• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A staff notice

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

As most of you know, I have turned increasingly busy with taking care of the everyday workings of the wiki, as the activity has gradually increased.

This has regrettably caused me to take a much less active hand in the overall wellbeing and concerns of the staff than I used to be able to handle.

As such, this is just a notice that if you have serious concerns or problems related to the wiki, I am always open for talking about them in private via fanfiction.net messages, and I think that the other bureaucrats may be willing to help as well.

I do not want resentment and hostility to breed below the surface to suddenly explode in public, as happened with LordXcano, so it is better if we try to personally work out such issues before it is too late.

This also holds true if you want to revise aspects of our system. We technically have strong rules against airing drastic changes in public, and I hope that most of the staff appreciate what we have managed to build up, and want to protect and preserve it, but I am still open for talking about such concerns in private, so we first make sure that any such propositions do not have any potential destructive consequences.

Take note that I am still extremely overworked, so it might take a while until I am able to respond, but I will nevertheless try to help you out.

Thank you for your time.

The stress is getting to a lot of us. I just hope nobody else breaks and goes on a rant as recently happened to two of our members.

@Soldier Blue

Yes, me as well. The workload is turning increasingly harder to manage.

Understandable. Handling a massive website is time-consuming.

Btw is there a list of the staffs' fanfiction accounts? I only know antvasima's one.

You can ask individual staff members to send you a PM via their message walls, if you need to get in contact with them.

Noted. Azzy and I will make sure to help out when we can. I'll also as always maintain civility and try to prevent things from getting hostile.

Thank you for the help.

Back