So, Goku has the following resistances:

Resistance to: Electricity, Heat, Sleep Manipulation, Magic, Gravity Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, high degrees of Mind Manipulation, Possession, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Attack Reflection Negation, Absorption, Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Memory Manipulation, BFR, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, possibly Type 1), Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Void Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Durability Negation, Life Manipulation, likely Transmutation, possibly high degrees of Toon Force, and Resistance & Immunity Negation, Acausality (Types 1 and 5)

Looking at Rimuru's profile, this only leaves him with not so significant abilities, such as Corrosion Inducement, Madness Manipulation (??? Dunno if Goku's abilities necessarily counter that or not, like Indomitable Will and such, since I'm not sure what type this is), Decomposition, Sound Manipulation, different types of elemental hax, etc. These would either be countered by Attack Reflection or Fate Manipulation, and Goku's Info Analysis and Precognition would be helpful here. Acausality's a bit of a bummer for Rimuru, too.

Power Mimicry and such abilities, while would help Rimuru, Goku (with Xeno Goku's mindset) definitely wouldn't let him pull off such abilities with knowledge of them - he'd just instantly seal or kill with normal AP, which would work due to Goku's Immortality and Regenerationn negations. Which leads to the two's AP.

Rimuru scales to a "tens of thousands" of universes into 2-B feat, what I could gather from his profile. Goku has his multipliers, which going by Paleo's profile on DBS Goku, which is used for this key, can take him from 2-C to 2-B and higher degrees of 2-B via multipliers. Since Goku scales as at least 10x his 2-C BoG feat, which is 122 space-time continua, Goku with Kaioken x1,000,000 - which he can easily maintain - would be in the 1.2 billion range.

In Conclusion, this fight seems more in Goku's favor, also taking into account their relatively similar intelligence, but Goku having the combat skill advantage, as well as a potentially very useful Shenron Mode.
This. All of this.

Back