• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku (DBAF Composite) vs Goku (DBH Composite)

Synopsis: Previous on Dragon Ball, I have done a composite battle thread between Dragon Ball AF Goku and Dragon Ball Heroes Goku, so guess who ended up winning? Dragon Ball Heroes Goku, yep the canon Goku has beaten the non-canon Goku in a fight! So today we are going to be doing another composite battle thread between non-canon Goku and canon Goku which is going to be Dragon Ball GT Goku versus Dragon Ball Super Goku. Who would win? I will let you all decide on that! After all, I have got both Comic Vine and Dragon Ball Wiki engaged into this battle thread, now I need to see VS Battles Wiki do the same thing as well.

Note: While this is a composite thread, please keep it in-universe and avoid any crossovers.

Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku vs Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku

maxresdefault.jpg

Rules​

• Links to characters: Goku
  • Mindsets: Bloodlusted
  • Prep or no prep: 1 year
  • Knowledge: Yes
  • Gear: Everything
  • Win Conditions: Death

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in Ganymede the largest moon in our universe, now let the battle between Super Full Power Saiyan 4 and Perfected Super Saiyan Blue begin!

We already did a normal Goku gt vs Super and GT have a 125x ap advantage, i think or is the opposite. each other versions of Goku we have to compare here?

This is basically a CC goku vs Xeno goku match then

Cc is canonically stronger than xeno so ye

Voting cc

Last edited:
Back